Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Championship Playoffs - who's going up? 14:03 - May 8 with 3824 viewsE17hoop

Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 14:05 - May 8 with 2498 viewsNorthernr

I've said West Brom for weeks now so it definitely won't be them.
Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 14:27 - May 8 with 2387 viewsDavieQPR

If Norwich go up they will be sponsored by Otis next year.
Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 14:36 - May 8 with 2370 viewssaxbend

My first thought is Norwich. If I think about it for more than two seconds then no idea
Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 15:02 - May 8 with 2343 viewsconnell10

Norwich

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 15:06 - May 8 with 2331 viewswelwynranger

Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 14:27 - May 8 by DavieQPR

If Norwich go up they will be sponsored by Otis next year.

Isnt he sponsoring Reading😇
Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 15:21 - May 8 with 2300 viewsBAWHoops

The Prem bottom teams/ Champ top teams and their never ending quest for survival/promotion followed by promotion/survival is so dull isn't it.

Burnley, Sheff U, Luton, Leeds, Saints, WBA, Norwich

Just a selection of mid sized yo yo clubs forever bouncing between the divisions and all managed by a combination of Daniel Farke, Carlos Corberan, Nuno and David Wagner.

Pour one out for Watford and Bournemouth who appear have to have escaped the dull bouncing at opposite ends

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 15:53 - May 8 with 2196 viewskensalriser

Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 15:21 - May 8 by BAWHoops

The Prem bottom teams/ Champ top teams and their never ending quest for survival/promotion followed by promotion/survival is so dull isn't it.

Burnley, Sheff U, Luton, Leeds, Saints, WBA, Norwich

Just a selection of mid sized yo yo clubs forever bouncing between the divisions and all managed by a combination of Daniel Farke, Carlos Corberan, Nuno and David Wagner.

Pour one out for Watford and Bournemouth who appear have to have escaped the dull bouncing at opposite ends

Not really convinced Luton qualify as a yo-yo club.

West Brom arent really good enough, neither are Norwich. Leeds have fallen apart, which leaves Southampton. But it will probably be Leeds, won't it? The denial is already featuring in the polling.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 16:02 - May 8 with 2169 viewsnix

Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 15:53 - May 8 by kensalriser

Not really convinced Luton qualify as a yo-yo club.

West Brom arent really good enough, neither are Norwich. Leeds have fallen apart, which leaves Southampton. But it will probably be Leeds, won't it? The denial is already featuring in the polling.

I'm going for Southampton because it would be quite funny for Leeds to be too big not to go up yet again.

And because we do relatively well against them over the last few years, so why not again?

I also think we could do decently well against WBA and Norwich if we continue to improve over next season.

And because we've lost home and away against Southampton in the last four matches we've played them, including that match where Austin scored a beautiful goal and then Pelie topped it two minutes later to break our hearts.
Login to get fewer ads

Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 16:15 - May 8 with 2118 viewsDavieQPR

If it's West Brom there would be one more parachute payment side in the Championship.
Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 17:39 - May 8 with 2011 viewsdaveB

Leeds will do it against Southampton in the final
Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 17:45 - May 8 with 1998 viewsGaryT

I was tossing up between Leeds and Southampton but then looked at the form and was surprised how well Norwich have been doing of late. If you take out their Birmingham rest day and a defeat to Leicester, they are on a bit of a roll.

So it will be West Brom then.

Naaah, Norwich.

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/championship/form-guide/ten

Just spotted that the other three have all won 1 and lost 3 of their last four, blimey.
[Post edited 8 May 17:48]
Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 18:04 - May 8 with 1969 viewsJuzzie

They're all in a bad run of form (especially Leeds... W1 D1 L4.... snigger) so I went for Norwich. But it's the Play-off's so gawd knows.

I remember a few years ago Leeds won the semi final first leg at Derby 1-0 and it was generally considered Leeds would go through. Derby done them 4-2 at Elland Road. Then Derby lost the final (again, snigger) to Villa.
Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 18:19 - May 8 with 1939 viewsHarbour

Southampton beat WBA home and away so I fancy them to get to the final. Think Leeds might blow it and Lose to Norwich. Fancy Saints to go up…But as we know the playoffs do throw up surprises.
Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 21:00 - May 8 with 1826 viewsTonto

Agree with Juzzie. Normally you back the team that is knackered winning streak heading into the playoffs but they have all been so so at best. I think it will be Leeds vs Southampton in the final. Tough to call though.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 21:33 - May 8 with 1761 viewsA40Bosh

Just watching a league one semi final out of boredom.

When did Steve Pemberton become Peterborough manager?

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 21:47 - May 8 with 1725 viewshantssi

Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 14:05 - May 8 by Northernr

I've said West Brom for weeks now so it definitely won't be them.

I have a sneaky suspicion they will go up, them or Saints.
Leeds appear to be done, Norwich are poor and Saints form is none too good either.
Living down here most Saints fans I know don’t want to go up!
I’d laugh if Saints fail plus it’s a nice local game for me too.
Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 21:50 - May 8 with 1711 viewshubble

I've voted for Southamption, never 'eard of 'em, but I reckon it's them.... ;-)

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 07:16 - May 9 with 1521 viewsdm97

Think the winner of WBA Saints wins it, would like it to be WBA but Southampton have a bit of the 13/14 Rs about them in terms of just so much depth that should get them over the line even if they’ve been underwhelming at both ends of the season.
Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 07:21 - May 9 with 1503 viewsstevec

Hope it’s Leeds on the basis I’m sick to death of so many Northern teams in this league.
Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 07:41 - May 9 with 1475 viewsNorthernr

Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 07:21 - May 9 by stevec

Hope it’s Leeds on the basis I’m sick to death of so many Northern teams in this league.

We are getting better on that with potentially Pompey, Oxford, Luton coming back. Really annoying to lose Ipswich, great trip.

Last season was the worst. Burnley, Blackburn, Preston, Wigan, Stoke. Same sht trip on the same sht train line. Then we pull Fleetwood in the FA Cup.
Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 08:12 - May 9 with 1425 viewsstevec

Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 07:41 - May 9 by Northernr

We are getting better on that with potentially Pompey, Oxford, Luton coming back. Really annoying to lose Ipswich, great trip.

Last season was the worst. Burnley, Blackburn, Preston, Wigan, Stoke. Same sht trip on the same sht train line. Then we pull Fleetwood in the FA Cup.

Fair play to you and all those who do those trips, particularly difficult given how poor we were pre 2024.

A 3 to 1 gain would be a step in the right direction, though sadly suspect it’s Bolton you’ll be bolting on to your north west trips.
Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 08:26 - May 9 with 1401 viewsNorthernr

Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 08:12 - May 9 by stevec

Fair play to you and all those who do those trips, particularly difficult given how poor we were pre 2024.

A 3 to 1 gain would be a step in the right direction, though sadly suspect it’s Bolton you’ll be bolting on to your north west trips.

Yeh I agree, sadly. Much better team than Oxford so should win that final unless they choke.
Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 08:37 - May 9 with 1373 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I have gone Leeds. All four have lost form in the last few weeks.
Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 08:39 - May 9 with 1370 viewsNorthernr

Be nice if Leeds were to fck it up just so we can make some more use of all these new YouTube subscriptions we've acquired over the last week or so
Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 08:46 - May 9 with 1348 viewsted_hendrix

Hope Oxford get promoted, nice short run for me thank you very much.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024