Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Go on Ipswich, do it for the rest of us. 22:42 - Apr 26 with 1878 viewsGaryT

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/581883/we-did-our-bit-for-you-))./#26
Go on Ipswich, do it for the rest of us. on 22:51 - Apr 26 with 1741 viewsrichpr

Blimey, we're popular in Suffolk. Always liked Ipswich from the Gates, Brazil days (and the Dutch midfielders) - Love the Dozzell comment
Go on Ipswich, do it for the rest of us. on 22:55 - Apr 26 with 1684 viewsGaryT

Go on Ipswich, do it for the rest of us. on 22:51 - Apr 26 by richpr

Blimey, we're popular in Suffolk. Always liked Ipswich from the Gates, Brazil days (and the Dutch midfielders) - Love the Dozzell comment

Yeah, I laughed at the Dozzell comment...which means they knew! bastards.
[Post edited 26 Apr 22:55]
Go on Ipswich, do it for the rest of us. on 22:58 - Apr 26 with 1646 viewsbosh67

I really hope Ipswich do it. Would be much deserved too.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Go on Ipswich, do it for the rest of us. on 23:00 - Apr 26 with 1602 viewssaxbend

I especially want them to send Birmingham down. Birmingham can't catch us but they can still stay up and they have been way worse than Wednesday, Huddersfield and Plymouth ever since they sacked Eustace, though perhaps not necessarily worse than Blackburn who are now managed by Eustace funnily.
[Post edited 27 Apr 9:55]
Go on Ipswich, do it for the rest of us. on 23:01 - Apr 26 with 1573 viewsToast_R

Hopefully they can do it. Tough away match tomorrow but they have 3 cracks at it now.
Go on Ipswich, do it for the rest of us. on 23:03 - Apr 26 with 1556 viewscolinallcars

Frequent visitor to Suffolk. I worked there for some time and love Suffolk. In particular Adnams beer, Blythburgh pork and the county in general. Come on the “switch !”
Edit…and Alder Tree ice cream !
[Post edited 26 Apr 23:14]
Go on Ipswich, do it for the rest of us. on 09:50 - Apr 27 with 1050 viewsterryb

I think I'll be able to live off of tonight's result until Tuesday at least.Hopefully all summer!

If only I owned a Rangers shirt to wear on my walk today on the waterfront!
Go on Ipswich, do it for the rest of us. on 10:14 - Apr 27 with 953 viewsdmm

That was a lovely read. I hadn't realised the tractor boys like us so much, and I think the feeling is mutual. I've certainly always liked Ipswich as a great footballing club.

It would be excellent to see them win a successive promotion, just like we did in the late 60s. Mind you, we also won the League cup on the way
Login to get fewer ads

Go on Ipswich, do it for the rest of us. on 10:21 - Apr 27 with 900 viewsSimonJames

Next-door neighbour on one side is an Ipswich fan and the other side is Leeds. Luckily they're both mild-mannered.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Go on Ipswich, do it for the rest of us. on 10:25 - Apr 27 with 876 viewsstowmarketrange

Go on Ipswich, do it for the rest of us. on 09:50 - Apr 27 by terryb

I think I'll be able to live off of tonight's result until Tuesday at least.Hopefully all summer!

If only I owned a Rangers shirt to wear on my walk today on the waterfront!

I’ll lend you one Terry. I’ll be in town a bit later and will be wearing the hoops.
Go on Ipswich, do it for the rest of us. on 10:33 - Apr 27 with 823 viewshantssi

Go on Ipswich, do it for the rest of us. on 10:14 - Apr 27 by dmm

That was a lovely read. I hadn't realised the tractor boys like us so much, and I think the feeling is mutual. I've certainly always liked Ipswich as a great footballing club.

It would be excellent to see them win a successive promotion, just like we did in the late 60s. Mind you, we also won the League cup on the way

They probably love us because it appears to me that they nearly always win at LR!
I don’t think I’ve ever seen us beat them!
Go on Ipswich, do it for the rest of us. on 10:41 - Apr 27 with 796 viewsdmm

Go on Ipswich, do it for the rest of us. on 10:33 - Apr 27 by hantssi

They probably love us because it appears to me that they nearly always win at LR!
I don’t think I’ve ever seen us beat them!

This match came immediately to mind - Queens Park Rangers 1-0 Ipswich Town, 17 August 2013. Tom Hitchcock was the scorer. Remember him?
Go on Ipswich, do it for the rest of us. on 10:47 - Apr 27 with 778 viewsDorse

DO IT FOR DOM.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Go on Ipswich, do it for the rest of us. on 11:05 - Apr 27 with 705 viewshantssi

Go on Ipswich, do it for the rest of us. on 10:41 - Apr 27 by dmm

This match came immediately to mind - Queens Park Rangers 1-0 Ipswich Town, 17 August 2013. Tom Hitchcock was the scorer. Remember him?

Blimey, I’d forgotten him!
Darren Currie always seemed to score against us!!
Go on Ipswich, do it for the rest of us. on 13:50 - Apr 27 with 563 viewsR_from_afar

Lovely stuff, thanks for sharing 👍

I think that's the first time I have seen a post with the upvotes running to three figures!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024