Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Charles.. 23:21 - Jul 4 with 3657 viewsDiscodroids

Whatever happened to this wonderful bloke who graced our podcasts , BT sports screens and this forum. And he knew his punk rock like some 5th dan shaolin monk of the 3 chord genre.

A bit like Ed moses and Harald Schmid , I'd rate him a close second behind Bri Mcarthy as the nicest bloke on LFW.

Not only did he have a quality Paul Jones manfred mann haircut , he also took time to contact me over a personal issue which we both share with our families.

You are missed Chris. Come back to us brother.

[Post edited 4 Jul 23:24]

'From Little Acorns, Harold..'

Chris Charles.. on 23:27 - Jul 4 with 2915 viewsNorthernr

Still very much around. Can be found in the Crown of a Saturday night post match, daughter rolling her eyes at him pretending she isn't having the greatest time. One of life's genuine good people.
Chris Charles.. on 23:33 - Jul 4 with 2891 viewsDiscodroids

Chris Charles.. on 23:27 - Jul 4 by Northernr

Still very much around. Can be found in the Crown of a Saturday night post match, daughter rolling her eyes at him pretending she isn't having the greatest time. One of life's genuine good people.

thats great to here Clive, My much younger sister gave birth at the start of last year and her baby boy came to live with me and Jo for 6 months, while she adjusted to her new life.

lets just say that me and chris have shared the same path in this matter and his telephone calls meant the world to me.

Thats what this forum can do for people, far Beyond the blue and white hoops of this club we love.

yep i've had a few lowenbraus from the phillips draft machine..
[Post edited 4 Jul 23:34]

Chris Charles.. on 07:04 - Jul 5 with 2573 viewsPaddyhoops

Chris Charles.. on 23:27 - Jul 4 by Northernr

Always the voice of reason.
Chris Charles.. on 07:49 - Jul 5 with 2497 viewsNorthernr

Chris Charles.. on 07:04 - Jul 5 by Paddyhoops

Always the voice of reason.

Yeh that podcast was at its best when it was David hosting, Finney, Chris Charles in that role, Chris Mendes for the youth vote, and a guest - often David Bardsley speaking from the running car in his garage just before the fumes subsumed him.
Chris Charles.. on 09:35 - Jul 5 with 2288 viewsrobith

I actually stand next to him in the safe standing area. Always in great form, and a lovely lovely man
Chris Charles.. on 09:43 - Jul 5 with 2253 viewsconnell10

Chris Charles.. on 09:35 - Jul 5 by robith

I actually stand next to him in the safe standing area. Always in great form, and a lovely lovely man

I've never met him but he comes across as a very nice bloke.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Chris Charles.. on 09:48 - Jul 5 with 2243 viewsenfieldargh

Ive seen him on the Victoria Line on the way to games. Have you tried having a conversation on a victoria line train hurtling through a tunnel and with me a triffle deaf, what was that Gracie

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Chris Charles.. on 09:49 - Jul 5 with 2237 viewsTheChef

I read this as Craig Charles.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Login to get fewer ads

Chris Charles.. on 09:52 - Jul 5 with 2229 viewsJeff

whilst we're reminiscing about Chris (he's very much alive and not dead btw...)

Norwich away a season or two ago, Chris had to get the megabus as there were engineering works on the train line (Clive sent us via Peterborough, he's not getting on a bus...)

Chris was probably the drunkest man i've ever seen in my entire life. At about 1pm. Was standing upright not by any conscious motor skills, but because I genuinely think he was so drunk he clean forgot to fall over. Absolute Hero.

Can we not knock it?

Chris Charles.. on 11:18 - Jul 5 with 2106 viewsBeejnewark

I stand in the row in front. Can confirm both.
Chris Charles.. on 11:23 - Jul 5 with 2082 viewsMick_S

Chris is a top man.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Chris Charles.. on 11:32 - Jul 5 with 2038 viewsnumptydumpty

Chris Charles.. on 09:49 - Jul 5 by TheChef

I read this as Craig Charles.

Was just about to quote from "Red Dwarf"

Then I realised he is from one of the podcasts !!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Chris Charles.. on 11:41 - Jul 5 with 1989 viewslondonscottish

I'm a few rows back and have had the odd chat with Chris. Nice bloke, knows his onions.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Chris Charles.. on 11:48 - Jul 5 with 1956 viewsDesertBoot

I live in Camden Town and occasionally see Chris having a quiet pint along Parkway.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Chris Charles.. on 17:44 - Jul 5 with 1635 viewsDiscodroids

Hope i haven't embarrassed you Chris with this thread.

I Meant every word but i was more derranged after 8 pints of lowenbrau last night than a Roman Emperor with his frontal lobe rotted clean through on grape, coca leaf extract and syphilis caught from shagging his caged lynx cat and young slave boys from Germania.
[Post edited 5 Jul 17:46]

Chris Charles.. on 17:45 - Jul 5 with 1632 viewsDiscodroids

Chris Charles.. on 07:49 - Jul 5 by Northernr

Yeh that podcast was at its best when it was David hosting, Finney, Chris Charles in that role, Chris Mendes for the youth vote, and a guest - often David Bardsley speaking from the running car in his garage just before the fumes subsumed him.

That was the golden age of the QPR podcast.

Chris Charles.. on 19:30 - Jul 5 with 1505 viewsHooping_Mad

Chris Charles.. on 07:49 - Jul 5 by Northernr

Wasn't it Hughes assistant that really drop a b0llock, rang in drunk and admitted they didn't have a clue
[Post edited 5 Jul 19:30]

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Chris Charles.. on 21:27 - Jul 5 with 1366 viewsnumptydumpty

Chris Charles.. on 17:44 - Jul 5 by Discodroids

I Meant every word but i was more derranged after 8 pints of lowenbrau last night than a Roman Emperor with his frontal lobe rotted clean through on grape, coca leaf extract and syphilis caught from shagging his caged lynx cat and young slave boys from Germania.

Glad you posting again Disco...

You always offer up a different type of reality that we all need often when watching our hooped super heroes !!!!! 😆

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Chris Charles.. on 22:20 - Jul 5 with 1258 viewsFredManRave

I am Chris.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Chris Charles.. on 22:52 - Jul 5 with 1202 viewsLblock

Chris Charles.. on 22:20 - Jul 5 by FredManRave

I am Chris.

No

I’m Chris

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Chris Charles.. on 00:04 - Jul 6 with 1068 viewsjohncharles

I’m his brother

Strong and stable my arse.

Chris Charles.. on 00:22 - Jul 6 with 1034 viewsconnell10

I'm Chris and so is my wife.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Chris Charles.. on 02:16 - Jul 6 with 968 viewsrobith

Chris Charles.. on 17:44 - Jul 5 by Discodroids

Disco, your turn of phrase kills me every time.

Stun, as the kids say
Chris Charles.. on 08:28 - Jul 6 with 785 viewsNorthernr

Chris Charles.. on 19:30 - Jul 5 by Hooping_Mad

Wasn't it Hughes assistant that really drop a b0llock, rang in drunk and admitted they didn't have a clue
[Post edited 5 Jul 19:30]

Mark Bowen yeh. I was on that night as the studio guest and I remember David Fraser just sitting there wide eyed, absolutely speechless.
Chris Charles.. on 08:54 - Jul 6 with 723 viewsDiscodroids

Back on it today lads. the Phillips perfect draft machine is primed with a fresh 10 pint keg of Hawkstone lager in prep for the England Game, and Jo's fked off to the chigwell mother in laws for the day.

This being the case, I estimate that i will probably come on here at 9.36pm tonight and ask chris charles to elope with me to a chocolate box romantic cottage in Zagreb , where will listen to Ramsey Lewis and Donald Byrd on a Binatone record player while watching the waves of the Adriatic synchronise to the beat of our hearts . Or something like that.

I'll probably just end up booty calling my ex wife. A hindu princess from east ham, with yet a another request for a bunk up in the back of my Aygo as she blocks me for the 15th time, while i lay semi conscious on an endless sea of crushed Budweiser Flame Grilled Rib Crispy Coated Peanuts. The spice of life.
[Post edited 6 Jul 9:14]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024