Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Ham tickets 14:37 - Sep 21 with 18358 viewsNorthernr

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/202

This post has been edited by an administrator
0
West Ham tickets on 14:03 - Sep 23 with 2931 viewsNorthernr

5pm for your general sale...



This post has been edited by an administrator
1
West Ham tickets - GENERAL SALE 5PM WEDS on 14:34 - Sep 23 with 2771 viewslassel

My great aunt - twelve removed - ‘Ethel the Enforcer’ has been home and away since 1913 and only has 3495 points…fcking liberty.

If anyone has a spare 17 tickets going spare it would be a right touch and ‘she’ would be extremely grateful. If you get what I’m saying…
0
West Ham tickets - GENERAL SALE 5PM WEDS on 14:35 - Sep 23 with 2768 viewsGaryBannister86

For general sale....from experience...try and get then on the phone at the Box Office by calling early. I've never had much luck online. Actually, do both at the same time!
0
West Ham tickets on sale Tuesday - 3,000 allocation on 14:47 - Sep 23 with 2688 viewsstowmarketrange

West Ham tickets on sale Tuesday - 3,000 allocation on 13:23 - Sep 23 by KerryE

When does general 20% batch start


5pm today
0
West Ham tickets - GENERAL SALE 5PM WEDS on 14:54 - Sep 23 with 2651 viewsRangersw12

West Ham tickets - GENERAL SALE 5PM WEDS on 14:35 - Sep 23 by GaryBannister86

For general sale....from experience...try and get then on the phone at the Box Office by calling early. I've never had much luck online. Actually, do both at the same time!


Login into your account at 16:55 and just keep refreshing it's never let me down
[Post edited 23 Sep 16:32]
0
West Ham tickets - GENERAL SALE 5PM WEDS on 17:02 - Sep 23 with 2295 viewsqueensparker

Site won’t load for me. Marvellous
0
West Ham tickets - GENERAL SALE 5PM WEDS on 17:04 - Sep 23 with 2272 viewsE17hoop

West Ham tickets - GENERAL SALE 5PM WEDS on 14:54 - Sep 23 by Rangersw12

Login into your account at 16:55 and just keep refreshing it's never let me down
[Post edited 23 Sep 16:32]


17.04 - looks like they're sold out

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: System of A Down vs England WC SF

0
West Ham tickets - GENERAL SALE 5PM WEDS on 17:06 - Sep 23 with 2259 viewsqueensparker

Did they ever appear? I was in there bang on 5 and nothing ever showed up!
0
Login to get fewer ads

West Ham tickets - GENERAL SALE 5PM WEDS on 17:18 - Sep 23 with 2145 viewsWatford_Ranger

West Ham tickets - GENERAL SALE 5PM WEDS on 17:06 - Sep 23 by queensparker

Did they ever appear? I was in there bang on 5 and nothing ever showed up!


It’s a complete lottery I’ve found.

Bet there’ll be plenty of spares in a couple of weeks.
0
West Ham tickets - GENERAL SALE 5PM WEDS on 17:33 - Sep 23 with 2081 viewsTonytone

Gutted when I logged on in work at 3pm with my 250 points only to find I couldn't buy any - but was on it at 5pm on the train on the way home - luckily got 2 for me and the missus - looks like they've all gone now
2
West Ham tickets - GENERAL SALE 5PM WEDS on 17:38 - Sep 23 with 2055 viewsPaddyhoops

See you all there unlike the cup game.
0
West Ham tickets - GENERAL SALE 5PM WEDS on 22:13 - Sep 23 with 1517 viewsBig_Mac

I managed to get another 2 tickets at 5pm so will be going with the Mrs after all. Also means I have a spare single ticket if anyone is interested.
0
West Ham tickets - GENERAL SALE 5PM WEDS on 08:14 - Sep 24 with 1081 viewsQPunkR

West Ham tickets - GENERAL SALE 5PM WEDS on 22:13 - Sep 23 by Big_Mac

I managed to get another 2 tickets at 5pm so will be going with the Mrs after all. Also means I have a spare single ticket if anyone is interested.


My mate missed out on a ticket in the general sale if yours is still going spare?

Shit but local

0
West Ham tickets - GENERAL SALE 5PM WEDS on 08:17 - Sep 24 with 1066 viewsWatford_Ranger

West Ham tickets - GENERAL SALE 5PM WEDS on 22:13 - Sep 23 by Big_Mac

I managed to get another 2 tickets at 5pm so will be going with the Mrs after all. Also means I have a spare single ticket if anyone is interested.


If Punk doesn’t take it I know someone who will
0
West Ham tickets on 09:31 - Sep 24 with 955 viewsBig_Mac

Someone’s messaged me on here already for it but if it doesn’t work out I’ll get in touch with one of you. Will go in order of who got in touch first.
1
West Ham tickets on 09:55 - Sep 24 with 914 viewsQPunkR

West Ham tickets on 09:31 - Sep 24 by Big_Mac

Someone’s messaged me on here already for it but if it doesn’t work out I’ll get in touch with one of you. Will go in order of who got in touch first.


No problem, cheers mate

Shit but local

0
West Ham tickets on 11:34 - Sep 24 with 794 viewsrobith

East London chop dealers rn:

1
West Ham tickets on 12:04 - Sep 24 with 741 viewsWegerles_Stairs

West Ham tickets on 11:34 - Sep 24 by robith

East London chop dealers rn:



So true
[Post edited 24 Sep 12:04]
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026