Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread 19:47 - Apr 1 with 34350 viewsMonkey_Roots

I’m not going to go into detail, but at the end of this we’re either dancing by the light of the moon, smothering ourselves in quince and remarking on what a lovely pussy looks like, or we’re going to be shovelling piggy-wig’s shıt into our mouths with a runcible spoon.

1-1
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:53 - Apr 6 with 1914 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:52 - Apr 6 by QuillPenRiot

Dark arts, yeah, windass with a little too much wind from his ass blowing an impossible miss across goal and wide. Hayden good, CBs and Dunne good, Paal ok, Field a little bit better, Armstrong alone among the top 4 doing anything, not much too say. Marti needs a tactical change at half

Dunne made a huge error for the Windass miss. We were very lucky to escape that.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:54 - Apr 6 with 1888 viewsMalintabuk

A really strange half that. Started with us kicking toward the loft in the 1st half...........never seems natural that. Also it is quite a swirling wind out there so suspect that the football was never going to be fluent
Think Wednesday have equipped themselves pretty well seeing the position they are in. Can see why they have won the games they have.
How Windass missed that open goal in a mystery. From the SA vantage point it looked like he actually cleared it off the line.......amazing
Sincs as looked dangerous and been pretty impressed with him, though he is isolated ........not a lot of support from the other 3. Paveda going off was a result but the lad who replaced him is no slouch!!
Was that a Pen? Here at the ground I thought it was a pen, but a great clearing header from Jimmy, who I think is our best player at the moment.
So 0-0 and not our best performance. Not sure what Marti is going to do 2nd half, if Uncs is the option, then not a lot on. Think Smyth will come on and perhaps even Dykes. At the moment can't see us winning this, so it maybe a case of just not losing it
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:54 - Apr 6 with 1877 viewsDiscodroids

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:51 - Apr 6 by Damo1962

Sounds like we have already settled for a point Disco. Strange game alright.

I'll have no finger nails left mate at this rate. i'll be smoking banana skins by the second half.

More lager.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:54 - Apr 6 with 1865 viewsstrikerace

Feel lucky to be tied. We seem sluggish and are losing every free ball. I thought Armstrong did well, but not attack other than him. Really impressed by Dunne (again), the guy gets first to every ball in the box. His head is on everything.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:55 - Apr 6 with 1851 viewsJAPRANGERS

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 14:39 - Apr 6 by numptydumpty

Missed you posting Disco.

Love your unique style.

Glad to see you back Sire. 😊

Disco is the greatest poster of all time!
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:55 - Apr 6 with 1836 viewsGloucs_R

Willock and Chair have both been anonymous.

Sinclair causing a few problems.

Honestly, I would take a point at this stage. Especially with the way the results are at the moment.

Poll: Are we staying up?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:56 - Apr 6 with 1786 viewsDiscodroids

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:55 - Apr 6 by JAPRANGERS

Disco is the greatest poster of all time!

Thanks mum.

The £8 co-op tulips are in the post. ;-)

Kirin Lager forever!

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:57 - Apr 6 with 1751 viewsdavman

WOW. That is 50 minutes I'm not getting back. Much worse than Brum and Swansea. If this lot had anything about them we'd be well behind.

Begovic kicking it down in to the Land of the Giants and looking really puzzled when it comes back. Every. F**king. Time. How dumb is he? Play it wide in the air and guess what, Jimmy wins it.

Armstrong so isolated, its shocking. Looks like Marti has set us up to defend a 0-0. Keeping it tight for 60, hoping to pick them off when the game opens up when they have to go for the win. Has a 1-0 defeat all over it right now.

Poor and very disappointing after the spirit of the last two games.

The bench looks pretty poor as well today...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Login to get fewer ads

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:57 - Apr 6 with 1750 viewsQuillPenRiot

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:53 - Apr 6 by BrianMcCarthy

Dunne made a huge error for the Windass miss. We were very lucky to escape that.

Ah that explains it, Jimmy the most blessed of us, even when he fkks up he pulls off a bit of magic
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:59 - Apr 6 with 1702 viewsStanisgod

Once again we don't know what to do against a high pressing team, despite knowing full well that's how they play. Too slow moving the ball when in possession and only one out ball, long to Armstrong.
Willock looking like Willock of 3 months ago at the moment.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:00 - Apr 6 with 1670 viewsDylanP

Our midfield has been absent today

Willock has been non-existent
Andersen has been a non-factor
Chair has been ineffective (although he works hard, even on an off day)

Our best attacking midfielders haven't been midfielders at all, but Jimmy Dunne and to a lesser extent Paal. There have been some good balls up to Armstrong but he has been all alone up top and with nobody to play it to and he just doesn't have the skills to take it all the way on his own.

So far, not a very inspiring performance

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:01 - Apr 6 with 1636 viewsSpaceman_P

the day when Ilias looks up and crosses it from the left instead of shooting, is the day I buy everyone here a pint the next time I go loftus road.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:02 - Apr 6 with 1592 viewsRangersDave

I just hope the players arent getting that 'on the beach' feeling, as it could still go arse about apex very easily.

Worth reminding ourselves that shytefield thursday need to win this, and we dont need to lose it!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:02 - Apr 6 with 1590 viewsrbee

Our home form is still a problem so a point today and three on Tuesday would suit us fine.

Wednesday intent on getting a sending off so lets hope it's vey soon rather than in extra time.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:02 - Apr 6 with 1586 viewsBurnleyhoop

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:53 - Apr 6 by joolsyp

Stansfield’s just equalised for Brum against Leicester. Would love to see him on loan for us next season.

Agreed, would suit us perfectly.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:02 - Apr 6 with 1575 viewsjoolsyp

We always seem to struggle against strong physical sides that press us high and get in amongst us. Weds the better side in that half and should really have been ahead. A few look off the pace, Andersen, Willock and Hayden who gave away that poor free-kick. I wonder whether having Colback alongside Field in the middle might help us beat the press? I’d take a draw at this stage but knowing Marti he will ask us to be braver and go for the win.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:06 - Apr 6 with 1398 viewsnumptydumpty

Unfortunately the half I was expecting.

Overconfidence perhaps - a Rangers flaw after couple of decent results

Not feeling it today.

A draw is a decent result.

A loss and another at Plymouth we are right back in the mix

Today is crying out for a cameo from Smyth...

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:07 - Apr 6 with 1393 viewsaston_hoop

No changes at HT

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:08 - Apr 6 with 1359 viewsLondon_Pride

Our own press has been half hearted, we are standing off them too much. I can see Smyth replacing Willock too bring in some more energy.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:09 - Apr 6 with 1327 viewsQuillPenRiot

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:01 - Apr 6 by Spaceman_P

the day when Ilias looks up and crosses it from the left instead of shooting, is the day I buy everyone here a pint the next time I go loftus road.

Not today…
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:14 - Apr 6 with 1207 viewsQuillPenRiot

Looks like we’re fighting in the middle more, pushing Armstrong up the wings too
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:15 - Apr 6 with 1179 views08olesen

When we play with Sincs its almost like everything else goes out the window other than booting long

Poll: Who will the other play off

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:17 - Apr 6 with 1101 viewsGloucs_R

Chair can be so predictable

Poll: Are we staying up?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:17 - Apr 6 with 1083 viewsQuillPenRiot

Bannon negating much of what Andersen does, dammit
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:18 - Apr 6 with 1058 viewsJimmyR

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:15 - Apr 6 by 08olesen

When we play with Sincs its almost like everything else goes out the window other than booting long

might not be a bad tactic if every single decision didn't go against him, seemingly on the basis of him being stronger than the opposition. Odd, maybe he is being naive. but he needs to find a way to use his strength is a less obvious way
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024