Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread 20:50 - Feb 15 with 39890 viewsSpaceman_P

After the Match Thread request came my way. I am taking one for the team.

Very hard to be optimistic after yesterday.

But we've got this. 1 nil us. Marti will be giving them a right bolloxing today and tomorrow and thus, they will want to at least do something to make it up to him.

I think some of team will also not want Dickie having bragging rights.

SO...

Frey second-half header into the back of the home crowd net.... psycho celebration to top it off.

BUM-CHEEKS firmly together, but FREY will lead us to victory.

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:26 - Feb 17 with 1763 viewsHantsR

That throwin by City was over 30 yds from where it went out, courtesy of Paal!
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:27 - Feb 17 with 1760 viewsactonman

I’m completely baffled as to what we are trying to do with this team and formation other than try and look worse than we did on Wednesday??

My best guess would be to keep it 0-0 til half time then try and attack a tired team ?

Eggs and basket
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:27 - Feb 17 with 1749 viewslassel

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:26 - Feb 17 by DylanP

The fact that Dykes is our best option up front dooms us each time he is on the pitch. Sinclair may be a bit clueless, but he does give us some hope up front. His speed and strength scares defenders and forces mistakes. Probably the best chance we have

The problem Is that nobody gets up to support him and he’s useless infront of goal.

I imagine though that the plan would be to get Armstrong and Hodge on in the second half and have a go.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:28 - Feb 17 with 1670 viewsQuillPenRiot

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:27 - Feb 17 by lassel

The problem Is that nobody gets up to support him and he’s useless infront of goal.

I imagine though that the plan would be to get Armstrong and Hodge on in the second half and have a go.

I’ll take a half time draw
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:29 - Feb 17 with 1652 viewsMatch82

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:36 - Feb 17 by FDC

Not going to get the much anticipated Dickie v Sinclair dual, at least not immediately

If by any chance we get Dickie on a booking he should bring Armstrong on immediately
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:29 - Feb 17 with 1611 viewsMatch82

This is quite dull isn't it? Would imagine that suits us more than them.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:30 - Feb 17 with 1573 viewsDamo1962

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:27 - Feb 17 by lassel

We will need to stop conceding our obligatory injury time goal then 🤔
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:30 - Feb 17 with 1575 viewsflynnbo

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:26 - Feb 17 by DylanP

The fact that Dykes is our best option up front dooms us each time he is on the pitch. Sinclair may be a bit clueless, but he does give us some hope up front. His speed and strength scares defenders and forces mistakes. Probably the best chance we have

Armstrong is a one trick pony. Better to bring him on later to run at defenders but he must remember to take the ball with him!
Login to get fewer ads

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:31 - Feb 17 with 1553 viewsMick_S

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:29 - Feb 17 by Match82

You know what’s coming if they score first.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:32 - Feb 17 with 1455 viewsFDC

Dunne currently our most progressive player
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:33 - Feb 17 with 1427 viewsDamo1962

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:29 - Feb 17 by Match82

It's better than I feared...score wise anyway. The longer we stay in the game...the better our chances of getting anything. Keep it up Rangers.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:33 - Feb 17 with 1436 viewstraininvain

Anderson’s skilful but looks a bit powder puff.

Edit. Maybe a bit harsh as he looked a bit more solid on our last attack. Dykes air kick and Tony Thorpe on Bristol commentary said ‘that’s one of his better efforts’!
[Post edited 17 Feb 15:37]
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:33 - Feb 17 with 1419 viewsQuillPenRiot

Who’s this Field player? Nice passes up the the pitch, new signing?
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:34 - Feb 17 with 1398 views08olesen

They all look quite frustrated today- getting after each other at every stoppage. Very un-QPR this season.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:34 - Feb 17 with 1386 viewsconnell10

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:33 - Feb 17 by traininvain

Anderson’s skilful but looks a bit powder puff.

Edit. Maybe a bit harsh as he looked a bit more solid on our last attack. Dykes air kick and Tony Thorpe on Bristol commentary said ‘that’s one of his better efforts’!
[Post edited 17 Feb 15:37]

Millwall getting beat

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:34 - Feb 17 with 1350 viewsDamo1962

Suits me fine. But then I'm not having to watch it 😉
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:35 - Feb 17 with 1291 viewsMatch82

Excellent from Anderson. Hilariously bad from Dykes.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:36 - Feb 17 with 1277 viewsBakes

Tony Thorpe on Co comms for Bristol stream is baffled by Dykes, doesn’t understand why we persist with him, said he offers nothing.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:36 - Feb 17 with 1254 viewsHantsR

Great run by Andersen and Dykes miskicks in front of goal
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:36 - Feb 17 with 1250 viewsflynnbo

Dykes nearly disappeared up his own fundament!
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:36 - Feb 17 with 1240 viewsQuillPenRiot

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:35 - Feb 17 by Match82

Excellent from Anderson. Hilariously bad from Dykes.

Followed by fabulous from Hayden…our new team, too bad we couldn’t turn over more of the old team
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:36 - Feb 17 with 1232 viewsDamo1962

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:34 - Feb 17 by connell10

Millwall getting beat

They are really tanking alright. Might be our only salvation, if we could somehow get our own act together.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:37 - Feb 17 with 1221 viewsMatch82

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:34 - Feb 17 by 08olesen

They all look quite frustrated today- getting after each other at every stoppage. Very un-QPR this season.

Chair is getting frustrated with Begovic every time he goes long
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:37 - Feb 17 with 1205 viewsMick_S

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:36 - Feb 17 by HantsR

Great run by Andersen and Dykes miskicks in front of goal

He’s having a stinker

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:38 - Feb 17 with 1178 viewsMatch82

Hayden booked for kicking the ball away. Needless.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024