Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread 19:01 - Apr 12 with 38427 viewsSpaceman_P

Back due to demand.

Was a bit lost this week, really don't know how this will go, i'm totally on the fence here.

I've been a bit miffed by the lads the last couple of weeks, that display against Sheff Wednesday is still fresh in the consciousness and Plymuff was somewhat an anti-climax.

Because we have the Irish Cafu, we're going to win.

Hull 0 QPR 1

Jimmy will be our dancing queen as he will dance past their defence and slot it nicely with his head into the top corner with a slightly poetic ricochet off the cross bar.

Chair will have multiple shots fly over the bar and if the Danish Jesus doesn't hit the post it won't be complete.

All I hope is no flappy nonsense from Begovic and PLEASE keep Albert on the bench, he's basically a coach at this stage.

The less corners for them the better!!

[Post edited 12 Apr 19:04]
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:28 - Apr 13 with 1467 viewsqprd

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:26 - Apr 13 by GaryT

Fingers crossed Bristol and Stoke can do us a favour. Play like this and we'll be lucky to get another point.

Both Huddersfield and sheff weds have consistently gotten late results

The script has already been written for the weekend
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:28 - Apr 13 with 1467 viewskensalriser

Cov really shitting the bed at Brum, 3-0 now.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:28 - Apr 13 with 1468 viewsRangersDave

Dull have eased off the gas it feels like, otherwise a goal fest would be pending.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:29 - Apr 13 with 1457 viewsmart_Goblin

Few of these Hull players swanning around like it’s an exhibition with flicks and drag backs ….
Have some pride and kick a couple Rangers FFS!!!!
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:29 - Apr 13 with 1431 viewsDamo1962

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:23 - Apr 13 by Nov77

Just need t’uddersfield and Wednesday NOT to score and for us not to bollocks up our goal difference any more.

We don't ask for much🤔😉
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:29 - Apr 13 with 1410 viewsBklynRanger

Hull bringing their goalscorer on now...
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:29 - Apr 13 with 1405 viewskensalriser

We're actually getting into good positions but the ineptitude near goal is astonishing.

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:29 - Apr 13 with 1391 viewsGus_iom

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:25 - Apr 13 by qprd

Of all the dross that’s been served up today, that layoff from dykes was prob the worst

Smyth showing energy, making things happen, missing sitters because he's moving.
Dykes performance today is a disgrace. I've defended him in the past, but not now.
Login to get fewer ads

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:30 - Apr 13 with 1375 viewsstevestrange

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:26 - Apr 13 by GaryT

Fingers crossed Bristol and Stoke can do us a favour. Play like this and we'll be lucky to get another point.

Wednesday 1 nil up
[Post edited 13 Apr 16:31]
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:31 - Apr 13 with 1317 viewsDorse

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:29 - Apr 13 by kensalriser

We're actually getting into good positions but the ineptitude near goal is astonishing.

Or it would be if we hadn't seen it roughly 42 times this season.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:31 - Apr 13 with 1311 viewsandrew1302

wednesday 1 0
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:31 - Apr 13 with 1308 viewsqprd

When is Richards expected to be fit again?
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:31 - Apr 13 with 1291 viewsRangersDave

stoke 1 down

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:32 - Apr 13 with 1259 viewsSpaceman_P

Willock has been okay today, but f me, this is a terrible display.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:32 - Apr 13 with 1231 viewsqprd

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:31 - Apr 13 by andrew1302

wednesday 1 0

Gents the script for this weekend was written when Plymouth and Blackburn won

No need to check the Huddersfield score. We know how that will end
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:32 - Apr 13 with 1199 viewsDorse

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:31 - Apr 13 by qprd

When is Richards expected to be fit again?

He slated to play 13 mins as a second half sub sometime in 2026.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:33 - Apr 13 with 1171 viewskensalriser

What we are doing an excellent job at is getting right back into the relegation mix.

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:34 - Apr 13 with 1109 viewsted_hendrix

Not sure we can bounce back from this.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:34 - Apr 13 with 1089 viewsDylanP

We all saw this; Willock on the right, cuts back, then turns forward, slips down the line and puts a cross in. Dykes, our one striker, doesn't even make an effort to get on the end of the cross and it falls harmlessly to a Hull defender.

Smyth unleashes a vicious shot that the goalie is unable to hold. The ball bounces into the middle of the 6 yard box. Nobody is there to tap in the rebound because Dykes is wandering around on the edge of the box

This is what we have when Dykes is on the field. He is never in the danger area

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:35 - Apr 13 with 1075 viewskensalriser

Fuxache even Willock can't shoot straight now.

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:35 - Apr 13 with 1036 viewsNov77

Currently 2 points off the drop.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:35 - Apr 13 with 1023 viewsMick_S

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:34 - Apr 13 by DylanP

We all saw this; Willock on the right, cuts back, then turns forward, slips down the line and puts a cross in. Dykes, our one striker, doesn't even make an effort to get on the end of the cross and it falls harmlessly to a Hull defender.

Smyth unleashes a vicious shot that the goalie is unable to hold. The ball bounces into the middle of the 6 yard box. Nobody is there to tap in the rebound because Dykes is wandering around on the edge of the box

This is what we have when Dykes is on the field. He is never in the danger area

Yep

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:36 - Apr 13 with 1006 viewsBklynRanger

Bit of booing coming through after that latest killer ball*

*attack killer that is
[Post edited 13 Apr 16:36]
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:36 - Apr 13 with 1002 viewsQPunkR

Fukk me how is it that Dykes is a professional footballer and we're all not?? A genuine fkn mystery

QPR - "shit but local"

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:36 - Apr 13 with 956 viewsSherryHoop

Why is Marti keeping Dykes on. How bad does he have to be?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024