Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Getting slaughtered on talk sport 16:17 - Oct 2 with 3314 viewsloftboy

Apparently we play hoof ball

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Getting slaughtered on talk sport on 16:18 - Oct 2 with 2600 viewsTGRRRSSS

No thats West Ham, only got time for Keys and Gray on there, whatever you think of them, they're a cut above any other moronic people on any other show.
Getting slaughtered on talk sport on 16:25 - Oct 2 with 2563 viewsA40Bosh

Getting slaughtered on talk sport on 16:18 - Oct 2 by TGRRRSSS

No thats West Ham, only got time for Keys and Gray on there, whatever you think of them, they're a cut above any other moronic people on any other show.

I normally have it tuned in on the car radio on the way home

Not sure I could cope with Durham today after last night

"QPR fans, are you getting worried, are QPR doomed for relegation, should Fernandes get rid of Hughes now, who do you want to replace him"

He is like an amalgam of all the most negative posters on here rolled into one big total negative tosser!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Getting slaughtered on talk sport on 16:29 - Oct 2 with 2531 viewsHayesender

The ammount of aimless long punts we aimed up to our front men last night was embarrassing.

I gave up shouting about it after a while!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Getting slaughtered on talk sport on 16:35 - Oct 2 with 2494 viewsadhoc_qpr

You can slaughter us for a lot of things this season, but that's a slightly strange one considering we outpassed Chelsea a few weeks ago and generally try to keep it on the deck.

Onouha and Hill are prone to hoofing it out when under pressure, but i wouldn't want them trying anything clever because they don't have the capacity.
Getting slaughtered on talk sport on 16:36 - Oct 2 with 2488 viewsA40Bosh

Getting slaughtered on talk sport on 16:35 - Oct 2 by adhoc_qpr

You can slaughter us for a lot of things this season, but that's a slightly strange one considering we outpassed Chelsea a few weeks ago and generally try to keep it on the deck.

Onouha and Hill are prone to hoofing it out when under pressure, but i wouldn't want them trying anything clever because they don't have the capacity.

I make you right!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Getting slaughtered on talk sport on 16:36 - Oct 2 with 2488 viewstoboboly

They are clearly idiots.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Getting slaughtered on talk sport on 16:46 - Oct 2 with 2421 viewskropotkin41

Well for most of last night I thought we made Allardyce's West Ham look like a beautiful passing team of silky skills and good work off-the-ball.

I'd like to see the stats, but I reckon they passed us off the park........ as well as everything else.

I stand to be corrected.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Getting slaughtered on talk sport on 16:57 - Oct 2 with 2372 viewsted_hendrix

Heard a bit of It in the car whilst channel hopping on the way home, gough talking to that other knob who sits with him;

"Diakite has been sent off twice this season"

I carried on channel hopping until I found some station playing All the Young Dudes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Getting slaughtered on talk sport on 17:07 - Oct 2 with 2332 viewsTW_R

Getting slaughtered on talk sport on 16:46 - Oct 2 by kropotkin41

Well for most of last night I thought we made Allardyce's West Ham look like a beautiful passing team of silky skills and good work off-the-ball.

I'd like to see the stats, but I reckon they passed us off the park........ as well as everything else.

I stand to be corrected.

You're corrected:-

Queens Park Rangers Team Statistics West Ham United
1 Goals 2
0 1st Half Goals 2
7 Shots on Target 5
4 Shots off Target 6
2 Blocked Shots 7
4 Corners 13
10 Fouls 22
1 Offsides 1
1 Yellow Cards 8
1 Red Cards 0
72.8 Passing Success 73.5
18 Tackles 21
94.4 Tackles Success 85.7
50.3 Possession 49.7
42.1 Territorial Advantage 57.9
353 Total Passes 336
21 Total Crosses 35
191 Lost Balls 190
50 Recoveries 64
52.2 1st Half Poss. 47.8
50.3 2nd Half Poss. 49.7

Getting slaughtered on talk sport on 17:10 - Oct 2 with 2308 viewskropotkin41

Getting slaughtered on talk sport on 17:07 - Oct 2 by TW_R

1 Goals 2
0 1st Half Goals 2
7 Shots on Target 5
4 Shots off Target 6
2 Blocked Shots 7
4 Corners 13
10 Fouls 22
1 Offsides 1
1 Yellow Cards 8
1 Red Cards 0
18 Tackles 21
50.3 Possession 49.7
353 Total Passes 336
21 Total Crosses 35
191 Lost Balls 190
50 Recoveries 64
52.2 1st Half Poss. 47.8
50.3 2nd Half Poss. 49.7

Thanks for that. That is really interesting because I had the opposite impression. I kept watching these ineffectual passes by us and then they'd get the ball and actually go somewhere.

I stand corrected.......... and I shall reflect. :)

Getting slaughtered on talk sport on 17:16 - Oct 2 with 2293 viewsdaveB

we tried to pass out from the back but after they scored the crowd got angry with the players for doing this with cries of lump it from quite a few around me. The confidence went and we ended up playing long.
Getting slaughtered on talk sport on 17:29 - Oct 2 with 2239 viewsbosh67

Getting slaughtered on talk sport on 17:07 - Oct 2 by TW_R

1 Goals 2
0 1st Half Goals 2
7 Shots on Target 5
4 Shots off Target 6
2 Blocked Shots 7
4 Corners 13
10 Fouls 22
1 Offsides 1
1 Yellow Cards 8
1 Red Cards 0
18 Tackles 21
50.3 Possession 49.7
353 Total Passes 336
21 Total Crosses 35
191 Lost Balls 190
50 Recoveries 64
52.2 1st Half Poss. 47.8
50.3 2nd Half Poss. 49.7

All to the well and good but there's only one statistic that actually counts.

QPR 1 Goals West Ham 2

As I said on another thread, the solution is simple. We need to start scoring more goals than the other team.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Getting slaughtered on talk sport on 17:36 - Oct 2 with 2218 viewsTW_R

Getting slaughtered on talk sport on 17:10 - Oct 2 by kropotkin41

Thanks for that. That is really interesting because I had the opposite impression. I kept watching these ineffectual passes by us and then they'd get the ball and actually go somewhere.

I stand corrected.......... and I shall reflect. :)

Lol.

To be fair, their pass completion was better than ours, but I think that 50% of those was Jaaskelainen hoofing it down the pitch so Cole and/or Carroll could "collect" the "pass" by taking a running jump into one of our players, barging them out the way and then winning the ball.
Getting slaughtered on talk sport on 17:42 - Oct 2 with 2194 viewsTacticalR

I noticed a lot of Faurlin's long passes didn't come off. He seemed out of sorts.

Air hostess clique

Getting slaughtered on talk sport on 18:17 - Oct 2 with 2114 viewsSpiritofGregory

Getting slaughtered on talk sport on 17:42 - Oct 2 by TacticalR

I noticed a lot of Faurlin's long passes didn't come off. He seemed out of sorts.

Faurlin wants time to pass which West Ham quite rightly refused to give.

We don't do the ugly things well. It's not all about pretty football, it's about hard graft, discipline and knowing how far to push it. West Ham had 8 yellows yet we got the red card. I noticed that when a West Ham player got a yellow that player eased off a bit but someone else picked up the mantle. That's down to being well drilled and having a captain in Nolan who was barking out orders throughout the game.

I don't get it, I remember watching a Blackburn team under Hughes which had technique and the stomach for a fight.
Getting slaughtered on talk sport on 18:58 - Oct 2 with 2035 viewsbaz_qpr

Getting slaughtered on talk sport on 18:17 - Oct 2 by SpiritofGregory

Faurlin wants time to pass which West Ham quite rightly refused to give.

We don't do the ugly things well. It's not all about pretty football, it's about hard graft, discipline and knowing how far to push it. West Ham had 8 yellows yet we got the red card. I noticed that when a West Ham player got a yellow that player eased off a bit but someone else picked up the mantle. That's down to being well drilled and having a captain in Nolan who was barking out orders throughout the game.

I don't get it, I remember watching a Blackburn team under Hughes which had technique and the stomach for a fight.

He does not necessarily want time to pass he wants an option to pass to, and he can sometimes get caught looking for that option
Getting slaughtered on talk sport on 19:00 - Oct 2 with 2022 viewscoolranger

Adrian Durham....he makes a living out of playing the bad cop. If Arsenal win a game 7-1 he would create a story about their defence 'leaking yet more goals', together with once again the whole saga around 'they've won nothing in seven years' etc.

His definition of football success? Winning trophies. Which leaves around 85 clubs every season in England as failures. Far too simple a definition.

He is a very good example of what many journalists are all about - frustrated, cynical, highly opinionated, unfulfilled and desperately seeking attention.
Getting slaughtered on talk sport on 19:19 - Oct 2 with 1963 viewsBklynRanger

Hardly long ball but: We did have far too many instances when the plan of attack relied on chipping speculative balls into Zamora hoping he'd somehow form an attack. Which was a total gift for their CBs almost every time.
Getting slaughtered on talk sport on 19:31 - Oct 2 with 1925 viewsYorkRanger

Nothing on the Durham/Gough show is worth either listening to or commenting on
Getting slaughtered on talk sport on 19:43 - Oct 2 with 1895 viewsJonDoeman

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/listen-again/episode/91355

It Is What It Is !!

Getting slaughtered on talk sport on 21:15 - Oct 2 with 1796 viewsRangersAreBack

Getting slaughtered on talk sport on 17:29 - Oct 2 by bosh67

All to the well and good but there's only one statistic that actually counts.

QPR 1 Goals West Ham 2

As I said on another thread, the solution is simple. We need to start scoring more goals than the other team.

Ah, the Kevin Keegan school of tactics.

We need to build from the back. Sort the defence out and the team will improve no end.
Getting slaughtered on talk sport on 00:00 - Oct 3 with 1665 viewscobbleR

Posted this by accident on a different thread.....

Why is it that every QPR fan that rings talksport, that I've heard in the last few days, is saying sack Hughes and he doesn't know what he is doing? I know these radio shows shouldn't be taken too seriously but surely that's not the general feeling among the supporters? Is it?

I really hope not!!!!
Getting slaughtered on talk sport on 00:24 - Oct 3 with 1641 viewsRangersAreBack

Getting slaughtered on talk sport on 00:00 - Oct 3 by cobbleR

Posted this by accident on a different thread.....

Why is it that every QPR fan that rings talksport, that I've heard in the last few days, is saying sack Hughes and he doesn't know what he is doing? I know these radio shows shouldn't be taken too seriously but surely that's not the general feeling among the supporters? Is it?

I really hope not!!!!

Despite the hysteria on this message board, I haven't seen a glut of posters suggesting Hughes be sacked now. What I have read is that he is under pressure and his job will be on the line should the current sequence of poor results continue. There's a big difference between the two.
Getting slaughtered on talk sport on 09:55 - Oct 3 with 1526 viewskropotkin41

Getting slaughtered on talk sport on 00:24 - Oct 3 by RangersAreBack

Despite the hysteria on this message board, I haven't seen a glut of posters suggesting Hughes be sacked now. What I have read is that he is under pressure and his job will be on the line should the current sequence of poor results continue. There's a big difference between the two.

I don't think it's quite fair to characterise what's been said on here as hysteria, most people who post seem to bend over backwards to say that MH needs to be given more time.

It would be a bit of an odd forum if no-one ever said how they felt, evenif how they feel has to do with disappointment, frustration and beer.

Getting slaughtered on talk sport on 10:33 - Oct 3 with 1509 viewsTonto

we only went long when we were 2 down. Up until then we had been in Swansea mode passing it between the back four and the midfield without going anywhere.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024