Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread 20:50 - Feb 15 with 39972 viewsSpaceman_P

After the Match Thread request came my way. I am taking one for the team.

Very hard to be optimistic after yesterday.

But we've got this. 1 nil us. Marti will be giving them a right bolloxing today and tomorrow and thus, they will want to at least do something to make it up to him.

I think some of team will also not want Dickie having bragging rights.

SO...

Frey second-half header into the back of the home crowd net.... psycho celebration to top it off.

BUM-CHEEKS firmly together, but FREY will lead us to victory.

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:07 - Feb 17 with 2476 viewsHastings_Hoops

Three at the back or Dunne at RB?
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:10 - Feb 17 with 2395 viewsrbee

Poor Marti shuffling his limited pack once again. At least he is giving it a go, good luck mate.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:10 - Feb 17 with 2387 viewsstevec

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:01 - Feb 17 by QPRSteve

Well weโ€™re definitely a bit bigger this week . I shall be deeply disappointed if we lose to a corner.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:12 - Feb 17 with 2349 viewsbosh67

We'll unexpectedly win today and then f*ck up at home to Rotherham. It's the QPR way.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:14 - Feb 17 with 2289 viewsconnell10

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:12 - Feb 17 by bosh67

We'll unexpectedly win today and then f*ck up at home to Rotherham. It's the QPR way.

Nah we will probably lose both mate . I've zero faith after the Stoke debacle.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:15 - Feb 17 with 2266 viewstraininvain

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:10 - Feb 17 by stevec

Well weโ€™re definitely a bit bigger this week . I shall be deeply disappointed if we lose to a corner.

Yep. It looks like a defence set up not to concede from set pieces. Letโ€™s hope Bristol donโ€™t have much pace upfront as Dunne and Cook are both glacial.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:20 - Feb 17 with 2146 viewsMalintabuk

Very harsh on Dixon-Bonner not even in the squad unless not fit.
Very weird team that, can Andersen play wing back? I know Dunne as played full back but if I remember correctly never really covered himself in glory
Not sure about this at all, but in Marti I guess we trust....
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:23 - Feb 17 with 2096 viewsdmm

343 maybe - perhaps with a diamond midfield?
[Post edited 17 Feb 14:23]
Login to get fewer ads

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:29 - Feb 17 with 1941 viewsFDC

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:06 - Feb 17 by benhurst

My assumption would be a back five with Andersen on the right?

That would ask an awful lot of a player not match fit, to get up and down the pitch?
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:30 - Feb 17 with 1922 viewsrbee

I think a back four, after that not sure.

It was a surprising line up for me to begin with but you have a solid back four, two solid holding midfielders and three very creative players. Just lacking a decent striker.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:32 - Feb 17 with 1877 viewslassel

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:05 - Feb 17 by connell10

Set up to try and get a point.

Setup to make a point more likely than take one.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:34 - Feb 17 with 1838 viewsloftus77

It's really sad. Looking at that line up, this really is the day it ends. 4-0 Brizzle.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:36 - Feb 17 with 1775 viewsDieByYourSide

Well, certainly looks like an incohesive mess on paper!

Poll: And it's hi ho

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:36 - Feb 17 with 1770 viewsFDC

Not going to get the much anticipated Dickie v Sinclair dual, at least not immediately
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:40 - Feb 17 with 1696 viewsgazza1

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:10 - Feb 17 by stevec

Size doesn't matter when defenders corners.....its all about the delivery & marking.

Wow, re the team, he has decided to rest a few. No issues with Dunne playing or Field, surprised Dykes & Willock are starting. Formation could be different too.....3 x CBs?? with Paal wide left in midfield(ish), Field & Hayden protecting the defence, the others spread across midfield with Dykes (who needs to get his finger out) up front.

All very interesting, hope the Manager has made the right call(s).
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:43 - Feb 17 with 1637 viewsmart_Goblin

Change in formation is hugely unlikely . When would they have had time to really put it into practice ?
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:44 - Feb 17 with 1609 viewskensalriser

Third game in a three game week after looking very lethargic in the second, it's a rational response.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:46 - Feb 17 with 1556 viewsgazza1

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:44 - Feb 17 by kensalriser

Third game in a three game week after looking very lethargic in the second, it's a rational response.

Never thought the team was lethargic in midweek, just lacked 'quality' in the final 3rd.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:47 - Feb 17 with 1536 viewsdmm

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:43 - Feb 17 by mart_Goblin

Change in formation is hugely unlikely . When would they have had time to really put it into practice ?

If it is 4231, it underlines Cifuentes doesn't want Drewe or Kakay around.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:48 - Feb 17 with 1534 viewsChurchie

Pikin a team out of a hat. It would seem. Wtf
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:48 - Feb 17 with 1525 viewsFDC

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:43 - Feb 17 by mart_Goblin

I wondered that, but I don't know, do teams not work on different shapes throughout the season, to change midgame etc...?
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:48 - Feb 17 with 1521 viewsgazza1

Well he is playing 2 'big' defensive type midfielders in Field & Hayden so that is a slight change. Dunne at RB, can he play there as a RB?? We will see.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:57 - Feb 17 with 1335 viewsMonkey_Roots

Robins TV predicting 3-0 win
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:58 - Feb 17 with 1320 viewsjohncharles

Sinclair impact sub when Dickie is tiring ?

Strong and stable my arse.

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:00 - Feb 17 with 1276 viewsBklynRanger

Trying to decide how painful this will be
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024