Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze 06:33 - Mar 1 with 21520 viewsHooparoo

Various outlets now claiming that Spurs and City (again) are looking at Ebs with Palace valuing him at c.7 million pounds. As an Aussie, I obviously know a bit about what Big Ange wants in a player and I’d say Eze fits the bill - quick, skilful and mobile. Defo an Ange type as far as I can see. Is it 10 or 20% we’re in for if he’s sold? Cash injection like that could make next season a bit more comfortable.

Hope he gets his big move as he’s a great example of determination and self confidence. Should get more England caps at a bigger club too.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Eze on 15:52 - Apr 22 with 3736 viewskensalriser

Eze on 10:27 - Apr 22 by ParkRoyalR

Watched highlights link above last night,

Loved watching him play at ours, was obviously such a special talent and when I see this I do think:

1) How did so many of our fans under-rate him? (no real surprise I suppose reading our forums & social media)

2) How did Ilias Chair go to work with a master craftsman 5 days a week, not look over and just learn the art of playing with your head up and playing a first time pass?

Eze had a hand in maybe all 5 goals and the common denominator was the 1st time pass, not the hokey kokey in out in out for that lad, head up and pass it!

More than that, why isn't Chair learning on a weekly basis from the Best on Earth? Mystifying.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Eze on 15:56 - Apr 22 with 3704 viewsdaveB

Eze on 10:27 - Apr 22 by ParkRoyalR

Watched highlights link above last night,

Loved watching him play at ours, was obviously such a special talent and when I see this I do think:

1) How did so many of our fans under-rate him? (no real surprise I suppose reading our forums & social media)

2) How did Ilias Chair go to work with a master craftsman 5 days a week, not look over and just learn the art of playing with your head up and playing a first time pass?

Eze had a hand in maybe all 5 goals and the common denominator was the 1st time pass, not the hokey kokey in out in out for that lad, head up and pass it!

Not sure Eze was playing many first time passes with us, for the first 2 years he did hold onto the ball a bit too long at times as well but has got better with time and playing with better players
Eze on 16:06 - Apr 22 with 3615 viewsParkRoyalR

Eze on 15:52 - Apr 22 by kensalriser

More than that, why isn't Chair learning on a weekly basis from the Best on Earth? Mystifying.

Marti Cifuentes?

Have seen small improvements, very occasional left foot cross, very occasional early cross, so with time Marti might be able to improve his game and double his value, which is what we need from our Manager & Coaches.
Eze on 16:15 - Apr 22 with 3581 viewsA40Bosh

Eze on 10:23 - Apr 22 by Hayesender

Danny Murphy really bigging him up on motd2 last night. Saying he is a champions league player, and there's no way he'll be at Palace next season

I was watching that last night and cheering on Danny Murphy. Go on son keep planting the seed in everyone's head. £80m with us getting 20% of profit of sale from CPFC.

That should enable the board to sort out FFP for the next 3 years, extend Ozzy Kakay for another 4 years, give Frey an extended 4 year contract, not renew Asmir and then sign Woodman from Preston for 4 years - not that they will tell us the length of those contracts of course.

Joking aside, whilst everyone is getting excited about Eze moving on, if and when it happens, the best we can hope is that there is enough headroom in FFP for a couple of years so Marti gets a few bob to invest in a few more players - need Eze to move early in the window and not on Transfer Deadline Night!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Eze on 17:43 - Apr 22 with 3377 viewsPikey

Talking to a Palace fan at golf club this morning he is absolutely convinced Eze is off to PSG
Eze on 18:00 - Apr 22 with 3314 viewsLblock

Here’s one….. if Palace offered to buy out the sell on clause for £5mill would you take it?

I think the club would

So pleased for the lad as I was always a huge fan.
I am gutted he’s found himself behind Bellingham (quite rightly), Foden (acceptable) and then players like Maddison, TTA and Phillips (laughably) in the England reckoning. Shame

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Eze on 18:09 - Apr 22 with 3287 viewsMick_S

Eze on 18:00 - Apr 22 by Lblock

Here’s one….. if Palace offered to buy out the sell on clause for £5mill would you take it?

I think the club would

I am gutted he’s found himself behind Bellingham (quite rightly), Foden (acceptable) and then players like Maddison, TTA and Phillips (laughably) in the England reckoning. Shame

He’s at the wrong club mate. The timing is not good for him regarding your post, but watch what happens when he moves.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Eze on 18:10 - Apr 22 with 3280 viewsWatfordR

I think the club would

Must admit it occurred to me that they might have offered to do that when his contract was extended. Though I'd not have accepted anything less than £10m. They are likely to get plenty more than £50m, so £10m would have been a fair offer imo.
Login to get fewer ads

Eze on 18:20 - Apr 22 with 3220 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I think the club would

I posed the same question a while back.

Really all depends on how much intel Rangers have on potential suitors for Eze's signature, and how that might result in bids and acceptance.

Might be no harm chatting with Palace. However, a lot will also depend on interest in Olise (sp?) First one of them out, the less likely Palace will be to let both go. I also think City could see a few go this summer and if they start buying, then others might start too.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Eze on 18:41 - Apr 22 with 3120 viewsGloucs_R

No. He'll go for at least 65m so wait for the $$$$

Poll: Are we staying up?

Eze on 18:42 - Apr 22 with 3127 viewssupahoopsa

Eze on 14:50 - Apr 22 by Esox_Lucius

I always give him a 10 whenever he plays. We need the money XD

LOL, so do I 😀

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Eze on 12:06 - Apr 23 with 2622 viewsEastR

Eze on 21:47 - Apr 21 by Burnleyhoop

Henderson and Rashford will get the nod before Eze…absolute Joke.

This is good news for his chances of being selected

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cv2d8ndm49go

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Eze on 12:10 - Apr 23 with 2586 viewsNed_Kennedys

Eze on 12:06 - Apr 23 by EastR

This is good news for his chances of being selected

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cv2d8ndm49go

That’ll just mean Southgate will pick Phillips, Stirling and Mount.
Eze on 12:28 - Apr 23 with 2486 viewsdaveB

Eze on 12:10 - Apr 23 by Ned_Kennedys

That’ll just mean Southgate will pick Phillips, Stirling and Mount.

Mount and Sterling haven't been in the squad for about a year so doubt they will be going, he seems to have moved Phillips on as well

I think it's good news for Jarrod Bowen as I think he'll get in the squad now. Eze is behind Maddison, Foden, Bellingham and Palmer for that attacking midfielder role, he'll only get in if we get a few injuries
Eze on 14:23 - Apr 23 with 2144 viewsPdog

Not sure if anyone has shared this before but shows Eze aged 15-16 the season before we signed him. Whilst still raw you can see the natural technique and balance a mile off, amazed Millwall let this go but then again we're not aware who else they thought at the time was ahead of him etc.

[Post edited 23 Apr 15:10]
Eze on 15:00 - Apr 23 with 2013 viewsLandshark

I just looked through the squad in that Millwall team. One of them is playing Scottish Championship, one plays for Hartlepool, the rest are non league. Millwall had a gem in a sea of crap and still missed it.
Eze on 14:07 - Apr 24 with 1432 viewsLanhoop

https://theanalyst.com/eu/2024/04/england-champions-league-crystal-palace-star-e
Eze on 15:30 - Apr 24 with 1172 viewsHAYESBOY

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/crystal-palace

Some good write ups here.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Eze on 15:32 - Apr 24 with 1162 viewskensalriser

Eze on 16:06 - Apr 22 by ParkRoyalR

Marti Cifuentes?

Have seen small improvements, very occasional left foot cross, very occasional early cross, so with time Marti might be able to improve his game and double his value, which is what we need from our Manager & Coaches.

Must admit I didn't anticipate you not knowing your favourite player's song.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Eze on 16:05 - Apr 24 with 1029 viewsStainrod

Eze on 15:00 - Apr 23 by Landshark

I just looked through the squad in that Millwall team. One of them is playing Scottish Championship, one plays for Hartlepool, the rest are non league. Millwall had a gem in a sea of crap and still missed it.

True, but we missed John Barnes, Paolo Wanchap and no doubt a load of others "not good enough"...
Eze on 13:39 - Apr 25 with 509 viewsTonto

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c98zypwz593o

Palace will only entertain bags north of £60M. I day make it £80M

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024