Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview 18:19 - Feb 29 with 4703 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/62038
Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 10:42 - Mar 2 with 1085 viewsfrancisbowles

Blimey Clive, I don't think I've seen so many responses to the oppo fan interview. You need to weedle more arrogance from all your interviewees; It will do wonders for hits and advertising revenue.😂
Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 10:54 - Mar 2 with 1064 viewsjoe90

Great interview and he’s spot on. Never seen a team drop down from the PL and then dominate the championship. It just doesn’t happen. Never. We were completely humbled by them at Loftus Road. We can all agree it was a game we’ll never forget as we’ve never seen team dominate the Championship in that way. Playing out from the back? What are you doing in Championship? Please get yourself back to where you belong in the PL and collect the £45mil on the way up. It’s the least you deserve. Can’t believe you managed all this without the aid of your parachute payment. Rotherham would do well to take note and so would we!
Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 16:57 - Mar 2 with 945 viewsDrewster

Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 08:22 - Mar 1 by Drewster

Got a sneaky feeling we are going to get something from this game. Don’t know why, maybe it’s their arrogance and perhaps they think this will be a rollover for them.
1-2 to QPR my gut.

I’ll post again Saturday evening to eat humble pie after getting a tonking 😂

Called it. I shall be quietly smug tonight.

That was for Stan
Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 17:01 - Mar 2 with 936 viewsStainrod

Got to feel sorry for our Leicester interviewee. The problem really is the injustice that Leicester just haven't been able to buy enough of those £20m players they are entitled to.
Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 17:04 - Mar 2 with 914 viewsted_hendrix

Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 16:57 - Mar 2 by Drewster

Called it. I shall be quietly smug tonight.

That was for Stan

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 17:09 - Mar 2 with 886 viewsDrewster

Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 17:04 - Mar 2 by ted_hendrix

Hope you’re doing well Ted
Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 17:11 - Mar 2 with 865 viewsted_hendrix

Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 17:09 - Mar 2 by Drewster

Hope you’re doing well Ted

I'm doing okay me old mate, long time no see hope your doing good too.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 17:13 - Mar 2 with 854 viewsDrewster

Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 17:11 - Mar 2 by ted_hendrix

I'm doing okay me old mate, long time no see hope your doing good too.

All good mate, all very good. X
Login to get fewer ads

Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 17:22 - Mar 2 with 803 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Christ, I've just read this now.

Unbelievably arrogant. Sport's a bitch, eh?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 17:41 - Mar 2 with 709 viewsSimplyNico

Hubris
Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 17:43 - Mar 2 with 697 viewsBenny_the_Ball

"This genuinely isn't meant to sound arrogant but the nerves, dread and gut punches that should be part of life as a football fan have largely gone. So many games we're just so comfortable, and even when we do give the opponent a chance they rarely have the quality to do anything with it."

2 shots on target. 2 goals. Both oozing in quality.
Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 17:48 - Mar 2 with 655 viewstraininvain

It’d be funny if Ipswich catch them.
Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 18:30 - Mar 2 with 564 viewskensalriser

Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 21:07 - Feb 29 by kensalriser

They don't have anyone as good as Andersen. 1-2 Rangers.

OK, I might have been wrong about Andersen. Maybe.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Are Foxes wobbling, or waltzing to the title? Interview on 20:06 - Mar 2 with 448 viewsStainrod

Can Clive invite his interviewee for a post-match?

Maybe he can teach us some more about how superior they are?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024