Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread 15:11 - Mar 12 with 40478 viewsMonkey_Roots

Will we be Top Cat or just another sorry looking, well beaten pussy?

If this goes badly, Spaceman can come back…

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:49 - Mar 16 with 1906 viewsbaz_qpr

That was such a frustrating half Sunderland have been terrible and we have dropped to their level. Might be nice if Dykes made a modicum of effort. Paal below par again and Chair not playing well either.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:50 - Mar 16 with 1897 viewsDorse

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:47 - Mar 16 by LimerickR

I'm watching this with Sunderland commentators, these guys make Andy Sinton sound impartial.

'Is that foul?!'

(Gets ball somewhere in the Rs half) '...and WE'RE IN HERE! BA IS AWA... no, tackled by Dunne...' (Rinse repeat)

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:50 - Mar 16 with 1889 viewsstrikerace

Smyth, Fields, and Armstrong on for me. Whatever happened to Hodge, haven't seen much of him?
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:51 - Mar 16 with 1839 viewsQPR_Hibs

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:47 - Mar 16 by LimerickR

I'm watching this with Sunderland commentators, these guys make Andy Sinton sound impartial.

Co-comms is being pretty fair but main commentator is so biased.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:51 - Mar 16 with 1829 viewsMalintabuk

If I was up there today I would be pleased with that half. Not sure what is expected from us. We are 20th in the league so we are never going to be totally dominant over teams, if we were we would not be 20th
We were the better team away from home and I think Marti would be pleased that apart from that long range effort we gave not a lot away
We are so lacking a striker of any noter and as said on here that will take us down if anything
Andersen best player that half for me, but I think he should have scored.
Will he bring Dykes off, I would he is pretty poor even by his standards. Think we would have taken a point form this, but I feel we could go on to nick this.
Frey for Dykes for me and maybe Smyth for Willock. Apart from that I wouldn't change too much
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:52 - Mar 16 with 1807 views1BobbyHazell

It's like a game with 22 trialists who've never met before!

A good half time sort out from Marti should hopefully lift us. Definitely there for the taking but the pattern of struggling to raise ourselves against poor teams definitely in effect that half.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:52 - Mar 16 with 1802 viewsstevestrange

You can see why Sunderland have lost 6 in a row, they have no confidence whatsoever. They're there for the taking. Get Armstrong on in the 2nd half to put the frighteners on their defence.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:52 - Mar 16 with 1788 viewsDoudou87

Dykes has such a poor first touch doesn’t offer much. Think not starting Armstrong was a mistake, this defence would be rattled with his pace in behind. Hope Marti can see this opportunity for three points here, no cohesion/tactical plan from Sunderland.

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Login to get fewer ads

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:53 - Mar 16 with 1750 viewsMonkey_Roots

We’ve failed to capitalise on errors, and have struggled to find each other. It’s all quite slow and lacklustre. Dykes is proper shït. Chair and Willock off form too.

Hopefully Marti will sort them out.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:53 - Mar 16 with 1751 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Very dissapointing first half we are in total control yet have nothing to show for it .
They had a few breakaway chances but luckily nothing came of those .
If our keeper got beaten by that long range shot his thread would explode haha
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:54 - Mar 16 with 1707 viewskarlski

A bit of pace in our side would terrify them and stretch the pitch and open up some holes for Willock chair and Andersen to play in.

Good hustling and tackling by us but not been impressive or brave enough with the ball.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:54 - Mar 16 with 1705 viewsHarbour

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:48 - Mar 16 by cpgerber

At least every single other result going our way. (Rotherham not losing counts as well)

Sheff wed Goal difference -28 that’s a point for oppo teams
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:55 - Mar 16 with 1658 viewsdavman

Not working with Dykes up top today. Bit of a conundrum who to change him with. I think that Armstrong could have a field day out there, but on the other hand they are pressing quite high which means that we will need to go long and I think Frey is better suited to that game.

Dunne on a yellow up against a winger faster than him is a concern too.

So nail biting. This is typical Championship crap. We have had the clearer chances, but it can go any of the three ways.

An opportunity should we score though with the other scores so far.

CMON RANGERS!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:55 - Mar 16 with 1650 viewsqprd

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:52 - Mar 16 by stevestrange

You can see why Sunderland have lost 6 in a row, they have no confidence whatsoever. They're there for the taking. Get Armstrong on in the 2nd half to put the frighteners on their defence.

think this is a game more for frey as we're pinning them deeper (frey better suited) rather than countering (armstrong better suited)
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:55 - Mar 16 with 1635 viewsSpaceman_P

Half time synopsis from Spaceman!!

Andersen should of scored.
Willock been ineffective
Dykes even more so than Willock
Still look knackered from WBA
shakey at the back
Ref a little haphazard

We must come out full guns blazing, else this is a lost match

Other results going our way right now

Dykes, has pissed me right off so far.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:56 - Mar 16 with 1595 viewsE17hoop

I want Chair to do more of the simple stuff well. He's been playing passes short and putting team mates in trouble.

This is built for Hodge and Armstrong.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:56 - Mar 16 with 1570 viewsDorse

I'm a bit disappointed with Dykes but I can't really see what Frey would do in this situation. Do we take a punt on Sincs? His pace means they'd have to drop off and that might open up some room for Andersen, Willock and Chair? Dunno. Just feel like we need an option here.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:56 - Mar 16 with 1567 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Reminds me of the first half last week against Boro in as much as we've had a couple of decent efforts and looked the better team. MUST push on second half, they are there for the taking.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:58 - Mar 16 with 1531 viewsdmm

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:55 - Mar 16 by Spaceman_P

Half time synopsis from Spaceman!!

Andersen should of scored.
Willock been ineffective
Dykes even more so than Willock
Still look knackered from WBA
shakey at the back
Ref a little haphazard

We must come out full guns blazing, else this is a lost match

Other results going our way right now

Dykes, has pissed me right off so far.

We should have scored early on with several good chances coming our way. I hope we don't rue those missed opportunities.

We need to move the ball much more quickly in our build up. Sunderland are there for the taking if we do.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:59 - Mar 16 with 1478 viewsdutch

Far too negative on here. We've been the better side, created better chances, given little away. Dykes I agree has been poor, but overall that has been a decent performance away from home.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:59 - Mar 16 with 1442 viewslassel

Would probably bring Frey and Armstrong in tbh - they’re 100% in summer mode already and the last thing they want is to be kicked around all over the park.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:03 - Mar 16 with 1299 viewseghamranger

Other results going our way. Love to Nick a goal up there.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:03 - Mar 16 with 1295 viewsnumptydumpty

Hayden and Andersen have impressed.

Chair and Willock not up to speed.

Defence reasonable but I think this is the game we put Cannon on for Dunne.

But Dykes cant hold up balls, doesn't ever pass on to another Ranger

Armstrong and Frey later on

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:04 - Mar 16 with 1271 viewsStanisgod

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:56 - Mar 16 by E17hoop

I want Chair to do more of the simple stuff well. He's been playing passes short and putting team mates in trouble.

This is built for Hodge and Armstrong.

No idea why yet again he had to stop the ball before he hit it in the area, first time hit was a goal. Probably. Maybe.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 16:04 - Mar 16 with 1249 viewsMalintabuk

how was that not handball
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024