Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Championship Predictor - final table 11:22 - Mar 16 with 35023 viewsRed_Ranger

You know the thing.
Fill in your predicted results of remaining games.
Throws up final table
Anyone done one/ got one to share?
BBC used to do one , cant see one on their site.

Championship Predictor - final table on 23:26 - Mar 18 with 3217 viewsNed_Kennedys

Championship Predictor - final table on 23:04 - Mar 18 by SydneyRs

They are the two in the worst form over the last dozen games or so. We've been mid table, lower top half over that time. If this were to continue those two look quite likely candidates.

That’s why the Birmingham game is MUST WIN. A defeat or even a draw would mean 4 games without a win at the worst possible time.
I think it’s going to go to the wire.
Championship Predictor - final table on 09:20 - Mar 19 with 2998 viewsTheChef

Championship Predictor - final table on 23:26 - Mar 18 by Ned_Kennedys

That’s why the Birmingham game is MUST WIN. A defeat or even a draw would mean 4 games without a win at the worst possible time.

Well you look at the Birmingham, Plymouth and Sheffield Wednesday games - you win those and you stay up.

Problem is we don't play well against the poorer teams.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Championship Predictor - final table on 09:33 - Mar 19 with 2971 viewsdmm

Championship Predictor - final table on 09:20 - Mar 19 by TheChef

Well you look at the Birmingham, Plymouth and Sheffield Wednesday games - you win those and you stay up.

Problem is we don't play well against the poorer teams.

Our inability to play well against poor teams is a problem Cifuentes has yet to solve. Against Sunderland we again saw the team's playing standards drop when compared to our games against WBA or Leicester. We still lack the confidence to impose ourselves on any match regardless of the opponent.
Championship Predictor - final table on 09:55 - Mar 19 with 2946 viewsMaggsinho

Championship Predictor - final table on 23:26 - Mar 18 by Ned_Kennedys

Looks like Birmingham are brining Gary Rowett back in as an interim manager.
Championship Predictor - final table on 13:09 - Mar 19 with 2788 viewskensalriser

I just can't see us getting more than 49 - two wins, three losses and three draws.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Championship Predictor - final table on 13:37 - Mar 19 with 2746 viewshantssi

I think it will be 3 wins, 3 losses and 2 draws, which hopefully will be enough especially if 2 of those wins are against Brum and Weds.
[Post edited 19 Mar 13:38]
Championship Predictor - final table on 13:41 - Mar 19 with 2737 viewsRed_Ranger

Championship Predictor - final table on 13:09 - Mar 19 by kensalriser

I just can't see us getting more than 49 - two wins, three losses and three draws.

49 will be enough to stay up.
Championship Predictor - final table on 15:49 - Mar 19 with 2657 viewskomradkirk

got us on 50 points

Birmingham and Blackburn to join Rotherham for the drop
Login to get fewer ads

Championship Predictor - final table on 16:46 - Mar 19 with 2582 viewsE17hoop

Opta has us about 1 in 4 to go down.

[Post edited 19 Mar 16:47]

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Championship Predictor - final table on 17:20 - Mar 19 with 2506 viewsLblock

I have us as getting relegated on 36 points

A nasty 4 point deduction incoming because Notts Florist and Everton both successfully appeal theirs and there has to be a mug club somewhere to pick up the tab.

I will be genuinely shocked and stunned if we manage to circle the drain again this season. At some stage the centrifugal force of these owners will drag us down the gurgler.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Championship Predictor - final table on 23:01 - Mar 19 with 2425 viewsnix

Interesting summary of some of the permutations from a dispassionate Coventry fan.

Don't necessarily agree with everything he says but it does look at some of the scenarios for different clubs at the bottom of the table.
Championship Predictor - final table on 00:17 - Mar 20 with 2376 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Championship Predictor - final table on 23:01 - Mar 19 by nix

Interesting summary of some of the permutations from a dispassionate Coventry fan.

Don't necessarily agree with everything he says but it does look at some of the scenarios for different clubs at the bottom of the table.

I watch his video every week with Sophie and really enjoy they predictions .
When GA was in charge neither of them ever picked QPR to win and sadly were proven correct most of the time.
However since Marti took over he picks us a lot of weeks which is nice .
Of course we let him down a few times but thats the way it goes .
I watched his video when Coventry beat Wolves in the FA Cup Saturday it was very funny .
Championship Predictor - final table on 03:14 - Mar 20 with 2303 viewsSydneyRs

Championship Predictor - final table on 17:20 - Mar 19 by Lblock

I have us as getting relegated on 36 points

A nasty 4 point deduction incoming because Notts Florist and Everton both successfully appeal theirs and there has to be a mug club somewhere to pick up the tab.

I will be genuinely shocked and stunned if we manage to circle the drain again this season. At some stage the centrifugal force of these owners will drag us down the gurgler.

You are forgetting the extra 20 point deduction because BOS lamped that Turkish geezer.
Championship Predictor - final table on 07:40 - Mar 20 with 2216 viewsnix

Championship Predictor - final table on 00:17 - Mar 20 by CLAREMAN1995

I watch his video every week with Sophie and really enjoy they predictions .
When GA was in charge neither of them ever picked QPR to win and sadly were proven correct most of the time.
However since Marti took over he picks us a lot of weeks which is nice .
Of course we let him down a few times but thats the way it goes .
I watched his video when Coventry beat Wolves in the FA Cup Saturday it was very funny .

I just thought it was interesting hearing from a neutral commentator who isn't influenced by concerns about going down, like all of us and our rivals.

He seems pretty confident we'll stay up, which means nothing really but is a bit of balance to a lot of us whose nerves are completely shredded!

I think it's having match after match seemingly being must-win. This time it's Birmingham and with games running out, this really seems a vital one to win.
Championship Predictor - final table on 08:27 - Mar 20 with 2163 viewslassel

After last weekend, my expectation now is that we beat Preston & Coventry, draw with Leeds and lose to Birmingham, Sheff Wed, Swansea and Plymouth.

Unfortunately this squad are completely incapable of capitalising on the open goals presented to them.
Championship Predictor - final table on 09:01 - Mar 20 with 2138 viewsBAWHoops

It's all on the next 4 games.
3 wins from them and I reckon we are safe. It's certainly doable

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Championship Predictor - final table on 09:33 - Mar 20 with 2095 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Championship Predictor - final table on 16:46 - Mar 19 by E17hoop

Opta has us about 1 in 4 to go down.

[Post edited 19 Mar 16:47]

That's really encouraging.

Rotherham aren't 100% to finish bottom, so the maths might be slightly off, but still...I'll take anything that looks like that sheet.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Championship Predictor - final table on 09:42 - Mar 20 with 2050 viewsTheChef

Championship Predictor - final table on 08:27 - Mar 20 by lassel

After last weekend, my expectation now is that we beat Preston & Coventry, draw with Leeds and lose to Birmingham, Sheff Wed, Swansea and Plymouth.

Unfortunately this squad are completely incapable of capitalising on the open goals presented to them.

Sounds about right given our form against better/worse teams.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Championship Predictor - final table on 12:34 - Mar 20 with 1902 viewsSuperhoops2808

Sat at work yesterday afternoon and predicted results from 12th place downwards.

Birmingham, Soke and Rotherham, down and us on 51 points. And that was with me predicting us losing the last 2 games. I went with the following

Brum - W
Swans - D
Sheff Wed - W
Argyle - D
Hull - L
Preston - W
Leeds - L
Coventry - L

Although, think back to 2010-11 season, and Leeds ruined our end of season (1-2) so maybe we could return the favour but I don't hold out much hope
Championship Predictor - final table on 12:42 - Mar 20 with 1886 viewskensalriser

Championship Predictor - final table on 09:33 - Mar 20 by BrianMcCarthy

That's really encouraging.

Rotherham aren't 100% to finish bottom, so the maths might be slightly off, but still...I'll take anything that looks like that sheet.

Look closer, Bri. There's a big fat 100 in the bottom right.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Championship Predictor - final table on 08:38 - Mar 30 with 1468 viewsHammersmithR

Now for a positive result at Swansea and a win against Sheff Wed 🙏🏻
Championship Predictor - final table on 08:46 - Mar 30 with 1409 viewsThGrimRanger

we need 2 wins and a draw (or 1 win and 4draws) to be safe. we may get away with less.

if we don’t win at Swansea on monday and don’t beat Sheff.W next saturday then we’re back in trouble considering our remaining games.

TheGrimRanger

Championship Predictor - final table on 08:48 - Mar 30 with 1403 viewscpgerber

Amazing with 7 games to go and 19 points adrift, Rotherham can still escape.

If they win everything, they end on 41.

Sheffield Wednesday can lose everything and Birminham + Huddersfield lose everything and draw against each other, leaving Rotherham safe by 1 point.

Who's willing to put a few quid on that?
Championship Predictor - final table on 08:56 - Mar 30 with 1362 viewssilverbirch

Championship Predictor - final table on 12:42 - Mar 20 by kensalriser

Ah, thanks!. I was adding up the three columns on the right and thought we were 40% going down.
Surprised to see Blackburn so high.
Championship Predictor - final table on 09:22 - Mar 30 with 1257 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Championship Predictor - final table on 12:42 - Mar 20 by kensalriser

Sorry, just seen this.

My point was that Rotherham weren't 100% to go down as they weren't (aren't) mathematically relegated at that point let alone 100% to finish bottom. I should have been clearer.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024