Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scott Parker? 10:31 - Jul 3 with 10977 viewsreal_loftus

Latest to be linked. Some sort of deal to be done with Remy and Townsend also involved?

Parker certainly fits the bill- old, expensive and injury prone!

ATAF.

Scott Parker? on 10:46 - Jul 3 with 8795 viewsrsonist

Parker rings every alarm bell going but I'll still probably be quite chuffed if we do manage to get him.

I've lost track of where Remy's legal situation stands but if Spurs are interested then Parker, Townsend and £4m cash sounds like a decent price to me.
Scott Parker? on 10:50 - Jul 3 with 8760 viewsadhoc_qpr

I can't see Parker wanting to come to us while he is still in the England midfield picture - Championship players hardly ever get picked (in fact anyone outside the top 7 prem teams rarely get picked)
Scott Parker? on 11:08 - Jul 3 with 8689 viewsbosh67

I don't think Remy will play for anyone but us until the case is resolved.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Scott Parker? on 12:15 - Jul 3 with 8510 viewsenfieldargh

Scott Parker? on 10:50 - Jul 3 by adhoc_qpr

I can't see Parker wanting to come to us while he is still in the England midfield picture - Championship players hardly ever get picked (in fact anyone outside the top 7 prem teams rarely get picked)

hardly but when championship players are picked they are awesome

Jay Bothroyd

sorry I meant awful

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Scott Parker? on 12:17 - Jul 3 with 8491 viewsadhoc_qpr

Scott Parker? on 11:08 - Jul 3 by bosh67

I don't think Remy will play for anyone but us until the case is resolved.

Do we know when we'll hear anything? I've heard September mooted on here?

If he does get charged though surely we shouldn't play him?

The only scenario we should play him is if he's cleared and the transfer window is closed.
Scott Parker? on 12:19 - Jul 3 with 8477 viewsbaz_qpr

Scott Parker? on 12:17 - Jul 3 by adhoc_qpr

The only scenario we should play him is if he's cleared and the transfer window is closed.

innocent until proven guilty and all that...
Scott Parker? on 12:20 - Jul 3 with 8466 viewsbaz_qpr

Scott Parker? on 10:50 - Jul 3 by adhoc_qpr

Is he still in the England picture? Not prepared to move north so pool of clubs is small
Scott Parker? on 12:22 - Jul 3 with 8454 viewsexiled_dictator

Don't think he will come to us, even with the Harry influence.
More likely to go to Stoke, West Brom, Crystal Palace or Fulham.
He will have better options than us, so I don't think it's even a starter.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Login to get fewer ads

Scott Parker? on 12:24 - Jul 3 with 8448 viewsEastR

No thanks. Next..

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Scott Parker? on 12:39 - Jul 3 with 8399 viewsRed_Ranger

"Captain, i tell yer", on the cards.
Scott Parker? on 13:12 - Jul 3 with 8289 viewsbaz_qpr

I thought HRs comment this morning about talking with Merson and merson saying that the year when they one with Portsmouth was one of the best and most enjoyable of his career, was aimed directly at Parker.

It all comes down to whether he sees himself making the England squad.
Scott Parker? on 13:15 - Jul 3 with 8273 viewsEalingRanger

Parker would be a good signing for us - he's definitely the 'right sort' we ought to looking at.
Scott Parker? on 13:16 - Jul 3 with 8254 viewsTheBlob

Scott Parker? on 13:15 - Jul 3 by EalingRanger

Parker would be a good signing for us - he's definitely the 'right sort' we ought to looking at.

+1

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Scott Parker? on 13:21 - Jul 3 with 8237 viewsNorthernr

What puts me off is the Park signing last summer. His legs had gone at Man Utd, but I thought "just cos he's not good enough for Man Utd doesn't mean he won't be good enough for QPR".
Last season Parker was clearly spent, the difference between Spurs with Sandro and Spurs with him was stark. But you'd think he'd still be fantastic for the Championship.

On balance, if we can get him for £2m on a reasonable wage, I think he could be a great acquisition.
Scott Parker? on 13:35 - Jul 3 with 8185 viewstoboboly

Scott Parker? on 13:21 - Jul 3 by Northernr

What puts me off is the Park signing last summer. His legs had gone at Man Utd, but I thought "just cos he's not good enough for Man Utd doesn't mean he won't be good enough for QPR".
Last season Parker was clearly spent, the difference between Spurs with Sandro and Spurs with him was stark. But you'd think he'd still be fantastic for the Championship.

On balance, if we can get him for £2m on a reasonable wage, I think he could be a great acquisition.

Potentially great, depending on wages. Rather than the Park analogy I think Parker would be more like when Derry came to us. However I don't think we could get him without offering stupid wages. Somewhere like Fulham would be good for him a la Danny Murphy.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Scott Parker? on 13:38 - Jul 3 with 8176 viewstimcocking

I can't vouch for his fitness, but Harry should know. If he's got the legs, although he's exactly the sort we're not looking for, he'd surely be excellent?
Scott Parker? on 13:46 - Jul 3 with 8140 viewsYorkRanger

Scott Parker? on 13:38 - Jul 3 by timcocking

I can't vouch for his fitness, but Harry should know. If he's got the legs, although he's exactly the sort we're not looking for, he'd surely be excellent?

+1. I would definitely take the gamble
Scott Parker? on 14:25 - Jul 3 with 8050 viewsQPR_John

Scott Parker? on 12:17 - Jul 3 by adhoc_qpr

"If he does get charged though surely we shouldn't play him?"

Why not??????

Scott Parker? on 14:50 - Jul 3 with 7980 viewsAntti_Heinola

Scott Parker? on 13:21 - Jul 3 by Northernr

Is midfield our priority though? Although, what is our priority? We'd all say CBs and a striker, but Harry thinks Zamora and Johnson will stay fit all season apparently.

Bare bones.

Scott Parker? on 14:51 - Jul 3 with 7978 viewsDylanP

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/scott-parker-seen-as-the-right-man-to-g

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Scott Parker? on 15:02 - Jul 3 with 7939 viewsNorthernr

Scott Parker? on 14:50 - Jul 3 by Antti_Heinola

Is midfield our priority though? Although, what is our priority? We'd all say CBs and a striker, but Harry thinks Zamora and Johnson will stay fit all season apparently.

The whole team is crap. Everywhere is a priority.
Scott Parker? on 15:08 - Jul 3 with 7913 viewsfakekerby

As much as I'd have loved to have signed Parker two seasons ago this just seems like we are making the same mistake all over again.

32 years old, big wages, hasn't recovered well from his last injuries, in poor form, won't see QPR as a big move, has been happy in the past to move to a big club to warm the bench and line his pockets with cash...
Scott Parker? on 15:15 - Jul 3 with 7888 viewsJonDoeman

Scott Parker? on 15:02 - Jul 3 by Northernr

The whole team is crap. Everywhere is a priority.

It Is What It Is !!

Scott Parker? on 15:32 - Jul 3 with 7851 viewsPhilmyRs

Think the experiences of last season has put everyone off signing players over 30. Shame, think we could miss out on some good characters. It was only 2 years ago that we signed Derry, Mackie and Hill.

Regarding Scott Parker, I’ve never once spoken to a supporter of a team he’s played for whose not said good things about him. Last season too many players didn’t put a shift in, they were lazy and showed a lack of fight. You can never accuse Parker of that. I personally like the analogy with the Derry signing. I thought he was sh*t at Palace when we played them and really didn’t hold out much hope when he arrived. He was a revelation.

Given the chance, I’d take Scott Parker.

Scott Parker? on 16:49 - Jul 3 with 7757 viewsJonDoeman

@SkyBet: We've suspended the betting on Scott Parker joining #QPR after a string of heavy bets!

It Is What It Is !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024