Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison 18:21 - Sep 24 with 5418 viewsloftboy

Clint has phoned in to defend himself on talk sport, absolute quality listening.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 18:25 - Sep 24 with 4726 viewswillis1980

whats been said? i heard Durhams bit earlier today, where he near enough said CM had dillusions of granduer
Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 18:30 - Sep 24 with 4691 viewsted_hendrix

The programme has now become so bad you almost have to listen to It, durham was slagging Stoke off earlier and a Stoke fan rung in and pulled durham apart with his fact's, durham was poor and had no answer so just started laughing in his own ignorant non football knowledgeable and embarrassing way.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 18:37 - Sep 24 with 4661 viewsSouthend_Rss

Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 18:30 - Sep 24 by ted_hendrix

The programme has now become so bad you almost have to listen to It, durham was slagging Stoke off earlier and a Stoke fan rung in and pulled durham apart with his fact's, durham was poor and had no answer so just started laughing in his own ignorant non football knowledgeable and embarrassing way.

A stoke fan called him a plank last week.. Made me chuckle. The bloke is a proper c0ck, I think we all agree.
Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 19:42 - Sep 24 with 4505 viewsMonahoop

He's one of the main reasons I stopped listening to that station a long time ago. Nice to know his sub standard, whining presenting skills are still reaching those who are prepared to listen to his mindless opinions and drivel.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 19:44 - Sep 24 with 4493 viewsNorthernr

Say something controversial, get people to call in. Talk Sport.
Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 19:59 - Sep 24 with 4429 viewsthame_hoops

Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 19:44 - Sep 24 by Northernr

I do 28k miles pa and I quite enjoy it, that and a mix of punk rock. It beats radio1 and radio2. It's entertaining even if some presenters are daft
Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 20:14 - Sep 24 with 4355 viewssmegma

Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 19:44 - Sep 24 by Northernr

And thats why I stopped listening in 2004. That season we went up as we all know but Durham never had a decent word to say about us all season. It made the trips home from away games a nightmare listening to the biggest *rsehole masquerading as a journalist.
Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 20:32 - Sep 24 with 4296 viewsHoopstar

I hate that b*stard. He disgraces my family name.

Hope he isn't an actual relative.
Login to get fewer ads

Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 20:38 - Sep 24 with 4263 viewsultramagnetic

Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 20:14 - Sep 24 by smegma

And thats why I stopped listening in 2004. That season we went up as we all know but Durham never had a decent word to say about us all season. It made the trips home from away games a nightmare listening to the biggest *rsehole masquerading as a journalist.

That was gary newbon a right prick hated qpr. Should have heard him after sheff wed game on way home from there
Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 20:39 - Sep 24 with 4258 viewsYorkRanger

There is a lot of stuff well worth listening to on Talk Sport, Sadly Durham and Gough are not in that category...
Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 23:21 - Sep 24 with 3987 viewsJigsore

What'd he say then?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 00:01 - Sep 25 with 3937 viewsWeaverQPR

As long as you don't take it too serious i don't mind talksport

@WeavQPR

Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 06:43 - Sep 25 with 3861 viewsloftboy

Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 18:25 - Sep 24 by willis1980

whats been said? i heard Durhams bit earlier today, where he near enough said CM had dillusions of granduer

Durham basically said that Morrison was too big for Colchester and was a bad fit, said he had big club mentality so wouldn't put the effort in at a small club.
Morrison phoned up and said he was at this level last year and scored goals, Durham then said that's because Sheffield Wednesday were a big club, Clinton then ranted on for nearly ten minutes laying into Durham.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 11:58 - Sep 25 with 3649 viewsRBlock

Have a listen! It is pretty funny.
Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 12:07 - Sep 25 with 3627 viewsWokingR

Ginger Tosser
Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 12:24 - Sep 25 with 3585 viewsGilligan

Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 12:07 - Sep 25 by WokingR

Ginger Tosser

The problem with Durham is the format of the show which is based on whipping up fake controversy each day. He used do a European football thing on a Monday Night which got on people like Marcotti and Gerry Armstrong etc. It was actually quite intellectual especially when compared with banter with Darren Gough. He plays a character on air who is meant to wind people up to get them ringing in on premium phone lines.

I like the Saturday results programme with Ray Parlour.
Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 12:28 - Sep 25 with 3570 viewsantoknee64

TBH i quite enjoyed listening to that and the fact that a proffesional football took the oppotunity to stand up for himself was quite refreshing,would love to here John Terry worm hes way out of hes issues live on the radio without hes brief and Ashley Cole licking hes a@@e.
Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 13:08 - Sep 25 with 3498 viewsWrightUp5hit___

More people frothing at mouth, more listeners, drive up advertising revenue, owners happy with profits, presenters happy with contracts,

Everybodys happy producing shit programming!
Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 13:35 - Sep 25 with 3433 viewssmegma

Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 12:28 - Sep 25 by antoknee64

TBH i quite enjoyed listening to that and the fact that a proffesional football took the oppotunity to stand up for himself was quite refreshing,would love to here John Terry worm hes way out of hes issues live on the radio without hes brief and Ashley Cole licking hes a@@e.

Which reminds me of Lampard when he phoned in a LBC presenter who had slated him. It was in the press that he'd left his missus and the presenter said he was a bad father leaving their mother etc. He absolutely slaughtered the presenter and rightly so and basically had him eating his words.
Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 13:38 - Sep 25 with 3423 viewsClive_Anderson

Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 13:35 - Sep 25 by smegma

Which reminds me of Lampard when he phoned in a LBC presenter who had slated him. It was in the press that he'd left his missus and the presenter said he was a bad father leaving their mother etc. He absolutely slaughtered the presenter and rightly so and basically had him eating his words.

Yes I remember that and it was very difficult listening because it made Lampard seem like less of a c*nt.

Thankfully Terry has more than made up for it since.
Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 13:47 - Sep 25 with 3398 viewssmegma

Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 13:38 - Sep 25 by Clive_Anderson

Yes I remember that and it was very difficult listening because it made Lampard seem like less of a c*nt.

Thankfully Terry has more than made up for it since.

Here it is (unfortunately the podcast is no longer available).....

http://www.lbc.co.uk/frank-lampard-vs-james-obrien-the-full-transcript-7811
Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 13:51 - Sep 25 with 3386 viewsTW_R

Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 13:47 - Sep 25 by smegma

Here it is (unfortunately the podcast is no longer available).....

http://www.lbc.co.uk/frank-lampard-vs-james-obrien-the-full-transcript-7811

Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 13:53 - Sep 25 with 3381 viewssmegma

Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 11:58 - Sep 25 by RBlock

Who wears a replica shirt to work ???? What a c0ck. And its not funny, its cringeworthy. Fair play to Clinton for telling him the truth.
Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 13:56 - Sep 25 with 3371 viewsClive_Anderson

These crappy radio presenters all look the same. Scrawny, pale, balding, weak.

Now I know where the term 'face for radio' comes from.
Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 14:01 - Sep 25 with 3364 viewsMonahoop

Adrian Durham slating Clinton Morrison on 11:58 - Sep 25 by RBlock

Can anyone explain why Adrian Durham is wearing an Arsenal top when he supports Peterborough Utd. He mentioned The Posh in the interview. Another closet glory hunter I suspect.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024