Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread 15:11 - Mar 12 with 38360 viewsMonkey_Roots

Will we be Top Cat or just another sorry looking, well beaten pussy?

If this goes badly, Spaceman can come back…

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:39 - Mar 16 with 1684 viewsDorse

How good is Andersen?! I thought we weren't allowed nice things?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:41 - Mar 16 with 1629 views1BobbyHazell

F me, Hayden has turned into a "must pass backwards" drone!
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:41 - Mar 16 with 1613 viewsSpaceman_P

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:39 - Mar 16 by Dorse

How good is Andersen?! I thought we weren't allowed nice things?

Hayden has been good too
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:42 - Mar 16 with 1538 views1BobbyHazell

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:41 - Mar 16 by Spaceman_P

Hayden has been good too

Has he fck. Turning backwards with the ball needlessly a lot.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:42 - Mar 16 with 1528 viewsqprd

to say dykes has been a non entity would be an insult to non-entities
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:43 - Mar 16 with 1501 viewsDorse

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:41 - Mar 16 by Spaceman_P

Hayden has been good too

Deceptively fast across the ground. He's caught them out a few times.

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:43 - Mar 16 with 1495 viewsTrom

2nd for Ipswich against Wednesday
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:43 - Mar 16 with 1468 viewsMalintabuk

Dykes could not keep a cold let alone the ball
Login to get fewer ads

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:44 - Mar 16 with 1438 viewsstevec

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:42 - Mar 16 by qprd

If we go down it’s on the strikers
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:44 - Mar 16 with 1437 viewsSpaceman_P

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:42 - Mar 16 by qprd

Its almost like the rest of the team know this too and refuse on principle to pass to him
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:44 - Mar 16 with 1429 viewsMalintabuk

Great block by Clarke-Salter
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:44 - Mar 16 with 1413 viewsqueensparker

Got to have Frey or Armstrong trying to bully this defence
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:44 - Mar 16 with 1405 viewsDorse

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:42 - Mar 16 by 1BobbyHazell

Has he fck. Turning backwards with the ball needlessly a lot.

See hospital pass to Paal.

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:44 - Mar 16 with 1394 viewsdavman

Paal is not that great, is he?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:45 - Mar 16 with 1349 viewsMick_S

At the moment, Sunderland are out of form. Sloppy at the back a few times by us. This there for the taking

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:45 - Mar 16 with 1347 views1BobbyHazell

More of this aimless but still risky passing around at the back. Weird. Maybe they need Armstrong to aim for.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:46 - Mar 16 with 1317 viewsDorse

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:44 - Mar 16 by davman

Paal is not that great, is he?

Roberto Carlos, he ain't. But then most aren't.

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:46 - Mar 16 with 1303 viewsMalintabuk

Ahhhhh Jimmy the only time he was going to be beaten for pace.............not a great time to give a FK there
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:47 - Mar 16 with 1268 viewsstevec

Birmingham, Plymouth, Stoke, Wednesday losing.

You just sense we are going to blow this.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:47 - Mar 16 with 1266 viewsLimerickR

I'm watching this with Sunderland commentators, these guys make Andy Sinton sound impartial.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:47 - Mar 16 with 1238 viewsMick_S

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:45 - Mar 16 by 1BobbyHazell

More of this aimless but still risky passing around at the back. Weird. Maybe they need Armstrong to aim for.

Field for Colback
Armstrong for Dykes.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:48 - Mar 16 with 1194 viewslassel

Pretty turgid 45 mins, Anderson’s chance aside.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:48 - Mar 16 with 1178 viewsstevestrange

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:14 - Mar 16 by Mick_S

Fawa

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:48 - Mar 16 with 1168 viewscpgerber

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:47 - Mar 16 by Mick_S

Field for Colback
Armstrong for Dykes.

At least every single other result going our way. (Rotherham not losing counts as well)
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:49 - Mar 16 with 1126 viewsqprd

decent half. i think qpr has been 7s across the board, with the exception of dykes who is a zero and is impeding our attack.... colbeck and anderson have been standouts for me....

tackling and ball winning has been exceptional when sunderland counters

think marti will bring on cannon for dunne (given his yellow, and cifuentes habit of subbing off people on yellows)... anyone would be better than dykes today so hopefully hes yanked pretty quickly
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024