Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread 20:50 - Feb 15 with 39973 viewsSpaceman_P

After the Match Thread request came my way. I am taking one for the team.

Very hard to be optimistic after yesterday.

But we've got this. 1 nil us. Marti will be giving them a right bolloxing today and tomorrow and thus, they will want to at least do something to make it up to him.

I think some of team will also not want Dickie having bragging rights.

SO...

Frey second-half header into the back of the home crowd net.... psycho celebration to top it off.

BUM-CHEEKS firmly together, but FREY will lead us to victory.

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:01 - Feb 17 with 2279 viewsStanisgod

Looks like the team that should have played Stoke, and visa versa. Maybe ?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:01 - Feb 17 with 2266 viewsQPunkR

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:58 - Feb 17 by johncharles

Sinclair impact sub when Dickie is tiring ?

Yeah, Smyth and Sincs running at him would have scared the bejesus out of me when he was still wearing Hoops

QPR - "shit but local"

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:02 - Feb 17 with 2250 viewsHoopinEssex

Come on you R's
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:02 - Feb 17 with 2244 viewsFDC

Sinton: "we have to get a result. Whatever that result looks like, we have to come here and ger it"
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:02 - Feb 17 with 2230 viewsQPunkR

Wow, forgot how high the camera gantry is at Bashton Gate!

QPR - "shit but local"

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:02 - Feb 17 with 2233 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Watching a game at Ashton Gate on TV always make me want to play old FIFA.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:03 - Feb 17 with 2185 viewsQPunkR

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:01 - Feb 17 by Stanisgod

Looks like the team that should have played Stoke, and visa versa. Maybe ?

Those were my exact thoughts

QPR - "shit but local"

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:03 - Feb 17 with 2198 viewsAddinall

Any streams please.
Login to get fewer ads

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:04 - Feb 17 with 2188 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:03 - Feb 17 by Addinall

Any streams please.

http://www.fawanews.com/Bristol%20City%20vs%20Queens%20Park%20Rangers.html

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:06 - Feb 17 with 2093 viewsJimmyR

Picked the wrong week to quit drinking….
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:07 - Feb 17 with 2052 viewsMick_S

Decent start for Bristol

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:13 - Feb 17 with 1811 viewsHarbour

Udders 1 down to hull
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:14 - Feb 17 with 1759 viewsDylanP

we do not look very likely to score

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:15 - Feb 17 with 1729 viewslassel

Whilst acknowledging he’s the best player in this squad, Chairs refusal to release the ball quickly is going to drive me insane.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:15 - Feb 17 with 1716 viewsHunterhoop

Already two occasions where Chair and Willock chose not to sling in an early cross when the chance was there and men in the box. Ended up losing the ball in one of those and crossing from a far worse position with the second.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:17 - Feb 17 with 1626 viewsDamo1962

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:14 - Feb 17 by DylanP

We rarely do. That is what makes it so easy for our opponents; take one of your chances...and you will most likely take the points. At worst a draw.
[Post edited 17 Feb 15:19]
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:21 - Feb 17 with 1477 viewsQuillPenRiot

Any thoughts on what our formation is?
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:22 - Feb 17 with 1423 viewsHunterhoop

Outside of having a great kit, I don’t think Bristol look all that.

If we spend all game lumping it up in the air to Dykes up against Dickie, playing to Dickie’s main strength, I will go mad. Make him run towards his own byline. He is slow.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:23 - Feb 17 with 1385 viewsFDC

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:21 - Feb 17 by QuillPenRiot

Any thoughts on what our formation is?

Same as Wednesday 4231, with Dunne at RB
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:23 - Feb 17 with 1367 views08olesen

No matter what league we are in next year, im looking forward to not having to watch Begovic kick a football. Surely the worst we've had with the ball at feet.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:24 - Feb 17 with 1331 viewsMick_S

Nothing happening zzzzzz

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:24 - Feb 17 with 1321 viewsQuillPenRiot

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:23 - Feb 17 by FDC

Same as Wednesday 4231, with Dunne at RB

Thx, just coming to the same conclusion, especially when Dunne tried to juke his man on the right wing…
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:25 - Feb 17 with 1275 viewsrbee

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:14 - Feb 17 by DylanP

You never know, Marti has squeezed all of our creativity in to the team. What we are currently lacking is players getting forward to support the attack.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:25 - Feb 17 with 1268 viewsMick_S

Keeper!

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:26 - Feb 17 with 1254 viewsDylanP

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:17 - Feb 17 by Damo1962

We rarely do. That is what makes it so easy for our opponents; take one of your chances...and you will most likely take the points. At worst a draw.
[Post edited 17 Feb 15:19]

The fact that Dykes is our best option up front dooms us each time he is on the pitch. Sinclair may be a bit clueless, but he does give us some hope up front. His speed and strength scares defenders and forces mistakes. Probably the best chance we have

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024