Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Casey Wasserman 09:49 - Mar 30 with 1818 viewscolinallcars

No, me neither. Head of one of the biggest sports and entertainment agencies predicts some Premier league matches will be played in the USA within ten years
In fact he goes so far as to say he'll be “shocked” if this doesn't come about.
Nothing without the fans eh ?
Casey Wasserman on 10:00 - Mar 30 with 1714 viewsTGRRRSSS

Far too much American influences in English football now.

Interesting reading about things at Crystal Palace and I thought yeah, basically owned by American investors
Casey Wasserman on 10:08 - Mar 30 with 1661 viewshubble

Casey Wasserman? You just can't get away from LGBT stuff these days.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Casey Wasserman on 11:21 - Mar 30 with 1495 viewscolinallcars

Bloody yanks, what have they brought us ? Well, apart from great films, books, Great American Songbook, jazz, blues, Americana, country, soul, great guitars. But apart from that ?
Casey Wasserman on 11:36 - Mar 30 with 1423 viewsBlackCrowe

Casey Wasserman on 11:21 - Mar 30 by colinallcars

Bloody yanks, what have they brought us ? Well, apart from great films, books, Great American Songbook, jazz, blues, Americana, country, soul, great guitars. But apart from that ?

Skateboards and Evil Kneival wind-up action dolls.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Casey Wasserman on 11:36 - Mar 30 with 1422 viewsNorthernr

I said this on the Fulham thread last week. It's definitely coming. They'd already be playing games in the US, Saudi, Dubai and the Far East now if they could.
Casey Wasserman on 11:46 - Mar 30 with 1360 viewsMick_S

Casey Wasserman on 11:36 - Mar 30 by Northernr

I said this on the Fulham thread last week. It's definitely coming. They'd already be playing games in the US, Saudi, Dubai and the Far East now if they could.

Good. Hurry up please.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Casey Wasserman on 13:11 - Mar 30 with 1218 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Casey Wasserman on 11:36 - Mar 30 by Northernr

Ever since the 39th game was first mooted by Scudamore, it's only ever going to be a question of when. FIFA are already positioning for this extended world club competition to head off/have some skin in the game of clubs playing internationally.

Qatar, UAE, and now Saudi, are equally geared up to host 'games' during the winter breaks. Was invited to watch Bayern Munich in Doha, our German handler for the day said the facilities were fantastic, and the warmth beneficial. I could see games migrating there for a few weeks.

Fcuk 'em, not the least bit interested!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Casey Wasserman on 13:13 - Mar 30 with 1196 viewsted_hendrix

Leave my football alone and f ck off.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Casey Wasserman on 13:18 - Mar 30 with 1157 viewsaston_hoop

Barcelona and Girona tried shifting a regular season game to the US a few years ago I beieve. Girona are of course part of an ownership group involving Manchester City, perhaps testing the waters. Either way, it was rightly rejected. Would not surprise me one bit though if we suddenly see Newcastle v Everton kicking off in Jeddah, maybe testing the water with an end of season dead rubber or something. All very sad

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Casey Wasserman on 13:35 - Mar 30 with 1097 viewsDavieQPR

Next we will be having Jeddah cheese.
Casey Wasserman on 16:28 - Mar 30 with 951 viewsloftboy

They have no idea and don’t give a shit about clubs history or identity of the poor buggers who spend their hard earned wages and time following their teams all over the country. I really don’t want to see us back in the PL anytime soon, it’s just not worth it.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Casey Wasserman on 16:33 - Mar 30 with 937 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

I'm not so sure this will happen. Not with the independent regulator etc going through parliament.
Casey Wasserman on 16:43 - Mar 30 with 894 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Casey Wasserman on 16:33 - Mar 30 by Wilkinswatercarrier

I'm not so sure this will happen. Not with the independent regulator etc going through parliament.

Right!

Well the footy regulator has some pretty big boots to fill if they want to match the success of their counterparts overseeing: schools, power prices, prisons, clean water...oh hang on...

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Casey Wasserman on 16:44 - Mar 30 with 889 viewsJuzzie

I hate the American business model.

Short termism profits, no regard for people, selfish, all about year on year profit regardless of consequences, no long term planning, no stability, greed, make as much money today because you’ll be able to retire tomorrow leaving others to clean up the mess.
[Post edited 30 Mar 16:45]
Casey Wasserman on 16:56 - Mar 30 with 831 viewsaston_hoop

Casey Wasserman on 16:44 - Mar 30 by Juzzie

I hate the American business model.

Short termism profits, no regard for people, selfish, all about year on year profit regardless of consequences, no long term planning, no stability, greed, make as much money today because you’ll be able to retire tomorrow leaving others to clean up the mess.
[Post edited 30 Mar 16:45]

I'm enjoying it at Chelsea though, especially since the profit bit is completely failing for them

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Casey Wasserman on 17:44 - Mar 30 with 693 viewsJuzzie

Casey Wasserman on 16:56 - Mar 30 by aston_hoop

I'm enjoying it at Chelsea though, especially since the profit bit is completely failing for them

Certainly failing at Chelsea. Drew at home to 10 men Burnley.
Casey Wasserman on 19:13 - Mar 30 with 590 viewsSonofpugwash

And they said it wouldn't catch on.

Bye bye baseball.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Casey Wasserman on 19:40 - Mar 30 with 523 viewsBoston

I've been hoping for a US summer tour for 30 friggn years.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024