Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JCS transfer talk 17:28 - Apr 5 with 2557 viewsTonto

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/ipswich-town-in-transfer-tussle-for-qpr-player

Valued at £5M...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

JCS transfer talk on 17:36 - Apr 5 with 2496 viewsLowerloftLad

If true I hope we sell him.

As the club have to learn when to sell players when the stock and interest is high.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

JCS transfer talk on 17:43 - Apr 5 with 2423 viewsdmm

Several other clubs are said to be interested. Biding War!
JCS transfer talk on 17:44 - Apr 5 with 2419 viewsdaveB

as good as he's been if someone offers that kind of money sell him and bring in 3/4 new players, it's what we should have done with Dickie in 2021
JCS transfer talk on 17:49 - Apr 5 with 2384 viewsaston_hoop

If we could get £5 million for JCS, that would be an incredible bit of business. I know he's key to our team now, but this is where we are and would be great to go from a free transfer to that. Its what we need to be doing

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

JCS transfer talk on 18:04 - Apr 5 with 2298 viewskensalriser

Can't we wait until the season's over before going down clickbait transfer rumour rabbit holes?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

JCS transfer talk on 18:07 - Apr 5 with 2283 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Move him on for that. I think he has played very well this season, but there are a couple of caveats. His injury record is very poor, bar this season, and he has Steve Cook next to him.
JCS transfer talk on 08:16 - Apr 6 with 1735 viewsSonic_Hoop

If he puts his injury problems behind him I'm confident he'll end up a Premier league player. The trouble is we can't afford to take the gamble so I expect he'll be sold for less than that 5m.
JCS transfer talk on 08:23 - Apr 6 with 1715 viewsnumptydumpty

£5 million I would think Marti would have options within the transfer market and it could keep others here too.

The report is from the Sun who told us Ilias was in prison , the day before he scored the winner at Bristol City.

So obviously who is interested and the price tag are all complete fabrication.

He has had his best season of his career and least injury prone also but who knows

If he remains here next season, I would be happy.

If someone came in with £5 million plus, that's a lot of money so unless.Eze goes somewhere for extortionate money, hard to turn down but yes complete baloney at moment

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Login to get fewer ads

JCS transfer talk on 09:23 - Apr 6 with 1589 viewsQPROslo

JCS transfer talk on 08:23 - Apr 6 by numptydumpty

£5 million I would think Marti would have options within the transfer market and it could keep others here too.

The report is from the Sun who told us Ilias was in prison , the day before he scored the winner at Bristol City.

He has had his best season of his career and least injury prone also but who knows

If someone came in with £5 million plus, that's a lot of money so unless.Eze goes somewhere for extortionate money, hard to turn down but yes complete baloney at moment

Seen £10M mentioned now.
JCS transfer talk on 09:27 - Apr 6 with 1570 viewsBrianMcCarthy

JCS transfer talk on 09:23 - Apr 6 by QPROslo

Seen £10M mentioned now.

And I've just mentioned £22M.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

JCS transfer talk on 09:54 - Apr 6 with 1458 viewsdaveB

JCS transfer talk on 09:27 - Apr 6 by BrianMcCarthy

he was worth 2 bob 6 months ago
JCS transfer talk on 10:14 - Apr 6 with 1383 viewsGaryBannister86

Sell everyone, give the money to Marti in wages and bonuses in return for a cast-iron 5 year contract.
JCS transfer talk on 10:19 - Apr 6 with 1353 viewsswisscottage

JCS transfer talk on 10:14 - Apr 6 by GaryBannister86

Sell everyone, give the money to Marti in wages and bonuses in return for a cast-iron 5 year contract.

So we'd have no players and a very rich manager on 10 million a year ? ;)
JCS transfer talk on 10:22 - Apr 6 with 1335 viewsGaryBannister86

JCS transfer talk on 10:19 - Apr 6 by swisscottage

So we'd have no players and a very rich manager on 10 million a year ? ;)

OK give him some budget for players. He won't need much.
JCS transfer talk on 10:33 - Apr 6 with 1273 viewsBrianMcCarthy

JCS transfer talk on 09:54 - Apr 6 by daveB

True!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

JCS transfer talk on 10:46 - Apr 6 with 1209 viewsdmm

Well, I hope you also mentioned a 75% sell on clause too.
JCS transfer talk on 10:47 - Apr 6 with 1199 viewsPlanetHonneywood

The bidding war has begun.

Admittedly on here, but it's begun!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

JCS transfer talk on 11:04 - Apr 6 with 1148 viewsdavman

JCS transfer talk on 09:54 - Apr 6 by daveB

...and that is the point.

He has been fantastic this season and whilst I suspect a lot of you are leaning to Cook as PoTS, it's JCS all day long for me. THE best footballer at the club, bar none. Good in the air, a great reader of the game, calm, rarely makes errors, committed (this season anyway), tough in the tackle, a bit of a nasty streak at times and really good at breaking lines with his passing.

BUT, he could tweak that calf again and be out for half a season and then what would anyone pay for him?

£5m+ - thanks, Jake, you've been great, but we REALLY need to start making profits on players again...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

JCS transfer talk on 12:48 - Apr 6 with 951 viewssaxbend

Not the type of source that would make me think anyone's actually put in a £5m offer for him. I agree with most of the posts here though. It would be sensible to take such an offer.
JCS transfer talk on 17:56 - Apr 6 with 678 viewsstainrods_elbow

JCS transfer talk on 08:23 - Apr 6 by numptydumpty

Would he have 'options' though? And even if we did/do, do the new players MC has bought/loaned in fill us all with confidence he would make the right decisions in a domestic market he doesn't really know?

Apart from the Jim Gregory era (selling Marsh and bringing in Bowles, Thomas and Givens), and possibly losing Tricky and getting Sinton in the mid-90s, the history of QPR has been mostly capitalising on its prize assets (Parkes, Allen, Peacock, Les, Eze etc. etc) and then pissing away the money on lower-quality replacements so we stand still or drop.

I'll repeat Gerry's mantra till I'm blue in the face for the benefit of progressives who lack soul and/or experience of following QPR - if you keep selling your best players, it's very hard to be successful.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024