Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Earworms 09:16 - Jun 1 with 2131 viewsdmm

With so many music heads on here, I'm wondering if there are some who, like me, have constant earworms; that is songs always playing in their heads?

My current earworm is Midnight Train to Georgia by Gladys Knight and the Pips which I've had for several days. I don't mind too much as it's such a great song.

What's yours at the moment?
Earworms on 22:31 - Jun 2 with 547 viewscharmr

Every retail or similar establishment seems to be playing a shyte but ear worm Coldplay tune, im cursed.

I had this idea for a song with the lyric ‘Every where I go I keep hearing Coldplay’

That’s as far as I got.
Earworms on 10:37 - Jun 3 with 463 viewsDannyPaddox

Earworms on 14:10 - Jun 1 by colinallcars

I think Aiee acham La means “ buy a f*****g striker “ in English.

After all these years I have now discovered (via the YouTube comments) that ‘Ackam (achaam) La’ is a mis-spelling of iyi akşamlar which is Turkish for ‘good evening’

Takes some of the mystery away but I’ll be throwing it in next time I’m at a Turkish restaurant.
Earworms on 15:23 - Jun 3 with 399 viewsE17hoop

Earworms on 22:04 - Jun 2 by HAYESBOY

Ever since I heard this the other day I cant get it out of my head.

Zero 7 - Home

I'd forgotten about Tina Dico - saw her play live a few times a while back - brilliant singer.

Reminded me of this album
https://open.spotify.com/album/4Vo96twWPm8651l0tfcXNy

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Earworms on 16:48 - Jun 3 with 368 viewsA40Bosh

Earworms on 17:00 - Jun 1 by Bluce_Ree

I nearly always have a song playing in my head. Currently it's the intro to 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover as I've been learning the chords for it.

I like always having a soundtrack going on in there. But it can be a bit of a c*nt if a song gets in that I hate. I know it'll sound 'a bit much' but if I'm in a place and they start playing Simply Red shit I run outside and start thinking of other songs.

Weirdly, my go to earworm erasing song is the Alien Ant Farm version of Smooth Criminal.

I had 50 ways stuck in my head for hours on Saturday as it was the last song I was listening to when I was cutting the grass. Gadd on drums, Levin on Bass. Top tune.

I know most people on here probably detest Sting, but I am going to crack on regardless...I think Sting definitely borrowed, or had 50 ways to leave your lover as an earworm when writing the chord progression of 'Shape of My Heart'.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Earworms on 16:57 - Jun 3 with 364 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I often end up whistling the Muppet theme tune for no reason.

The growling bit from Epica 'Cry for the moon' live from , 'We Will Take You With Us: 2 Meter Sessies' ends up in my head quite a bit.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Earworms on 17:44 - Jun 3 with 354 viewsHooping_Mad

Father Ted Crilly & Father Dougal Mcguire - My Lovely horse.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Earworms on 09:04 - Jun 4 with 304 viewsFDC

As a parent to two young kids, I constantly have irritating kids TV jingles playing in my head, such as the theme music to the appalling True And The Rainbow Kingdom. I basically live in hell.
Earworms on 15:33 - Jun 4 with 255 viewsMick_S

Earworms on 17:44 - Jun 3 by Hooping_Mad

Father Ted Crilly & Father Dougal Mcguire - My Lovely horse.

You win.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024