Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread 19:47 - Apr 1 with 34411 viewsMonkey_Roots

I’m not going to go into detail, but at the end of this we’re either dancing by the light of the moon, smothering ourselves in quince and remarking on what a lovely pussy looks like, or we’re going to be shovelling piggy-wig’s shıt into our mouths with a runcible spoon.

1-1
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:18 - Apr 6 with 1936 viewsSuperhoops2808

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 15:23 - Apr 6 by Discodroids

I hope not, It's Frey bentos steak and ale pie and Butterscotch angel delight tonight for tea at the rehab center, and they'll lock me out if i don't get back by quater past 5.

Got me craving that flaky pastry now
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:19 - Apr 6 with 1906 viewsGloucs_R

Love Bannon as a player. Always solid and reliable. So frustrating to play against

Poll: Are we staying up?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:20 - Apr 6 with 1855 viewsQuillPenRiot

Hayden excellent D, great pass to Armstrong up the left, Chair and Paal come in and ineffective over and over, somehow keep it, back to Hayden who shift right, Willock gets it and with a shimmy crosses it in except it hits the first man 2 yards away
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:21 - Apr 6 with 1813 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Wow.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:22 - Apr 6 with 1782 viewsQuillPenRiot

And…..shite, down now
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:22 - Apr 6 with 1781 viewsSpaceman_P

what the F?
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:22 - Apr 6 with 1769 viewsjoolsyp

FFS, calamity defending after we stood off them yet again. Very very poor. 0-1
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:22 - Apr 6 with 1746 viewsaston_hoop

Ah so frsutrating, pure fluke

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:23 - Apr 6 with 1662 viewsCamberleyR

That goal was a Sunday league standard goal to concede.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:23 - Apr 6 with 1605 viewsGloucs_R

What a fking stupid goal that is.

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:24 - Apr 6 with 1557 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

So weak. Like back to the bad old days.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:24 - Apr 6 with 1520 viewsnumptydumpty

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:22 - Apr 6 by aston_hoop

Ah so frsutrating, pure fluke

Was bad defending

Winger beat about three men.

Think Hayden would have seen the man he rammed his clearance at.

Deservedly behind

After the Lord mayor's show

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:25 - Apr 6 with 1514 viewsRs_Holy

one of them days ... too many players having a poor game ... gotta get over it quickly and move on!
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:25 - Apr 6 with 1498 viewsGloucs_R

Right, this isn't working.

Willock off, Dykes on
Chair off, Smyth on

That would be my choice

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:26 - Apr 6 with 1430 viewsRangersDave

Dykes.......Yikes......Uncle might get a run out...... oh god please no!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:26 - Apr 6 with 1408 viewsBurnleyhoop

Pathetic defending. Utter complacency across the entire team. Wake the fukc up !!
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:26 - Apr 6 with 1401 viewsnumptydumpty

Armstrong been lucky not get booked with all the flapping of arms after decisions he disagrees with.

To me him reacting like that shows the opposition getting to him

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:26 - Apr 6 with 1381 viewsjoolsyp

I’m afraid Röhl is winning the battle with Marti here.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:27 - Apr 6 with 1343 viewsGloucs_R

I said earlier that this game is far too slow for us and we're playing like it's a friendly

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:28 - Apr 6 with 1297 viewsrbee

We can't complain, the whole team would get ratings of 4/10 so far making Begovic our man of the match as he has had nothing to do.

We all loved our starting line up but this team still struggles for reasons unknown. Need some miracle Marti subs and tactics
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:28 - Apr 6 with 1280 viewsjoolsyp

Andersen hits the bar for the second week running!
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:28 - Apr 6 with 1237 viewsDamo1962

Can we ground share with someone next season ? Does my head in the way we perform at LR🤨
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:30 - Apr 6 with 1154 viewsstainrods_elbow

Agreed. We look frustrated, fractious and at sixes and sevens all over the pitch. Unless Colback is oddly injured, it looks to me that Marti made a bad call dropping/resting him for this one, as our midfield just hasn't competed well enough.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:30 - Apr 6 with 1130 viewsDamo1962

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:26 - Apr 6 by numptydumpty

Armstrong been lucky not get booked with all the flapping of arms after decisions he disagrees with.

To me him reacting like that shows the opposition getting to him

He's just not any good. The arm flapping is a give away.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:31 - Apr 6 with 1092 viewsaston_hoop

JCS, Paal and Hayden off, Smyth, Dykes and Fox on. No idea what we're trying but we're not going to die trying

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024