Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread 20:50 - Feb 15 with 39907 viewsSpaceman_P

After the Match Thread request came my way. I am taking one for the team.

Very hard to be optimistic after yesterday.

But we've got this. 1 nil us. Marti will be giving them a right bolloxing today and tomorrow and thus, they will want to at least do something to make it up to him.

I think some of team will also not want Dickie having bragging rights.

SO...

Frey second-half header into the back of the home crowd net.... psycho celebration to top it off.

BUM-CHEEKS firmly together, but FREY will lead us to victory.

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:40 - Feb 16 with 2567 viewsrbee

Hobsons choice really as neither are likely to score.

I think Dickie is ripe for some Armstrong bullying.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:12 - Feb 16 with 2521 viewsFDC

Amazing support again. Whatever else happens this season we come away proud of our fans, and hopefully with the retained services of an exciting manager, whatever division we're in.

It doesnt matter how bad we play, I always go into the next game convinced we're going to play like champions, I'm essentially your archetypal abused partner.
[Post edited 16 Feb 21:20]
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 22:25 - Feb 16 with 2443 viewsBluce_Ree

Argh!

I clicked on this and then realised I haven't got a prediction because I just don't give a fk. It's all shit isn't it?

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 22:41 - Feb 16 with 2417 viewscolinallcars

Bad start to the w/e for me…..went into the Prince of Wales in Hammersmith for a pint of Black Smoke Medicine Man, and it's no longer a Black Smoke pub. Best beer in the 'Smiff and now it's gorn.
Best not to foster any hope for tomorrow. At least pessimists don't get disappointed.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 22:44 - Feb 16 with 2415 viewsHunterhoop

Improved performance. Competitive. Deserve something. Lose 2-1.

Followed up by a disgraceful showing in a 1-1 draw with Rotherham.

Tomorrow, our only hope, IMO, is getting Armstrong up against Dickie and absolutely roasting him for pace repeatedly. I don’t care how well Dickie is playing, he is slow and still naturally handsy. Dickie could get sent off if we can isolate him. Armstrong will be far too strong and quick for him. He doesn’t even need to get into the box and actually shoot (and miss). He can hurt Dickie higher up the pitch.

Everyone else, be less sh*t and do what Steve Cook says. Ilias, make the ball do the work and give it early.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 23:34 - Feb 16 with 2332 viewslave16

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 22:44 - Feb 16 by Hunterhoop

Tomorrow, our only hope, IMO, is getting Armstrong up against Dickie and absolutely roasting him for pace repeatedly. I don’t care how well Dickie is playing, he is slow and still naturally handsy. Dickie could get sent off if we can isolate him. Armstrong will be far too strong and quick for him. He doesn’t even need to get into the box and actually shoot (and miss). He can hurt Dickie higher up the pitch.

Everyone else, be less sh*t and do what Steve Cook says. Ilias, make the ball do the work and give it early.

Optimist says 1-1 draw. Realist says they win with a couple of corners to spare.

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 02:27 - Feb 17 with 2278 viewsbob566

Watched them in fa cup and vs southampton. Two good wins. Not hopeful
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 06:20 - Feb 17 with 2214 viewsFDC

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 22:44 - Feb 16 by Hunterhoop

I literally cannot picture a player getting sent off for a foul on armstrong, refs just cannot see him getting fouled, they've all been hypnotised or something.

"Everyone else be less shìt and do what Steve says" , I would buy this tshirt
[Post edited 17 Feb 6:24]
Login to get fewer ads

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 07:56 - Feb 17 with 2162 viewsstevec

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 06:20 - Feb 17 by FDC

I literally cannot picture a player getting sent off for a foul on armstrong, refs just cannot see him getting fouled, they've all been hypnotised or something.

The world would certainly be a better place.

We need to get our diddymen/big bastard count right for this one. Totally out of kilter for the Stoke game, not so relevant for this one perhaps, but 3 bigguns at the back and 2 up front would be nice for this game.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 09:33 - Feb 17 with 2072 viewsfrancisbowles

It's a nice thought Hunter but Dickie has already been sent off by this ref. Will lightning strike twice? I doubt it.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 10:04 - Feb 17 with 2021 viewsMytch_QPR

I realised this morning, with some trepidation, that an anagram of ASHTON GATE is GET SHAT ON (A).

That aside, I will be boarding the train from sunny Abergavenny with a heady mixture of optimism and codeine (bad knee) as I shall be wearing the same lucky pants which I last took to the Millwall game (they have been washed since, in case you're wondering). These underpants, manufactured by Pringle in downtown Karachi, brought about the demise of The Dockers - an effect which has proven to be lasting to this day and must surely continue. Assuming their powers have not been diminished by a bit of Bold and hot water, I foresee a similar 2-0 victory to the Rs today.

Heart: 1-3
Head: 3-1
Pants: 0-2
Knee (bad): 2-0
Knee (good): 2-2
Sphincter: 5-0

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 10:46 - Feb 17 with 1938 viewsderbyhoop

I can see Marti starting with both Frey and Andersen.
Still can't see us getting anything.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 10:47 - Feb 17 with 1938 viewsRangersDave

We will continue in our almost pitiful attempt to secure championship status by winning, then losing, then drawing etc etc etc, to seasons end, when we then take the team out on a day trip to the sea, line them up, and shoot the little buggers, dumping their waste of space carcasses into the Severn Estuary where the stench will not be noticed!

1-3 to the mighty R's

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 12:55 - Feb 17 with 1768 viewsGaryT

This has been my expression since Wednesday and as much as I like the idea that we could do that QPR thing of winning when we least expect it, I can't shake the despondancy from Wednesday.

2-1 having gone 0-1 early doors.

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 13:01 - Feb 17 with 1755 viewsFDC

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 10:46 - Feb 17 by derbyhoop

I can see Marti starting with both Frey and Andersen.
Still can't see us getting anything.

Both bring something but look miles off being fully match fit, so you're committing to at least two substitutions if they start.

A fully fut Andersen looks a mouth watering prospect mind, I really hope we get to see it at some point.
[Post edited 17 Feb 13:01]
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 13:09 - Feb 17 with 1713 viewsjohann28

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 12:55 - Feb 17 by GaryT

This has been my expression since Wednesday and as much as I like the idea that we could do that QPR thing of winning when we least expect it, I can't shake the despondancy from Wednesday.

2-1 having gone 0-1 early doors.

Yup. As Clive put it that 'they've shot my dog' feeling. The Stoke result had the result of making all my friends' lives so miserable that they are begging me to stay away from Qpr for the time being.

And here I am. Help!
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 13:36 - Feb 17 with 1623 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 06:20 - Feb 17 by FDC

A couple of reasons why the Armstrong V refs is never going in our favor FDC IMO.
1. He is so big and fast /arkward there is always serious handfighting before he breaks away and the ref is usually 50 yards away guessing.
2. The linesman are unwilling to make any call because last man back dragging down Armstrong is a straight red and with no VAR they just shrug and let it go.
3. Armstrong is dicking around offside most of the time for reasons only he can explain.(see my post about dressing room interviews in the US it would be first question from me )
4. His reputation is common knowledge amoung offifials as a whining arm waving pussy who never accepts the decision right or wrong so until he plays their game we will be waiting for regular calls going our way.
5. Marti should realize he is too quick sometimes and send players to be ready to assist or drag the other defenders away to see if he can finish.
6. Other teams know know the chances of a finish like Haaland pulled off last weekend are zero so they just push him wide hold him and laugh amoung themselves .Its up to him to figure it out and he needs to do it today
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 13:40 - Feb 17 with 1596 viewsDamo1962

Haven't had a tonking for a while...think that may change today. Support as ever...is different class.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 13:50 - Feb 17 with 1556 viewsJAPRANGERS

4-0 collapse
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:01 - Feb 17 with 1493 viewsaston_hoop

Oh

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:01 - Feb 17 with 1493 viewsQPRSteve

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:02 - Feb 17 with 1465 viewsRangersw12

Karl Ready at right back 😬
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:04 - Feb 17 with 1407 viewsDamo1962

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:01 - Feb 17 by aston_hoop

Oh

That sends a message alright. Don't think it will change the likely defeat though. At least it will give a few of the players we have to rely on next season...some food for thought.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:05 - Feb 17 with 1368 viewsconnell10

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:01 - Feb 17 by QPRSteve

Set up to try and get a point.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:06 - Feb 17 with 1358 viewsbenhurst

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:01 - Feb 17 by aston_hoop

Oh

My assumption would be a back five with Andersen on the right?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024