Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LEEDS 23:26 - Apr 26 with 9531 viewsconnell10

Champions of Europe.......my arse!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

LEEDS on 23:35 - Apr 26 with 4205 viewsPaddyhoops

Leeds Fans showed their true colours at half time. F**king disgraceful.
LEEDS on 23:37 - Apr 26 with 4177 viewsWatford_Ranger

LEEDS on 23:35 - Apr 26 by Paddyhoops

I wasn’t really paying attention. Were they really booing Mark Prince for talking about knife crime? I assumed/hoped it was something going off in the stands not to do with the speech.
LEEDS on 23:38 - Apr 26 with 4168 viewsconnell10

LEEDS on 23:35 - Apr 26 by Paddyhoops

Yep booing a man still grieving for his lost son ...just class....but I'd expect nothing else from Yorkshires finest!! Kunts!
[Post edited 26 Apr 23:38]

LEEDS on 00:09 - Apr 27 with 4064 viewsPaddyhoops

LEEDS on 23:37 - Apr 26 by Watford_Ranger

I wasn’t really paying attention. Were they really booing Mark Prince for talking about knife crime? I assumed/hoped it was something going off in the stands not to do with the speech.

They were booing him Watford. He actually turned to them with astonishment and incredulity.
The most disgusting thing I’ve ever seen at Loftus Road.
A man trying to raise funds for a charity connected to his sons fatal stabbing and they do that.
Lowlife.
LEEDS on 00:24 - Apr 27 with 3952 viewsstevec

Couldn’t believe what I was hearing, absolute vermin.

What have Sky had to say about it given all their rhetoric over the last couple of years? Fair play to Mark Prince for confronting their supporters.
LEEDS on 00:27 - Apr 27 with 3959 viewsMrSheen

I tried to get a few Olés going when they were passing it around in stoppage time.
LEEDS on 01:12 - Apr 27 with 3850 viewsnumptydumpty

Dirty Leeds indeed

Few animals support that club

Well done to Mark Prince for calling them out

An embarrassing night on many levels for Leeds

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

LEEDS on 01:16 - Apr 27 with 3808 viewsBoston

To be fair...they probably had their heads stuck so far up their own rectums that they had no idea what was going on.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

LEEDS on 09:33 - Apr 27 with 3452 viewsqprxtc

Disgusting club, disgusting c unt f uck “fans” who can f uck off, off a cliff like f ucking lemmings, bunch of f ucked up , feeble minded arse slappers with a f ucking persecution complex. Absolute w ankers. F uck everything about them.
[Post edited 27 Apr 9:45]
LEEDS on 09:42 - Apr 27 with 3410 viewsRangersDave

Anyone hear the biased comments along the lines of 'about how Rangers didnt deserve to win, Leeds are so much better than Rangers etc'?

Sky Sports Lids at their finest. Hope Ipswich get promoted!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

LEEDS on 10:32 - Apr 27 with 3325 viewsenfieldargh

LEEDS on 00:24 - Apr 27 by stevec

Couldn’t believe what I was hearing, absolute vermin.

What have Sky had to say about it given all their rhetoric over the last couple of years? Fair play to Mark Prince for confronting their supporters.

I was at home watching on sky half time is spent watching adverts and then listening to Charlie Austin and another Leeds old player talking ever so breifly about our goals before more of the same adverts, so no coverage of half time pitch side.

Didnt think our coms team operated as it was on sky, otherwise would have watched on qpr+

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

LEEDS on 10:34 - Apr 27 with 3310 viewsBlackCrowe

Dirty Leeds weren't quite so dirty last night, thought it was mostly a very clean game throughout.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

LEEDS on 10:55 - Apr 27 with 3265 viewsnix

LEEDS on 10:32 - Apr 27 by enfieldargh

I was at home watching on sky half time is spent watching adverts and then listening to Charlie Austin and another Leeds old player talking ever so breifly about our goals before more of the same adverts, so no coverage of half time pitch side.

Didnt think our coms team operated as it was on sky, otherwise would have watched on qpr+

Yeah they do broadcast enfield. I always swerve the Sky commentary because it's ridiculously biased in favour of bigger clubs so I synch up Sky pictures with our commentary. It means you're about 30 seconds behind the game time but I just turn off notifications.

It was really annoying at full time as well. The Sky presenter asked Charlie Austin to go through our goals and he'd barely started when Jermaine Beckford jumped in to talk about why the goals weren't good from a Leeds perspective. So we didn't find out what CA thought at all. Infuriating.
LEEDS on 12:10 - Apr 27 with 3167 viewsDWQPR

LEEDS on 10:34 - Apr 27 by BlackCrowe

Dirty Leeds weren't quite so dirty last night, thought it was mostly a very clean game throughout.

Apart from that cûnt Bryam trying to snap Chair’s legs.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

LEEDS on 12:17 - Apr 27 with 3147 viewsLanhoop

LEEDS on 12:10 - Apr 27 by DWQPR

Apart from that cûnt Bryam trying to snap Chair’s legs.

And that £36m waste of money Rutter jumping at the player rather than for the ball every single time.
LEEDS on 14:00 - Apr 27 with 2980 viewsnix

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GMK5FCSXIAE7DZi?format=jpg&name=medium

Apology from the LUFC supporter's club to QPR and Mark Prince
LEEDS on 14:04 - Apr 27 with 2949 viewskensalriser

LEEDS on 10:34 - Apr 27 by BlackCrowe

I thought they were persistently fouling us because they had no other answer to our attacking play, particularly in the first half. 14 fouls to our 9 tells the story.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

LEEDS on 23:47 - Apr 28 with 2630 viewsDamo1962

LEEDS on 14:00 - Apr 27 by nix

Don't tar everyone with the same brush...is the lesson to be learnt. Some of our support can be irritatingly smug about other clubs supporters. Having said that, the most I have ever feared for my life was at Elland Road.
LEEDS on 00:31 - Apr 29 with 2599 viewscolinallcars

LEEDS on 23:47 - Apr 28 by Damo1962

Don't tar everyone with the same brush...is the lesson to be learnt. Some of our support can be irritatingly smug about other clubs supporters. Having said that, the most I have ever feared for my life was at Elland Road.

You haven't had a pint in the Blind Beggar then ?
LEEDS on 09:35 - Apr 29 with 2515 viewsWatford_Ranger

LEEDS on 23:47 - Apr 28 by Damo1962

I know a few very decent Leeds fans but as a club and support base they’re unbelievably arrogant for a club that has done nothing for 20+ years, won the league over 30 years ago and spent the vast majority of the last 40 years outside the top division entirely.
LEEDS on 10:49 - Apr 29 with 2396 viewsqpr_1968

https://youtube.com/shorts/4nVjQh5xyrw?si=wtLMmTEXMUocXQF-

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

LEEDS on 12:29 - Apr 29 with 2261 viewsRs_Holy

LEEDS ... LEEDS ARE FALLING APART AGAIN ...
LEEDS on 12:48 - Apr 29 with 2200 viewshantssi

LEEDS on 14:00 - Apr 27 by nix

Not much of an apology really more an excuse!
So you boo if you can’t hear what’s being said!
LEEDS on 13:22 - Apr 29 with 2120 viewsMonkey_Roots

Comedy gold.
LEEDS on 14:23 - Apr 29 with 1986 viewsconnell10

Boos edited out on the offy for Marks speech . .poor imo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024