Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry on Talksport later 12:48 - Jun 5 with 4781 viewsthorpebankR

On with H & J this afternoon
Harry on Talksport later on 13:02 - Jun 5 with 4724 viewsA40Bosh

any idea what time?

The sensible part of my brain tells me to avoid listening to it, but the stupid part of me will want to tune in - in the hope that I will be blown away by his upbeat assessment of the seasons preparations.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Harry on Talksport later on 13:05 - Jun 5 with 4692 viewsNorthernr

Allow me to save you the bother:

"It's gonna be ard, very ard you know, there's a lot of good teams in that divisions. You've got your Boltons, your Blackburns you know. Leeds. Big clubs who will want to do very well. Tony's doing a good job up at Middlesbrough you know. Mick's got Ipswich going. Lot of good teams so it's going to be very ard.
"We've got to try and get the right sort of player in here. I couldn't do much last season I was working with somebody else's players and we've got to work ard this summer to get some better players in who do want to do well for QPR, want to turn up on time. That's going to be ard, these players have contracts you know.
"Listen Jose is a lovely fella. It hasn't worked out for him at QPR for whatever reason. He did a few stupid things but he came in and tried his best. The problem at QPR is the ability of the squad not whether it's trying or not. We could never get Bobby Zamora fit. I like Bobby, cracking lad, great player, and I fought |I could put him with Remy and give it a go but he had an injury, then he was suspended. It was just unfortunate really. Chris Samba couldn't get fit you know.
"We'll give it a good go. The board are nice people, triffic people to work for, they deserve a lot better, some people have taken advantage of them, we've got to try and put together a team for them and the fans, triffic fans, next seaon. But it's going to be ard."
Harry on Talksport later on 13:08 - Jun 5 with 4673 viewsQPunkR

At least we know he won't be copying what you've said word for word Clive, seeing as the dim sod can't even read (according to him)!
Having said that, I guarantee that's exactly what he'll come out with!

QPR - "shit but local"

Harry on Talksport later on 13:08 - Jun 5 with 4672 viewsWestminsteRs

Harry on Talksport later on 13:05 - Jun 5 by Northernr

"It's gonna be ard, very ard you know, there's a lot of good teams in that divisions. You've got your Boltons, your Blackburns you know. Leeds. Big clubs who will want to do very well. Tony's doing a good job up at Middlesbrough you know. Mick's got Ipswich going. Lot of good teams so it's going to be very ard.
"We've got to try and get the right sort of player in here. I couldn't do much last season I was working with somebody else's players and we've got to work ard this summer to get some better players in who do want to do well for QPR, want to turn up on time. That's going to be ard, these players have contracts you know.
"Listen Jose is a lovely fella. It hasn't worked out for him at QPR for whatever reason. He did a few stupid things but he came in and tried his best. The problem at QPR is the ability of the squad not whether it's trying or not. We could never get Bobby Zamora fit. I like Bobby, cracking lad, great player, and I fought |I could put him with Remy and give it a go but he had an injury, then he was suspended. It was just unfortunate really. Chris Samba couldn't get fit you know.
"We'll give it a good go. The board are nice people, triffic people to work for, they deserve a lot better, some people have taken advantage of them, we've got to try and put together a team for them and the fans, triffic fans, next seaon. But it's going to be ard."

Harry on Talksport later on 13:12 - Jun 5 with 4654 viewsDieByYourSide

If I could name you one player I'd want?

Weeeeeell y'know Gary Hooper'd be beyond me wildest dreams, absolutely fantastic player...

cough

Tony..?

Poll: And it's hi ho

Harry on Talksport later on 13:15 - Jun 5 with 4634 viewsNorthernr

Harry on Talksport later on 13:12 - Jun 5 by DieByYourSide

If I could name you one player I'd want?

Weeeeeell y'know Gary Hooper'd be beyond me wildest dreams, absolutely fantastic player...

cough

Tony..?

You know someone like Scotty Parker could come in and lead a team, he'd be triffic at that level, but you don't know if he'd be interested. Scotty's a lovely fella.
Harry on Talksport later on 13:20 - Jun 5 with 4583 viewsDieByYourSide

Harry on Talksport later on 13:15 - Jun 5 by Northernr

You know someone like Scotty Parker could come in and lead a team, he'd be triffic at that level, but you don't know if he'd be interested. Scotty's a lovely fella.

Crouchy? *salivates*

Top, top, top, top, top, top, TOP player. Had him at Portsmuff, Spurs, lovely boy - he'll be me last 30+ big wages signing

Honest

Harry on Talksport later on 13:20 - Jun 5 with 4581 viewsJigsore

'ere we go

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Login to get fewer ads

Harry on Talksport later on 13:20 - Jun 5 with 4581 viewsA40Bosh

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Harry on Talksport later on 13:21 - Jun 5 with 4567 viewsJeff

It's always flattering to be linked with jobs like Everton, it's a Top, Top job, and Moyes was a top, top manager, but there's been nothing as far as i'm aware - you'll have to ask Tony.

No really, i'm happy here at Rangers, it's a big challenge to get them back up - one of the biggest of my career, but i'm totally committed. some top, top lads. Brighton are a top, club, but there's been no interest from them as far as i'm aware. i'm happy here at Rangers - big club, big challenge...

Can we not knock it?

Harry on Talksport later on 13:25 - Jun 5 with 4531 viewsR_from_afar

Great stuff but you need to add this: 'Arry: "We need players who are characters in the dressing room". No we don't, as it happens, we need committed players who care, who try their hardest, who stick to the plan and who, above all else, deliver results on the pitch. Yes, on the pitch, that thing which is currently being relaid because it adversely affected the way Rangers played last season, although, strangely, our opposition always seemed immune to its sorcery.

Give me strength.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Harry on Talksport later on 13:31 - Jun 5 with 4503 viewsDieByYourSide

Harry on Talksport later on 13:21 - Jun 5 by Jeff

It's always flattering to be linked with jobs like Everton, it's a Top, Top job, and Moyes was a top, top manager, but there's been nothing as far as i'm aware - you'll have to ask Tony.

No really, i'm happy here at Rangers, it's a big challenge to get them back up - one of the biggest of my career, but i'm totally committed. some top, top lads. Brighton are a top, club, but there's been no interest from them as far as i'm aware. i'm happy here at Rangers - big club, big challenge...

What on earth do you mean by ''Did I ask one of my pals in the press to write an article linking me to another job so I could squeeze more money out of Tony?''. I'll have you know I'd already put down a deposit on a flat in Kiev when QPR came calling and was VERY close to taking the Ukraine job..

Harry on Talksport later on 13:41 - Jun 5 with 4456 viewsPhildo

The owners are good people.....need a few out a few in .....gonna be hard no guarantees....triffic people.....great club....i do it for the love of it.....spurs were good when i was there....the wife says blah blah...Jose will do well there...frank. top top..Samba wasnt fit....few things i cant say.....triffic
Harry on Talksport later on 15:00 - Jun 5 with 4206 viewssuperhooper83

has he been on yet?!? What did he say if so?
Harry on Talksport later on 15:58 - Jun 5 with 4032 viewsTW_R

Harry on Talksport later on 15:00 - Jun 5 by superhooper83

has he been on yet?!? What did he say if so?

Lots of messages on his phone. Don't bet on lots of players leaving. Hard to get rid of players on big contracts. Need to shift some players if we can. Cesar will probably be gone, Traore/Adel probably to go and Bosingwa should look to move on.

Then talks nonsense about Chelsea, Spurs etc etc

Listen here:-

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/130605/exclusive-
Harry on Talksport later on 16:10 - Jun 5 with 3975 views18StoneOfHoop

Harry on Talksport later on 15:58 - Jun 5 by TW_R

Lots of messages on his phone. Don't bet on lots of players leaving. Hard to get rid of players on big contracts. Need to shift some players if we can. Cesar will probably be gone, Traore/Adel probably to go and Bosingwa should look to move on.

Then talks nonsense about Chelsea, Spurs etc etc

Listen here:-

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/130605/exclusive-

Well TW_R,them five short sentences and referral to the wrong players whom he should shift first is - to mix metaphors -the straw that's pushed me off the fence and over the edge; the sooner HR Facks Orf the better.

Moving on:
I'd like Eddie Howe or Uwe Rossler.
Poyet's abject handling of the play off poogate semi v Palace rules him out for me plus silly as this may seem he's mates with my little wobbly-eyed taxi-hailing Notting Dale bete noir Dennis.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Harry on Talksport later on 16:36 - Jun 5 with 3885 viewsNorthernr

Harry on Talksport later on 16:10 - Jun 5 by 18StoneOfHoop

Well TW_R,them five short sentences and referral to the wrong players whom he should shift first is - to mix metaphors -the straw that's pushed me off the fence and over the edge; the sooner HR Facks Orf the better.

Moving on:
I'd like Eddie Howe or Uwe Rossler.
Poyet's abject handling of the play off poogate semi v Palace rules him out for me plus silly as this may seem he's mates with my little wobbly-eyed taxi-hailing Notting Dale bete noir Dennis.

Three months ago I'd have walked over broken glass in bare feet to get Poyet here but I must say his recent behaviour, and the fact nobody at Brighton seems to have a good word to say about him is concerning.

Eddie Howe I'd steer clear of. He's at a club where he fits and does well. He's tried to move away twice - once as a player, once as a manager - and done nowhere near as well, hated it and quickly looked to move back.
Harry on Talksport later on 16:41 - Jun 5 with 3862 viewsDesertBoot

What about Karl Robinson. Destroyed us at LR, plays with good shape and attacking nous. He'd be my pick.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Wish I could be like David Watts

Harry on Talksport later on 16:46 - Jun 5 with 3838 viewstoboboly

Harry on Talksport later on 16:41 - Jun 5 by DesertBoot

What about Karl Robinson. Destroyed us at LR, plays with good shape and attacking nous. He'd be my pick.

I really dislike him, amazingly unproffessional and constantly fails despite having better backing than most managers.

Would go for Uwe Rosler instead or if Bournemouth hadn't gone up Eddie Howe.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Harry on Talksport later on 16:51 - Jun 5 with 3811 viewsRs_Holy

what about Gareth Ainsworth, or maybe Bircham and Steve Gallen.
Harry on Talksport later on 17:19 - Jun 5 with 3725 viewsTheBlob

Erm....isn't it customary to give a man a fair trial before stringing him up?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Harry on Talksport later on 17:22 - Jun 5 with 3707 viewsloftboy

Harry on Talksport later on 16:51 - Jun 5 by Rs_Holy

what about Gareth Ainsworth, or maybe Bircham and Steve Gallen.

Would love birch, maybe with an older head above him to do the wheeling and dealing.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Harry on Talksport later on 18:14 - Jun 5 with 3624 viewsFredManRave

Harry on Talksport later on 17:22 - Jun 5 by loftboy

Would love birch, maybe with an older head above him to do the wheeling and dealing.

What about Steve Lomas and if older head is what you're looking for then what about Pamela Anderson in a Number 2 position?

This board is starting to affect my ability to think lucidly.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Harry on Talksport later on 19:00 - Jun 5 with 3536 viewspaulparker

Heard allegedly that KR likes all things colombian
This is all so the sauce (HP) that told me adel was having an (allegedly also) affair
With a stripper from Milton Keynes, that he hates HR and is waiting on a deal
From Wolfsberg to come through
Probably a load of bollox though

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024