Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread 19:01 - Apr 12 with 38423 viewsSpaceman_P

Back due to demand.

Was a bit lost this week, really don't know how this will go, i'm totally on the fence here.

I've been a bit miffed by the lads the last couple of weeks, that display against Sheff Wednesday is still fresh in the consciousness and Plymuff was somewhat an anti-climax.

Because we have the Irish Cafu, we're going to win.

Hull 0 QPR 1

Jimmy will be our dancing queen as he will dance past their defence and slot it nicely with his head into the top corner with a slightly poetic ricochet off the cross bar.

Chair will have multiple shots fly over the bar and if the Danish Jesus doesn't hit the post it won't be complete.

All I hope is no flappy nonsense from Begovic and PLEASE keep Albert on the bench, he's basically a coach at this stage.

The less corners for them the better!!

[Post edited 12 Apr 19:04]
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:21 - Apr 13 with 1483 viewskensalriser

That is fckn infuriatingly pathetic from Smyth. The guy just isn't good enough for this division.
[Post edited 13 Apr 16:22]

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:21 - Apr 13 with 1484 viewsqprd

Paul Smyth…. It’s getting embarrassing

Show some composure
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:22 - Apr 13 with 1459 viewsDamo1962

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:14 - Apr 13 by GaryT

FFS 3-0

Hull with 1 win in their last 8 making us look ridiculous.

I was just about to say we need to protect our GD, for what it is... but even that is beyond these miserable losers.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:22 - Apr 13 with 1437 viewsRangersw12

Smyth has still done more than that useless cnt Dykes
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:22 - Apr 13 with 1432 viewsSK_hoops

What's that? 4 sitters he's missed in two games?
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:23 - Apr 13 with 1422 viewsqprd

Honestly the game is gone but I just want to put these hill f*** under some pressure

Playing bravely out of the back now like they’re Man City but if we put them under pressure they wil l crap their pants
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:23 - Apr 13 with 1388 viewsNov77

Just need t’uddersfield and Wednesday NOT to score and for us not to bollocks up our goal difference any more.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:23 - Apr 13 with 1380 viewsQPunkR

JUST FUKK OFF DYKES

QPR - "shit but local"

Login to get fewer ads

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:23 - Apr 13 with 1352 viewsDylanP

Marti -- I am begging you to take Dykes off the field

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:24 - Apr 13 with 1343 viewsDorse

Aaaargh! Dykes you knob!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:24 - Apr 13 with 1325 viewsSherryHoop

That's it....I've had it.

Dykes needs to f uck off.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:24 - Apr 13 with 1301 viewsSpaceman_P

which we sold him to Millwall, what a waste of space now.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:24 - Apr 13 with 1280 viewsstevestrange

For god sakes DYKES !!! Marti get him off NOW
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:25 - Apr 13 with 1261 viewsnumptydumpty

We are 650 to 1 for a win and 125 to 1 for a draw...

Anyone ??

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:25 - Apr 13 with 1244 viewsDamo1962

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 13 by Spaceman_P

Dykes playing Rugby there, wrong sport mate.

Right sport for him.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:25 - Apr 13 with 1211 viewsQPunkR

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:24 - Apr 13 by Spaceman_P

which we sold him to Millwall, what a waste of space now.

Wish we sold him for glue. But they use horses, not donkeys unfortunately

QPR - "shit but local"

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:25 - Apr 13 with 1214 viewsDorse

With all the mentions Dykes gets on here, we're going to appear in some fairly interesting Web searches soon.

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:25 - Apr 13 with 1208 viewsPetros

Dykes is reaching fresh nadirs
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:25 - Apr 13 with 1202 viewspaulparker

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:22 - Apr 13 by Rangersw12

Smyth has still done more than that useless cnt Dykes

Agree at least Smyth gives it a go , totally sick of Dykes , absolute lazy bottle job of a player

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:25 - Apr 13 with 1194 viewsqprd

Of all the dross that’s been served up today, that layoff from dykes was prob the worst
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:26 - Apr 13 with 1156 viewstraininvain

Still struggling to understand the logic behind starting four centre backs against the likes of Philogene and Carvalho. The outcome is all too predictable and it’s on Marti as much as I love the job he’s done this season.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:26 - Apr 13 with 1137 viewsGaryT

Fingers crossed Bristol and Stoke can do us a favour. Play like this and we'll be lucky to get another point.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:27 - Apr 13 with 1084 viewsDorse

Our lot look like they're playing in high heels compared to Hull.

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:27 - Apr 13 with 1069 viewsqprd

If we don’t get one back within the next 7-8 mins it’s rly time to take off the likes of chair and get them some rest
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:28 - Apr 13 with 1010 viewsQPunkR

Reckon this game could go on for another 3 months and we wouldn't score. Even if we brought on all our strikers. And if Hull were forced to play without a keeper. Or any defenders

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024