Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frey 21:57 - Feb 24 with 12059 viewsbaz_qpr

Bit Marmite isn't he.

I thought he was excellent myself and a real threat in the box with excellent movement, pressed well and some decent hold up play. Reading through the board others thought he was toilet.
Frey on 15:07 - Feb 28 with 754 viewsgazza1

Frey on 21:13 - Feb 27 by Spaceman_P

I genuinely think if Rotherham get relegated we should try and go in for their keeper.

I thought he did OK(ish) against us but before making these type of statements I would want to see him quite a few times more........
Frey on 15:28 - Feb 28 with 676 viewsWatford_Ranger

Frey on 21:13 - Feb 27 by Spaceman_P

I genuinely think if Rotherham get relegated we should try and go in for their keeper.

He’s been highly rated for a while. Expect we’d be comfortably out-bid even before the other reasons above. Feels very Birminghamy/ West Bromy.
Frey on 15:40 - Feb 28 with 641 viewsnadera78

I like Viktor Johansson a lot, he's possibly the best keeper in the Championship, but thought he was poor for winning goal. I was sitting directly behind it in the lower loft and, although the ball moved a little bit in the air, he really should have saved it.

Either way, if he leaves Rotherham in the summer I doubt he'll be too interested in us.
Frey on 15:44 - Feb 28 with 616 viewsconnell10

He has a massive head .....just a observation.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Frey on 16:04 - Feb 28 with 514 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Frey on 15:40 - Feb 28 by nadera78

I like Viktor Johansson a lot, he's possibly the best keeper in the Championship, but thought he was poor for winning goal. I was sitting directly behind it in the lower loft and, although the ball moved a little bit in the air, he really should have saved it.

Either way, if he leaves Rotherham in the summer I doubt he'll be too interested in us.

When Willocks goal went in my son said 'poor goalkeeping ', I defended him as I thought it must have been a deflection. Only when we got home and watched the highlights did I agree that it was a goalkeeper error.
His position seemed wrong.

Not sure he is top PL level.
Frey on 16:06 - Feb 28 with 515 viewsAntti_Heinola

Frey on 20:15 - Feb 27 by Watford_Ranger

Surely that’s on the manager mostly though. Cifuentes probably wouldn’t have brought Begovic in had he had the choice but if you have a keeper who isn’t great with the ball at his feet and you’re instructing him to play out pretty much all the time then you have to shoulder the blame when it goes tits up.

I don't think anyone's asking him to be Ederson and ping a 30 yard ball directly into a player's stride. He's only being asked to pass it 5 yards. All he has to do it is do it quicker, and don't do it when a player has 3 opponents converging on him.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024