Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread 19:01 - Apr 12 with 32180 viewsSpaceman_P

Back due to demand.

Was a bit lost this week, really don't know how this will go, i'm totally on the fence here.

I've been a bit miffed by the lads the last couple of weeks, that display against Sheff Wednesday is still fresh in the consciousness and Plymuff was somewhat an anti-climax.

Because we have the Irish Cafu, we're going to win.

Hull 0 QPR 1

Jimmy will be our dancing queen as he will dance past their defence and slot it nicely with his head into the top corner with a slightly poetic ricochet off the cross bar.

Chair will have multiple shots fly over the bar and if the Danish Jesus doesn't hit the post it won't be complete.

All I hope is no flappy nonsense from Begovic and PLEASE keep Albert on the bench, he's basically a coach at this stage.

The less corners for them the better!!

[Post edited 12 Apr 19:04]
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 19:20 - Apr 12 with 5313 viewsenfieldargh

Hopefully hull will meet their Waterloo and we winners take it all

It does make I larf when some of you guys predicts that we will score 3 which as well all know is possible over several weeks so I’m going for a 3-3 draw

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 19:46 - Apr 12 with 5245 viewsdmm

Just remember The Winner Takes it All. Well, the three points that is.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 19:54 - Apr 12 with 5230 viewsSpaceman_P

Abba puns are welcome guys. it's part of the magic, to Hull and High water, we've got this.

Come on Jimmy!!
[Post edited 12 Apr 19:55]
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:22 - Apr 12 with 5167 viewsDannyPaddox

Yes I’m A-Frid we have no natural-BjΓΆrn goal scorers in the team, but I still believe we can make the Agnetha bulge, take the points, and keep the rest of the relegation pack Benny-thh us. Ouch.

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:33 - Apr 12 with 5120 viewscolinallcars

Abba pint mate!
Thanks, I'll abba pint o' Pride !
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:36 - Apr 12 with 5099 viewsMick_S

Voulez-Vous, Hull.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:13 - Apr 12 with 4989 viewsBluce_Ree

A very hopeful 1-1

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:53 - Apr 12 with 4922 viewsTomS

Gimmme, Gimmme, Jimmy a goal outa nowhere.
Won't you help us beat the Tigers away.
Login to get fewer ads

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 00:11 - Apr 13 with 4806 viewsconnell10

1-1 and I'd take that

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 00:27 - Apr 13 with 4792 viewsHoopsie

Can see us doing a double on Hull.

Can see our strikers not scoring but QPR to score 3 points.

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 05:02 - Apr 13 with 4687 viewsnumptydumpty

Always more confident away from home.

0 - 1 or 0 - 2 Willock and if a second Andersen

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 06:07 - Apr 13 with 4666 viewsSherryHoop

I just hope the "One of Us" can actually "Take a Chance on Me" so our survival hopes don't end up "Slipping through my Fingers". For some reason I "Still have Faith in You"....not sure why but....."I do, I do, I do, I do, I do".

1-2 Rangers - Smyth to make amends
[Post edited 13 Apr 6:08]
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 07:30 - Apr 13 with 4576 viewsdmm

Looking around it seems 1-1 is most favoured. I'd take that.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 08:51 - Apr 13 with 4494 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2-1 Rangers

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 09:23 - Apr 13 with 4428 viewsMalintabuk

Will miss yet another game as Mrs MinT managed to book tickets for The Full Monty this afternoon with 2 of the daughters..................
But " I Have a Dream" that the mighty hoops would rip the Tigers and new one and the threat and gloom over Shepherds Bush will finally be lifted. I can see come curtain down today that there could be "Kisses of Fire" given to the unsuspecting theatre patron next to me.
So I hope you guys "Don't Shut me Down" when I say truthfully I can't see us winning here, as we just don't score goals. But "The Name of The Game" is winning and if just for once a forward decides to go against everything they know, and score us a goal or 2, we could be coming back with a win from "Another Town, Another Train" I just hope at Hull central we are not heard to say "Shepherds Bush John, which way Shepherds Bush?"
Draw hopefully for me and another point nearer salvation which will have me "Head Over Heels" and the hope of Championship football next year is "Not Slipping Through my Fingers"
[Post edited 13 Apr 9:33]
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 11:01 - Apr 13 with 4291 viewscolinallcars

Couldn't think of an Abba pun but, from Guys & Dolls:

Call it hell, call it heaven
It's a probably twelve to seven

That it'll be 2-1 to us.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 11:22 - Apr 13 with 4223 viewsWegerles_Stairs

With Begovic in goal, it's got to be...

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 11:28 - Apr 13 with 4222 viewsCateLeBonR

Abbacadabra πŸͺ„ 3 points to the visitors 🟦⬜️
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 11:33 - Apr 13 with 4214 viewsDannyPaddox

There was something in the air that night
The stars shone bright … Dunninho
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 13:41 - Apr 13 with 4039 viewsthemodfather

well i hope QPR gimme gimme gimme something today! i'm no dancing queen and we do not a a brazilian fernando but we go to Hull facing our waterloo and a point or 3 might do just DO NOT LOSE.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 13:57 - Apr 13 with 3963 viewsSpaceman_P

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 11:33 - Apr 13 by DannyPaddox

There was something in the air that night
The stars shone bright … Dunninho

new crowd chant for sure... surely
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:01 - Apr 13 with 3929 viewsQPRSteve

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:13 - Apr 13 with 3709 viewskensalriser

Frey fried by the looks of it.

Four centre backs. My word.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:13 - Apr 13 with 3709 viewsNov77

Blackburn winning at Leeds! Ffs!

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:18 - Apr 13 with 3629 viewsBrazilNutR

Hoping for a win, so I can stop worrying about other teams' results...

What happened to Frey? Is he injured?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024