Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread 08:50 - Feb 26 with 49524 viewsSpaceman_P

In the spirit of non-losses in the match-thread stakes, I will start this.

Hopefully we will make Red Leicester flavoured Walkers Crisps out of Leicester City FC

I am going for a 1 - nil win for us. I think the players will turn up and the game will be tight.

Going for a Chair goal, a long range effort with a deflection.... they will press us like mad, but we will fluke this win and continue Leicester's shitty form to 3 loses.

If we lose, I will gladly down tools for match threads for the rest of the season.

Fingers crossed!!!

Paul

[Post edited 26 Feb 8:51]
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 19:03 - Mar 1 with 2716 viewsRangersw12

Cracking support
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 19:13 - Mar 1 with 2688 viewskensalriser

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 19:03 - Mar 1 by Rangersw12

Cracking support

Was the 1 bought by a Mr Kubrick?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 19:16 - Mar 1 with 2679 viewscolinallcars

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:14 - Feb 29 by Superhoops2808

5 of us did a penalty shoot out at HQ in front of the loft at half time against Sheff Wed... I was the only one to score and won a signed shirt.

I should add the goalkeeper was Jude the Cat

Archer's injured so Jude's on the bench tomorrow.
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:36 - Mar 1 with 2524 viewsdmm

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 19:13 - Mar 1 by kensalriser

Was the 1 bought by a Mr Kubrick?

Well, I thought it was clever!
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:44 - Mar 1 with 2501 viewsDorse

For no good reason, I am predicting a WIN. I will not, however, predict who for.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:48 - Mar 1 with 2491 viewsbosh67

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:44 - Mar 1 by Dorse

For no good reason, I am predicting a WIN. I will not, however, predict who for.

I know what you mean. Leicester have lost two games. Everything points to them taking it out on us and winning easily; they may still do so but this is QPR. A win is what we do. I'd bit someone's hand off for a point but I know what you mean Dorse.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 22:01 - Mar 1 with 2463 viewsLblock

I have my hands open and outstretched

Waiting for my arse to be served to me

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 22:04 - Mar 1 with 2449 viewsFredManRave

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 22:01 - Mar 1 by Lblock

I have my hands open and outstretched

Waiting for my arse to be served to me

So just a typical Friday night in for you then, mate?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 22:17 - Mar 1 with 2422 viewsqpr_1968

1-0 to the r's.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 23:48 - Mar 1 with 2334 viewskensalriser

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:44 - Mar 1 by Dorse

If it's a good, clean, entertaining game then football will be the winner.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 06:34 - Mar 2 with 2176 viewsHooparoo

Let’s just give them a game and see what happens. No one expects us to win so let’s just have a fcking crack ⚽️

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 07:38 - Mar 2 with 2110 viewsSpaceman_P

sorry mate, I do expect us to win. Just so I can continue Match Threads.
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 09:26 - Mar 2 with 1960 viewsTomS

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 11:23 - Feb 26 by hubble

Spaceman, I thought you might have taken a break, as per Joolsy P's advice, but fair play, you've taken it on the chin.

So, re. your thread title: I can just imagine Marti in the dressing room, pre-match:

Listen lads, now is the winter of our discontent
Made glorious summer by this sun of Leicester,
And all the clouds that lour'd upon Loftus Road,
In the deep bosom of the ocean buried!

Now are our brows bound with victorious wreaths;
Our bruised arms hung up for monuments;
Our stern alarums changed to merry meetings,
Our dreadful marches to delightful measures.

But that's exactly the moment we should not complacent get.
Just because we beat the Millers
Does not mean a fig to the vast array
Of Premiership ponces that do Leicester's squad adorn.

So stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,
Disguise fair nature with hard-favour'd rage;
Then lend the eye a terrible aspect;
And let's beat the bastards!

COME ON URRRRRRRRRRssssss!

Or something like that.

(And apologies for mangling Richard III with Henry V.)

Superb. . A role on the scriptwriting team for Upstart Crow awaits, methinks.

As to the outcome. Leicester are still a good team, despite their recent results. They move the ball with pace and purpose. I have taken a leap of faith and hope our defence hold firm. I have backed us to win with a 3 goal head-start!
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 10:44 - Mar 2 with 1862 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Here in Brisbane will sleep by 10pm, which is midday in the UK. Then the QPR Gods will wake me 3am and make me grab my phone frantically and glance at sky sports gingerly with half of one eye open to hopefully see something that will make the lack of sleep worth it……it happens each week. Steve Cook has come so close in recent games…I think he will score. Enjoy the occasion the 3001 travelling. Very jealous.

DonnieR

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 10:56 - Mar 2 with 1836 viewsjoe90

Not expecting anything, but let’s not forget we managed to beat Burnley last season - to be fair they were far inferior to this Leicester side who are obviously the best side to ever grace the Championship.

Come on Rangers!
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 10:56 - Mar 2 with 1837 viewsHarbour

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 10:44 - Mar 2 by SouthAfricanRanger

Here in Brisbane will sleep by 10pm, which is midday in the UK. Then the QPR Gods will wake me 3am and make me grab my phone frantically and glance at sky sports gingerly with half of one eye open to hopefully see something that will make the lack of sleep worth it……it happens each week. Steve Cook has come so close in recent games…I think he will score. Enjoy the occasion the 3001 travelling. Very jealous.

Score first and I reckon we might get a draw 1-1 score second lose 2-0 but either way expecting a good performance. Fingers x I am wrong again and we win come on rangers.
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 11:23 - Mar 2 with 1784 viewsStainrod

I’m engaged in grief management. Girding myself for a heavy defeat so anything less bad seems like a triumph
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 11:54 - Mar 2 with 1713 viewsHoopsie

A nervy, never-say-die, narrow away win by QPR against all odds, expectations and probabilities

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 12:20 - Mar 2 with 1644 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

A point and I think we would all be delighted. Going for a 1-0 lose, but anything better is a Brucie.
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 12:42 - Mar 2 with 1571 viewsRs_Holy

1-1
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 12:48 - Mar 2 with 1555 viewsDubaiR

Where is everyone drinking
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 13:21 - Mar 2 with 1452 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Huddersfield 1 up against Leeds, looking good, the their captain is sent off for the most ridiculous elbow to the face.

Come on Leeds.
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 13:24 - Mar 2 with 1435 viewsBluce_Ree

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 12:48 - Mar 2 by DubaiR

Given all these positive predictions I'd say 'at home, daily.'

All I care about is Stoke losing today. If that happens then fk Leicester.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 13:51 - Mar 2 with 1273 viewsSpaceman_P

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 12:48 - Mar 2 by DubaiR

question should be WHAT is everyone drinking?
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 13:57 - Mar 2 with 1229 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 13:51 - Mar 2 by Spaceman_P

question should be WHAT is everyone drinking?

Peroni.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024