Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . 14:30 - May 27 with 9635 viewsJonDoeman

Stoke City hope to discover on Monday whether Mark Hughes is willing to make a return to management at the Britannia Stadium, ESPN understands http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1461224/stoke-city-waiting-mark-hughes-make-de

It Is What It Is !!

Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 14:38 - May 27 with 4531 viewsTacticalR

Sounds like the perfect storm.

No mention of Kia, but I see Riggy and his magic laptop would not be allowed in the building.

Air hostess clique

Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 14:39 - May 27 with 4508 viewsRANGERS4EVER

So basically, Stoke are waiting to be interviewed by Mark Hughes

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 14:42 - May 27 with 4499 viewsLblock

Assuming this article is correct then the conceit of Hughesless knows no bounds

How can he not be grabbing the offer of ANY job with both hands?!
There should be no "stumbling block" FFS.
If he has the audacity to reject an offer for a Premiership job in any capacity then TF should be dropping a few quid to the Triads to take the clown somewhere quiet for a little chat involving pliers and loose electric cables

Take the fcukin job you knob - a match made in heaven

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 14:45 - May 27 with 4487 viewsimustbemad

Fingers crossed he gets it. Canot stand Sjoke and Hughes will then be off the QPR wage bill. Win Win.
Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 14:53 - May 27 with 4451 viewsBklynRanger

Everything crossed on this one - Stoke's new 'continental' set-up could be an ideal scenario to expose Hughes for the farce he really is.
Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 14:53 - May 27 with 4450 viewsTacticalR

'He will be asked to place a greater emphasis on the club's academy and producing home-grown players'

What's the point of that when the cream of Manchester City's youth team from 2004-05 is available (not to mention superb quality like Park and Bosingwa from the top four)? It's about time Stoke bucked up their ideas and showed some ambition.

Air hostess clique

Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 16:35 - May 27 with 4253 viewsTheBlob

Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 14:42 - May 27 by Lblock

Assuming this article is correct then the conceit of Hughesless knows no bounds

How can he not be grabbing the offer of ANY job with both hands?!
There should be no "stumbling block" FFS.
If he has the audacity to reject an offer for a Premiership job in any capacity then TF should be dropping a few quid to the Triads to take the clown somewhere quiet for a little chat involving pliers and loose electric cables

Take the fcukin job you knob - a match made in heaven

Hughesless wouldn't know a stumbling block if he fell over it.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 16:37 - May 27 with 4248 viewsdilligas

Can't believe stoke would want hughes
Login to get fewer ads

Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 17:05 - May 27 with 4203 viewstimcocking

Please God
Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 17:09 - May 27 with 4192 viewsMrSheen

How could he possibly get work again so soon? Here's hoping.
Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 17:21 - May 27 with 4162 viewsCHUBBS

Its sickening to think he'll be in that league again whilst we've been relegated.
If they really are waiting on a decision from him then i hope they get the relegation they deserve.
Their owners have clearly gone down the name rather than ability route.They've clearly learn't nothing from our experience.
Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 17:36 - May 27 with 4133 viewsdanehoop

Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 17:21 - May 27 by CHUBBS

Its sickening to think he'll be in that league again whilst we've been relegated.
If they really are waiting on a decision from him then i hope they get the relegation they deserve.
Their owners have clearly gone down the name rather than ability route.They've clearly learn't nothing from our experience.

I read that to be honest as asking if he was interested in the job, not actually being offered it at all, given that Stoke seem to want to consider at least 4 others too according to the same article. I read this as Kia Hyundaikoreancars trying to push a decision on either Everton or allow Hugheless to say he wasn't interested when he wasn't offered the job.

Meh!

Never knowingly understood

Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 18:20 - May 27 with 4015 viewsbosh67

You do hope Stoke's conversations went something like...

Stoke: Is that Mark Hughes
Hughes: Yes?
Stoke: This is Stoke.
Hughes: Oh yes, hello.
Stoke: Hello. Yes we wanted to get in touch with you to see if you knew any decent managers?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 18:24 - May 27 with 3999 viewstiberiuskirk

Mark Hughes has promised that QPR will never be at risk of relegation from the Premier League again while he is the club's manager.
The west London club stayed up on a dramatic final day of action, despite losing 3-2 to eventual title winners Manchester City on Sunday. Bolton were demoted to the Championship at the expense of QPR, and Hughes has pledged that the club will never again suffer the same nervy finish to a season while he remains in charge.
"I was very much emotionally and physically involved in the game, but I imagine it was absolutely unbelievable to watch," Hughes told the BBC. "Credit to Manchester City and congratulations... but most of all my club QPR were magnificent today.
"Really, really difficult circumstances coming into this game but we stuck at it. I'm really happy for everyone at the club because, as far as I'm concerned, we will never be in this situation again while I am manager.
"We've crossed a bridge that looked too far for us. Since I've come in it's been difficult but we've kept at it and we've got our reward."

STOKE ... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!

Beeeeeeeeeeeeearrrd !!

Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 18:48 - May 27 with 3939 viewsDorsetR

Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 18:24 - May 27 by tiberiuskirk

Mark Hughes has promised that QPR will never be at risk of relegation from the Premier League again while he is the club's manager.
The west London club stayed up on a dramatic final day of action, despite losing 3-2 to eventual title winners Manchester City on Sunday. Bolton were demoted to the Championship at the expense of QPR, and Hughes has pledged that the club will never again suffer the same nervy finish to a season while he remains in charge.
"I was very much emotionally and physically involved in the game, but I imagine it was absolutely unbelievable to watch," Hughes told the BBC. "Credit to Manchester City and congratulations... but most of all my club QPR were magnificent today.
"Really, really difficult circumstances coming into this game but we stuck at it. I'm really happy for everyone at the club because, as far as I'm concerned, we will never be in this situation again while I am manager.
"We've crossed a bridge that looked too far for us. Since I've come in it's been difficult but we've kept at it and we've got our reward."

STOKE ... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!

and we never were when he was manager !
Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 19:11 - May 27 with 3898 viewsderbyhoop

Come on guys, talk up his chances and qualifications. If we can get somebidy else to pay him, it means we won't have to.
For example,
Did a fantastic job at Blackburn. Kept them in the top 10 of the PL.
Laid the foundations at Man City, that allowed Mancini to take the glory for finally winning things.
Took Fulham to 8th place and a Europa League final.
Kept QPR in the Premiership in his first 6 months in charge.
Top player in his day and a decent managerial record (ignoring the season just gone. We'll keep quiet about that one, shall we?).

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 19:16 - May 27 with 3879 viewsTGRRRSSS

Hope he gets it and fails spectacularly.
Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 19:16 - May 27 with 3877 viewsTacticalR

Marvellous interview technique, and lets you touch his trophies if you go round his house.

Air hostess clique

Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 19:33 - May 27 with 3827 viewsJigsore

Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 14:53 - May 27 by BklynRanger

Everything crossed on this one - Stoke's new 'continental' set-up could be an ideal scenario to expose Hughes for the farce he really is.

what if he did well? I couldn't stand that. I'd just... eurgh, what would I do?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 21:12 - May 27 with 3673 viewsFredManRave

Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 19:11 - May 27 by derbyhoop

Come on guys, talk up his chances and qualifications. If we can get somebidy else to pay him, it means we won't have to.
For example,
Laid the foundations at Man City, that allowed Mancini to take the glory for finally winning things.
Top player in his day and a decent managerial record (ignoring the season just gone. We'll keep quiet about that one, shall we?).

Are you Sean White, Are you Sean White,
Are you Sean White in disguise.

http://www.givemesport.com/347522-exmanchester-city-boss-deserves-premier-league

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 21:43 - May 27 with 3587 viewsoddball

Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 21:12 - May 27 by FredManRave

Are you Sean White, Are you Sean White,
Are you Sean White in disguise.

http://www.givemesport.com/347522-exmanchester-city-boss-deserves-premier-league

only in football can you be an abject failure and leave a football club in the mire after it had got its act together under neil warnock. and managed after fifteen years to get back in the prem, to have a taffy arrogant c nut spend a kings ransom on the biggest gaggle of overpaid lazy up their own arses mercenaries, and he gets to walk away from his own car crash.f ucker should get done for leaving the scene of an accident.
Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 21:48 - May 27 with 3566 viewsCamberleyR

For example,

Took FFC to a European final. Really? Must be news to Roy Hodgson

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 22:19 - May 27 with 3508 viewsstowmarketrange

Maybe the Ukraine job is still availible?
Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 23:08 - May 27 with 3441 viewsTheBlob

For example,

Doesn't deserve the wind out of our arses to cool his soup.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 23:25 - May 27 with 3408 viewsmichael67

Stoke waiting on Hughes decision . on 21:43 - May 27 by oddball

only in football can you be an abject failure and leave a football club in the mire after it had got its act together under neil warnock. and managed after fifteen years to get back in the prem, to have a taffy arrogant c nut spend a kings ransom on the biggest gaggle of overpaid lazy up their own arses mercenaries, and he gets to walk away from his own car crash.f ucker should get done for leaving the scene of an accident.

Hughes calls himself a football manager. Can we sue for lying?

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024