Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread 15:11 - Mar 12 with 38239 viewsMonkey_Roots

Will we be Top Cat or just another sorry looking, well beaten pussy?

If this goes badly, Spaceman can come back…

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 18:58 - Mar 15 with 2691 viewsMetallica_Hoop

1-1

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 21:13 - Mar 15 with 2608 viewsCateLeBonR

I’d probably go for this team if all fit and available.

—————————-Begovic—————————
Dunne——Cook————JCS—————-Paal
——————Hayden—-Colback——————-
Willock————-Dykes———————Chair—
————————Armstrong—————————-

Or maybe

—————————-Begovic—————————
Dunne——Cook————JCS—————-Paal
——————Hayden—-Colback——————-
Andersen————-Chair—————-Willock—
————————Frey—————————————-

🤔
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 21:22 - Mar 15 with 2583 viewsnumptydumpty

They have got 12 out injured

We have 3 but they are Kolli, Drewe an Richards, so doubtful any of those would make the squad clearly.

They lost six in a row.

We in the top six in form table for last ten games.

So obviously....

0 - 3 convincing win for the R s.

Just keep Bellingham the younger quietthough !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 22:03 - Mar 15 with 2539 viewsFredManRave

Ideally, we throw the kitten sink at them, from the start.

But to be honest, I don't care if we win by a whisker.

As long as it's not a cat nap inducing 0-0 bore draw. (would take the point, though).

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 22:12 - Mar 15 with 2535 viewsFredManRave

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 01:35 - Mar 13 by hubble

Good luck Monkey, we're rooting for yer pal.

Totally.

Of course, if you don't come up with the goods, it will be the same end result as Spaceman.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 22:25 - Mar 15 with 2513 viewsqueensparker

Tense one this.

Feels winnable if we explode West Brom / Leicester style.

Equally likely we fk about terrified of actually putting some distance on the relegation places

Sunderland by all accounts are in a terrible state right now which never bodes well for us

Totally impossible to predict

Come on you Rs
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 23:45 - Mar 15 with 2411 viewsnumptydumpty

Should imagine Mick Beale will be brought on at half time as a former club legend of both teams.

The stocks will be on the halfway line and the club mascots of both teams can take pot shots with rotten cabbages and rotten tomatoes !!!

Looking forward to his half time pep talk and expecting words professing his undying loyalties to touch the heartstrings of every fan present.

What a guy !!
[Post edited 15 Mar 23:48]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 07:01 - Mar 16 with 2298 viewsSpaceman_P

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 23:45 - Mar 15 by numptydumpty

Should imagine Mick Beale will be brought on at half time as a former club legend of both teams.

The stocks will be on the halfway line and the club mascots of both teams can take pot shots with rotten cabbages and rotten tomatoes !!!

Looking forward to his half time pep talk and expecting words professing his undying loyalties to touch the heartstrings of every fan present.

What a guy !!
[Post edited 15 Mar 23:48]

yeah but ultimately it boils down to us taking the win.
Login to get fewer ads

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 07:46 - Mar 16 with 2272 viewsPlanetHonneywood

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 22:12 - Mar 15 by FredManRave

Totally.

Of course, if you don't come up with the goods, it will be the same end result as Spaceman.

I wish Monkey nothing but the best. However, if I were Señor Marti going into a game of this magnitude, I'd have been more tempted to bring back E17 - some on here forget his excellent run before Christmas.

Spaceman has turned us round, absolutely no doubt, and I expect he'll be brought back after the IB. However, I felt after the WBA game, Señor Marti should have rested him for the Boro game. But hey, first season in the Championship and learning on the job, so we can't moan.

Bonne chance Monsieur Singe...in you we trust!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 12:41 - Mar 16 with 1996 viewsed_83

Feeling very nervous about this one: it’s the sort of winnable game against gettable opponents that we’ve become experts in ballsing up.

But the Rotherham win a few weeks back does give me a bit of hope that we’re learning to knuckle down and grind out a result, rather than automatically folding under the weight of expectation.

Sunderland have 12 players out, they’re on an awful run of form, and seem even more mentally fragile than us, which is saying something. If we’re going to stay up, these are the games we have to win.

2-1 to the hoops, Frey and Willock to score.
[Post edited 16 Mar 12:42]
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 13:04 - Mar 16 with 1932 viewsBedford_R

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 12:41 - Mar 16 by ed_83

Feeling very nervous about this one: it’s the sort of winnable game against gettable opponents that we’ve become experts in ballsing up.

But the Rotherham win a few weeks back does give me a bit of hope that we’re learning to knuckle down and grind out a result, rather than automatically folding under the weight of expectation.

Sunderland have 12 players out, they’re on an awful run of form, and seem even more mentally fragile than us, which is saying something. If we’re going to stay up, these are the games we have to win.

2-1 to the hoops, Frey and Willock to score.
[Post edited 16 Mar 12:42]

Useless sentiment 'these are the games we have to win if we are to stay up' When have QPR even done that? We'll stay up be beating Leeds and Coventry at the end of the season.

Saying that I am going for a 3-1 win for us today.
[Post edited 16 Mar 13:05]

RMH_R Reborn

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 13:49 - Mar 16 with 1785 viewsDavieQPR

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 21:22 - Mar 15 by numptydumpty

They have got 12 out injured

We have 3 but they are Kolli, Drewe an Richards, so doubtful any of those would make the squad clearly.

They lost six in a row.

We in the top six in form table for last ten games.

So obviously....

0 - 3 convincing win for the R s.

Just keep Bellingham the younger quietthough !!!

Shows our Medical/Analytics team are doing something right and MC is listening.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 13:56 - Mar 16 with 1729 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Watching the Wolves-Coventry match. Bidwell's crosses are apparently a big feature of his game these days. Who knew.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:02 - Mar 16 with 1669 viewsQPRSteve

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:03 - Mar 16 with 1630 viewsToast_R

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 13:56 - Mar 16 by Wegerles_Stairs

Watching the Wolves-Coventry match. Bidwell's crosses are apparently a big feature of his game these days. Who knew.

Coventry were fantastic for 80 minutes and should have won comfortably. Then a Richard Keogh moment in defence and they've naused it right up. 9 minutes of stoppage time to rescue it.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:05 - Mar 16 with 1556 viewsstowmarketrange

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:02 - Mar 16 by QPRSteve

I’d have Field in for Colback given that he used to play for them and he’ll get a hot reception.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:10 - Mar 16 with 1442 viewsR_from_afar

Cardiff not currently doing us any favours, they are losing 1-0 at Swansea and have looked toothless for the last 30 minutes

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:12 - Mar 16 with 1403 viewsCateLeBonR

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:05 - Mar 16 by stowmarketrange

I’d have Field in for Colback given that he used to play for them and he’ll get a hot reception.

I thought that was a good reason to play him. Harden too who’s Newcastle obviously. Adds a bit of spice to procedings.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:14 - Mar 16 with 1376 viewsToast_R

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:03 - Mar 16 by Toast_R

Coventry were fantastic for 80 minutes and should have won comfortably. Then a Richard Keogh moment in defence and they've naused it right up. 9 minutes of stoppage time to rescue it.

Sorry to reply to my own post, but now 3-2 to Coventry. What a game this has been
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:14 - Mar 16 with 1372 viewsWegerles_Stairs

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:03 - Mar 16 by Toast_R

You were saying...
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:15 - Mar 16 with 1356 viewsWegerles_Stairs

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:14 - Mar 16 by Toast_R

Sorry to reply to my own post, but now 3-2 to Coventry. What a game this has been

Yes, that was great. What a job Robins has done with Coventry.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:15 - Mar 16 with 1351 viewsStanisgod

If I was Field I'd be peeved.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:16 - Mar 16 with 1321 viewsCLAREMAN1995

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:02 - Mar 16 by QPRSteve

I think Willock is lucky to be in that starting 11 he has been poor lately IMO.
Also feel bad for Hodge he seems to be slipping down the pecking order a bit .I like his attitude and his energy hopefully he gets on and scores today .
Hard to see how this game goes but I feel we could win it late .
Sunderland 1 QPR 2

I watched the 3 episodes of Sunderland Till I die from last year and was really sad the guy died .He was an incredible supporter ,had a stunning collection of gear and seemed very nice on camera .At least he saw them win at Wembley before he took the journey to the next life .RIP
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:17 - Mar 16 with 1303 viewsbosh67

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:15 - Mar 16 by Stanisgod

I'd have put Field in to start instead of Colback but it is still a good 11 and a strong bench.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:18 - Mar 16 with 1287 viewskarlski

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:15 - Mar 16 by Stanisgod

Harsh on Field and bit surprised it’s Dykes but overall solid with lots to come off the bench that can change a game. 1-3.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024