Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sinclair’s immediate impact crowns Cifuentes’ successful Fox hunt – Report 19:57 - Mar 3 with 6488 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/62063
Sinclair’s immediate impact crowns Cifuentes’ successful Fox hunt – Report on 11:15 - Mar 4 with 1396 viewsslmrstid

Sinclair’s immediate impact crowns Cifuentes’ successful Fox hunt – Report on 08:54 - Mar 4 by Northernr

Southampton H 1996 I think we won 3-0 with no corners, I'd have to go back and check it.

My first ever QPR game that one. I was 6 though so I couldn't tell you how many corners we may or may not have had.
Sinclair’s immediate impact crowns Cifuentes’ successful Fox hunt – Report on 13:04 - Mar 4 with 1207 viewsHayesender

I've got a hernia and suspected gallstones atm. I celebrated the first goal so much I spent the next 10 minutes doubled over in agony. Forgot myself again when Sinclair scored the 2nd, and now almost 48 hours later I'm still in quite a bit of pain.

Was it worth it? You bet your arse it was

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Sinclair’s immediate impact crowns Cifuentes’ successful Fox hunt – Report on 13:06 - Mar 4 with 1208 viewstraininvain

Sinclair’s immediate impact crowns Cifuentes’ successful Fox hunt – Report on 09:11 - Mar 4 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Great report, and captured the game and atmosphere perfectly. I was suffering Sunday with hangover, plus sinusitis. Ouch, but worth it.
Spot on about Jimmy Dunne. A revelation at right back, not to many keyboard managers suggesting he played there a month ago!
Really pleased for him, the attitude and character he has shown is top class. Something a certain other QPR employee (I refuse to call him a player as he never plays) should take note of.

To be fair I think it was stevec on here calling for Dunne to play at right back following Stoke away. It stuck in my mind as I thought it was a particularly bizarre suggestion at the time but shows how much I know!
Sinclair’s immediate impact crowns Cifuentes’ successful Fox hunt – Report on 14:28 - Mar 4 with 1088 viewsfrancisbowles

Sinclair’s immediate impact crowns Cifuentes’ successful Fox hunt – Report on 13:06 - Mar 4 by traininvain

To be fair I think it was stevec on here calling for Dunne to play at right back following Stoke away. It stuck in my mind as I thought it was a particularly bizarre suggestion at the time but shows how much I know!

Was tried last season, I think, but with mixed effectiveness.
The difference now is having Cook inside of him and Hayden, Anderson and even the rejuvenated Willock in support.
Sinclair’s immediate impact crowns Cifuentes’ successful Fox hunt – Report on 17:01 - Mar 4 with 851 viewsBrianMcCarthy

As well as he's doing, I can see us going back to a more natural right-back in Cannon for at least some games soon. Our balance is currently slightly off, and teams will cop that by closing down or targeting Paal, knowing that Dunne won't be springing forward on the right.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Sinclair’s immediate impact crowns Cifuentes’ successful Fox hunt – Report on 17:13 - Mar 4 with 819 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Sinclair’s immediate impact crowns Cifuentes’ successful Fox hunt – Report on 17:01 - Mar 4 by BrianMcCarthy

As well as he's doing, I can see us going back to a more natural right-back in Cannon for at least some games soon. Our balance is currently slightly off, and teams will cop that by closing down or targeting Paal, knowing that Dunne won't be springing forward on the right.

Yeh we've looked terribly unbalanced these last three games Bri! Sort it out Marti.
Sinclair’s immediate impact crowns Cifuentes’ successful Fox hunt – Report on 17:32 - Mar 4 with 783 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sinclair’s immediate impact crowns Cifuentes’ successful Fox hunt – Report on 17:13 - Mar 4 by Padulas_Shampoo

Yeh we've looked terribly unbalanced these last three games Bri! Sort it out Marti.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Sinclair’s immediate impact crowns Cifuentes’ successful Fox hunt – Report on 17:57 - Mar 4 with 731 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Cracking report. A fitting alka seltzer to a weekend of excess.
Login to get fewer ads

Sinclair’s immediate impact crowns Cifuentes’ successful Fox hunt – Report on 16:29 - Mar 6 with 291 viewsvanrrrr

Sinclair’s immediate impact crowns Cifuentes’ successful Fox hunt – Report on 10:34 - Mar 4 by Northernr

Well we thought it was Dunne too at the time but it's gone down as Cook in the stats.

They both got a card but seems Dunne's was not recorded initially.

I had a tenner on him to get booked ( thought Mavididi would be too much...wtf do I know?), got paid out today
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024