Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview 18:19 - Feb 29 with 4257 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/62038
Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 18:41 - Feb 29 with 3135 viewsstevec

Reading that we might as well forfeit the game 3-0 and save our legs for the home games coming up.
Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 18:41 - Feb 29 with 3150 viewsHarbour

He is Pretty confident..give them the trophy now!
Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 18:54 - Feb 29 with 3102 viewsCLAREMAN1995

First 3 names out the door in the summer brought in 90 million its not close to a fair fight .
I thought I read somewhere that QPR inquired about Harry Winks and I prayed he would end up here but no chance of course.
What a player he is and Dewsbury Hall is head and shoulders above of the Championship talent everytime I see them play.
The good news is they still have Faes who defends like his impressive hair is on fire and could give us an og or 2
Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 19:21 - Feb 29 with 3043 viewsBurnleyhoop

Absolutely no expectations of getting anything out of this one. Just hope Stoke get beat and we don’t end up back in the bottom 3.
Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 19:47 - Feb 29 with 2966 viewsStainrod

Sobering.

His arrogance/ justified confidence aside, was puzzled my his remark about how annoyed he gets that other fans attribute their success to money. Maybe he should spend a bit more time studying the finances of the "have nots" in this league and then he might start to understand why there is just a wee bit of disparity. Yes they sold more than they bought but the fact that they have over £80m of talent to sell tells its own story. Given the respective cost of the squads it would be incredible if we even competed.
Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 21:07 - Feb 29 with 2802 viewskensalriser

They don't have anyone as good as Andersen. 1-2 Rangers.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 01:32 - Mar 1 with 2604 viewsbob566

Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 19:47 - Feb 29 by Stainrod

Sobering.

His arrogance/ justified confidence aside, was puzzled my his remark about how annoyed he gets that other fans attribute their success to money. Maybe he should spend a bit more time studying the finances of the "have nots" in this league and then he might start to understand why there is just a wee bit of disparity. Yes they sold more than they bought but the fact that they have over £80m of talent to sell tells its own story. Given the respective cost of the squads it would be incredible if we even competed.

If there's two teams I'm jealous of in player sales it's Leicester and Brighton. Remarkable what they do
Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 02:57 - Mar 1 with 2574 viewsdavman77

And there was me thinking that parachute payments would have been helpful and that having the 3rd highest attendances in the championship along with premier league commercial / scouting/ youth set up/ training facilities and probably the highest wage bill in the league would have given them an edge over 20 other clubs when all the time it was down to scouting unknown talents like Harry winks and Connor Cody ( 10 England caps each) and internationals from Ghana and Turkey that no one had ever heard of and picking up a manager who was assistant to an unknown manager at Manchester City ( Spanish guy , Pep someone?), feel like I owe the man an apology.
Fair play they have defied the odds - makes to wonder what we have been up too.
Login to get fewer ads

Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 04:40 - Mar 1 with 2542 viewsHoopstar

By some distance my least favourite oppo interview of the season. What an arrogant twerp.

If it didn't mean Leeds success, I'd be hoping they managed to blow it.
Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 07:28 - Mar 1 with 2431 viewsnix

Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 04:40 - Mar 1 by Hoopstar

By some distance my least favourite oppo interview of the season. What an arrogant twerp.

Yep, not much self-awareness.

Being able to buy in around £40 million worth of players in the Championship to add to that already excellent squad, even after player sales, is obviously going to massively skew the odds of winning the league in your favour. I wonder how many of our players' wages just Jamie Vardy, reportedly on £80k a week, would cover?

Bit rich to bleat about people mentioning it.

Irritating.
Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 07:29 - Mar 1 with 2431 viewsboysfromthebush

What an absolute sausage of a bloke
Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 08:22 - Mar 1 with 2384 viewsDrewster

Got a sneaky feeling we are going to get something from this game. Don’t know why, maybe it’s their arrogance and perhaps they think this will be a rollover for them.
1-2 to QPR my gut.

I’ll post again Saturday evening to eat humble pie after getting a tonking 😂
Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 10:33 - Mar 1 with 2219 viewsslmrstid

I'm not expecting anything tomorrow other than a comfortable home win, but I really don't buy into all this "Enzo is a genius" bollocks thats bandied about up here.

He's exactly the same as Kompany last season for me at the minute - easy to win the league when the best players and the most money is given to you on a plate. Kompany not looking such a genius this year. Maresca needs to get this squad performing in the Premiership before it can be determined if he's any good or not, waltzing to the Championship title with players no other club has a cat in hell's chance of signing proves nothing.
Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 10:34 - Mar 1 with 2214 viewsNorthernr

The fact they signed Tom Cannon, who I thought was one of the best players we faced last year when he was at PNE, and he's started three fcking games is just depressing.

Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 10:46 - Mar 1 with 2174 viewsdaveB

They should never have got relegated and have a soft spot for them after Alan Birchenall's words the last time we went there but he does come across a bit of an arse in that interview

Of course the parachute money has helped them, people go on about this incredible style of football much like like Kompany and Burnley last year, lets see how good he is against teams with a financial advantage against them and the shoe is on the other foot

Can't see us getting anything but would love it if we caused an upset
Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 11:18 - Mar 1 with 2118 viewsHarbour

Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 10:34 - Mar 1 by Northernr

The fact they signed Tom Cannon, who I thought was one of the best players we faced last year when he was at PNE, and he's started three fcking games is just depressing.

I think a lot of PL owners would like a closed shop even Tony Fernades wanted this when we were in PL. it’s a terrible idea remove promotion relegation it will hurt the game. .Although I have no desire for us to go up to the PL other than a season or two might help the clubs finances.
Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 11:37 - Mar 1 with 2075 viewsTheChef

Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 07:28 - Mar 1 by nix

Yep, not much self-awareness.

Being able to buy in around £40 million worth of players in the Championship to add to that already excellent squad, even after player sales, is obviously going to massively skew the odds of winning the league in your favour. I wonder how many of our players' wages just Jamie Vardy, reportedly on £80k a week, would cover?

Bit rich to bleat about people mentioning it.

Irritating.

Given how well they've been doing he can probably feel pretty good about their chances.

Interesting point he makes about scoring/finishing in the Prem vs the Championship. Pretty ruthless in the top flight and once you're a goal down it's usually game over. The Championship you nearly always have a chance in every game which is why I much prefer it.

Anyway I still think they're odds on for promotion, let's see how well they fair back in the top flight eh?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 12:55 - Mar 1 with 1939 viewsterryb

Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 04:40 - Mar 1 by Hoopstar

He was certainly arrogant, but I thought it far better than the Southampton interview when we were away there.

That was so bad, I refused to read the oppo interview for the return game!

Once again, it showed how brilliant the Blackburn (Ian Taylor?) correspondent is!
Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 13:15 - Mar 1 with 1875 viewsDavieQPR

Southampton were very confident too until recently. No team should underestimate this division.
Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 13:33 - Mar 1 with 1824 viewsHoopstar

I can't believe they've got Tommy Cannon on a just in case basis.

He'd be the best striker 75% of the league have had in ten years from what I've seen of him

I generally like Leicester as a club well enough, loved the 2016 season. Last time I was really truly engaged with a Prem run-in.
Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 15:18 - Mar 1 with 1677 viewskernowhoop

It can be done.
25 February 1976
Leicester City 0 QPR 1

At that time, we had to win every week to keep pace with Liverpool. Dave Thomas cut in from the left and scored after about eight minutes, I think. Wife (not really a football fan) looked at me with a wonderful smile. Rangers sat on the lead successfully. Fred Pontin came on the pitch at half-time. Offering a stay in a holiday camp as a prize (?)

It can be done
Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 15:43 - Mar 1 with 1627 viewskingsburyR

1-1

Put your house on it!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 15:49 - Mar 1 with 1616 viewskensalriser

Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 15:18 - Mar 1 by kernowhoop

It can be done.
25 February 1976
Leicester City 0 QPR 1

At that time, we had to win every week to keep pace with Liverpool. Dave Thomas cut in from the left and scored after about eight minutes, I think. Wife (not really a football fan) looked at me with a wonderful smile. Rangers sat on the lead successfully. Fred Pontin came on the pitch at half-time. Offering a stay in a holiday camp as a prize (?)

It can be done

Bloody hell, I'd hope we've beaten Leicester away a bit more recently than that. Like 2010.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 18:42 - Mar 1 with 1448 viewsnix

Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 11:37 - Mar 1 by TheChef

Given how well they've been doing he can probably feel pretty good about their chances.

Interesting point he makes about scoring/finishing in the Prem vs the Championship. Pretty ruthless in the top flight and once you're a goal down it's usually game over. The Championship you nearly always have a chance in every game which is why I much prefer it.

Anyway I still think they're odds on for promotion, let's see how well they fair back in the top flight eh?

I didn't imply they weren't going to walk the league. Just questioning the reasons for it.

The interviewee was annoyed that people mention their superior spend on players as if that wasn't the main reason why they're doing so well.

He's deluded.

It's no surprise Prem teams score more easily than Championship sides, either. The most expensive players to acquire are almost always goal scorers and goal creators. People in the Championship can barely afford to buy any forward, let alone a prolific one.

But yeah, Leicester could well end up another Burnley next season. Them, Sheffield Utd and Luton the current bottom three.
Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 18:52 - Mar 1 with 1396 viewsstainrods_elbow

Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 13:33 - Mar 1 by Hoopstar

I can't believe they've got Tommy Cannon on a just in case basis.

He'd be the best striker 75% of the league have had in ten years from what I've seen of him

I generally like Leicester as a club well enough, loved the 2016 season. Last time I was really truly engaged with a Prem run-in.

I well remember Tommy Cannon and his comedy partner Bobby 'Rock on Tommy' Ball. Didn't realise they'd ever played football, but 'that'll do for me' either way (twangs braces).
[Post edited 1 Mar 18:53]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024