Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are family. 12:42 - Dec 10 with 3173 viewsconnell10

Family was a ongoing theme in Jim,s presser, so it got me thinking we as a group of posters are like a sort of family. I see myself as a sort of 2nd cousin who turns up sometimes at weddings etc and none of the other family members know who i am. Where do you see yourself and other posters in the great loft for words family?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

We are family. on 13:06 - Dec 10 with 2770 viewssuperhoopdownunder

I'd be a distant relative that turns up occasionally (usually after a few light refreshments)
We are family. on 13:28 - Dec 10 with 2752 viewsTheBlob

I hear families lend fellow members money.......

Poll: So how was the season for you?

We are family. on 13:41 - Dec 10 with 2726 viewsWokingR

We are family. on 13:28 - Dec 10 by TheBlob

I hear families lend fellow members money.......

And apparently it's now ok to shag your cousin ?!
We are family. on 13:49 - Dec 10 with 2711 viewsconnell10

I think disco would be a sort of mad uncle that no- one talks about. But if he turns up to a family function is the life and soul of the party!

We are family. on 14:09 - Dec 10 with 2668 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The choice of DJ for that party would be phenomenall from here judging by that Frankie thread.
We are family. on 14:11 - Dec 10 with 2663 viewsngbqpr

We are family. on 13:49 - Dec 10 by connell10

I think disco would be a sort of mad uncle that no- one talks about. But if he turns up to a family function is the life and soul of the party!

Beat me to it.! All the 14 year olds would talk about him in hushed, reverential tones whilst their parents looked on disapprovingly.

Every family has a popular Irish uncle which would be Brian, natch.

Ted in some sort of 'tell it like it is' patriarchal role.

Northern & Neil skulk in the kitchen discussing formations & tactics til the booze gets the better of them and they get a bit lairy and kick out the gatecrashers - except special guest Konk, he can stay

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

We are family. on 18:30 - Dec 10 with 2564 viewsDannyPaddox

Iain Dowie Are Family. And that didn't work.
We are family. on 19:14 - Dec 10 with 2525 viewsDiscodroids

Essex Taxi, I reckon my old mucker Essex is A number one, the Duke .The Godfather of our LFW Family.

All this talk of grouting, Trips to Travis Perkins and the importance of oiling his Fishpools Nest of Tables and picking up shower curtain salesman from gatwick is fooling no one Mate.

Im in no Doubt, no doubt at all , that Essex Runs an enterprise , A Hydra, if you will, of kidnapping oil executives and Wall street keymen.

He refuses to distinguish this mode of business from any other legal commodity and factors in all eventuailties .The profit margins are enormous and outweigh the risk of possible assassination from homeland secruities , Mercenaries or Jail time.

Again, its abundantly clear to me, that he has an inside man at lloyds of london.Possibly Simmo. The Tony Lambrianou of our family. The enforcer.

Paul Parker is the dad that dances with a lampshade on his head to blue oyster cult' dont fear the reaper ' but to everyones amazement, kops off with the gorgeous goth in thigh high latex boots with whom he embarks upon a 6 month affair until he realises the 30 age gap is to much to overcome.

blob is , well, Uncle blob.

Scotty is the kinky older aunt that went out with one of the members of Emerson lake and palmer in the 70's .

John Charles is the cool howard marks of the family.

Dorse is my conjoined twin

[Post edited 10 Dec 2015 19:29]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

We are family. on 20:20 - Dec 10 with 2454 viewsconnell10

We are family. on 19:14 - Dec 10 by Discodroids

Essex Taxi, I reckon my old mucker Essex is A number one, the Duke .The Godfather of our LFW Family.

All this talk of grouting, Trips to Travis Perkins and the importance of oiling his Fishpools Nest of Tables and picking up shower curtain salesman from gatwick is fooling no one Mate.

Im in no Doubt, no doubt at all , that Essex Runs an enterprise , A Hydra, if you will, of kidnapping oil executives and Wall street keymen.

He refuses to distinguish this mode of business from any other legal commodity and factors in all eventuailties .The profit margins are enormous and outweigh the risk of possible assassination from homeland secruities , Mercenaries or Jail time.

Again, its abundantly clear to me, that he has an inside man at lloyds of london.Possibly Simmo. The Tony Lambrianou of our family. The enforcer.

Paul Parker is the dad that dances with a lampshade on his head to blue oyster cult' dont fear the reaper ' but to everyones amazement, kops off with the gorgeous goth in thigh high latex boots with whom he embarks upon a 6 month affair until he realises the 30 age gap is to much to overcome.

Scotty is the kinky older aunt that went out with one of the members of Emerson lake and palmer in the 70's .

i love our family, its just SO focking weird! Great post mate!

We are family. on 20:58 - Dec 10 with 2428 viewsessextaxiboy

We are family. on 19:14 - Dec 10 by Discodroids

I am more like the old uncle battling Alhzeimers muttering " dont sack the manager " over and over again to himself with half a Guiness in the corner . I have a school home inked tattoo just visible on one arm , you can just make out that it says ...Stanley ..sob
We are family. on 23:28 - Dec 10 with 2360 viewskropotkin41

If you lot are my family then firstly I shall be missing a lot of family events......... secondly, when I do come I shall be spending a lot of time reacquainting myself with cannabis in the back garden.

My real family is utterly fkuced up on all sides, so to be fair the bar is not set very high for you lot to do better, even those of you whose politics are somewhere to the right of Ghengis Khan.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

We are family. on 09:39 - Dec 11 with 2283 viewsCiderwithRsie

My first post on here was the day after my wife died and simultaneously we'd been tonked by the forces of darkness, and as if things weren't bad enough that total bastard Blob said that you lot were my new family.

Presumably NorthernR is the poor sod who has to work 9-5 to pay for the rest of us.
We are family. on 09:45 - Dec 11 with 2276 viewsTheBlob

We are family. on 09:39 - Dec 11 by CiderwithRsie

My first post on here was the day after my wife died and simultaneously we'd been tonked by the forces of darkness, and as if things weren't bad enough that total bastard Blob said that you lot were my new family.

Presumably NorthernR is the poor sod who has to work 9-5 to pay for the rest of us.

Well now for that you get to sit in The Naughty Corner on The High Chair Of Shame young feller me lad.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

We are family. on 10:09 - Dec 11 with 2249 viewsDiscodroids

..Now, look what we have here before us. We got the Saracens sitting next to the Jones Street Boys. We've got the Moonrunners right by the Van Cortlandt Rangers. Nobody is wasting nobody. That... is a miracle. And miracles is the way things ought to be...

can you dig it LFW.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

We are family. on 10:10 - Dec 11 with 2250 viewsLblock

I'll be the bald uncle who is always looking on the bad side and negative

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

We are family. on 10:21 - Dec 11 with 2237 viewsDorse

I picture Jigsore and Jamie sat in the corner, pointedly ignoring the dance floor, playing with Rizlas and repeatedly asking the DJ for something by The Smiths or The Pixies.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

We are family. on 10:33 - Dec 11 with 2223 views18StoneOfHoop

Whappen to SoG?

In the basement?

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

We are family. on 10:54 - Dec 11 with 2192 viewsaston_hoop

I'm kind of imagining this being the dinner table scene as Disco gets up to deliver an after dinner speech of the highest quality...

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

We are family. on 10:58 - Dec 11 with 2178 viewspaulparker

Brixton & Lblock are like the 2 older cool brothers who had the best clobber, went to the best places and had the pick of the birds ,

PunterR & Fredman are like the second cousins you see at weddings and funerals , you always have a good drink up and a laugh , always vow to keep in touch but then drift off again until the next family function

Disco is the sort of mad mate you had who wouldn't leave your house, "part of the family" the mate who would charm your parents into thinking he was lovable cuddly rogue, but would lead you astray, get you into all sorts, he would come out smelling of roses where you would come out smelling of sick

Bazza is like a father in law, I disagree with him ,have the odd ding dong, mutter things under my breath about him , but you still cant help but loving the bloke

Essextaxi is like the uncle (dads side) the smooth talking, gin & tonic drinking fella, who has a twinkle in his eye for the ladies , but still old school

Willo- is the old man, sits in his chair reading the paper , doing the pools and the horse racing with a pen behind the ear , pipes in with "how crap the rangers are these days" "how the country has gone to the dogs" before piping in with tales of Rodney & how you could walk safely down the street with out fear of being mugged

Simmo- the sensible brother in law, you sit and get p1ssed with him until the early hours , drink the house dry, as you spend 4 hours debating if the Brazil 82 team was as good as the England 82 team

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

We are family. on 11:01 - Dec 11 with 2172 viewsWilloW4

We are family. on 10:54 - Dec 11 by aston_hoop

I'm kind of imagining this being the dinner table scene as Disco gets up to deliver an after dinner speech of the highest quality...

Is that ted moult sitting up front?
We are family. on 12:00 - Dec 11 with 2114 viewsessextaxiboy

We are family. on 10:33 - Dec 11 by 18StoneOfHoop

Whappen to SoG?

In the basement?

Under the patio ...
We are family. on 12:03 - Dec 11 with 2103 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We are family. on 14:11 - Dec 10 by ngbqpr

Beat me to it.! All the 14 year olds would talk about him in hushed, reverential tones whilst their parents looked on disapprovingly.

Northern & Neil skulk in the kitchen discussing formations & tactics til the booze gets the better of them and they get a bit lairy and kick out the gatecrashers - except special guest Konk, he can stay

I'm definitely an Uncle. Not fit to be a parent.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2015 12:03]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

We are family. on 12:26 - Dec 11 with 2067 viewsMrSheen

We are family. on 14:11 - Dec 10 by ngbqpr

Konk is the genteel, lonely neighbour who gets invited because people feel sorry for him, and is too polite to refuse.

We are family. on 15:25 - Dec 11 with 1966 viewsWilloW4

We are family. on 10:58 - Dec 11 by paulparker

Brixton & Lblock are like the 2 older cool brothers who had the best clobber, went to the best places and had the pick of the birds ,

PunterR & Fredman are like the second cousins you see at weddings and funerals , you always have a good drink up and a laugh , always vow to keep in touch but then drift off again until the next family function

Disco is the sort of mad mate you had who wouldn't leave your house, "part of the family" the mate who would charm your parents into thinking he was lovable cuddly rogue, but would lead you astray, get you into all sorts, he would come out smelling of roses where you would come out smelling of sick

Bazza is like a father in law, I disagree with him ,have the odd ding dong, mutter things under my breath about him , but you still cant help but loving the bloke

Essextaxi is like the uncle (dads side) the smooth talking, gin & tonic drinking fella, who has a twinkle in his eye for the ladies , but still old school

Willo- is the old man, sits in his chair reading the paper , doing the pools and the horse racing with a pen behind the ear , pipes in with "how crap the rangers are these days" "how the country has gone to the dogs" before piping in with tales of Rodney & how you could walk safely down the street with out fear of being mugged

Simmo- the sensible brother in law, you sit and get p1ssed with him until the early hours , drink the house dry, as you spend 4 hours debating if the Brazil 82 team was as good as the England 82 team

Blimey PP, you've painted a picture of me there.😩, for what it's worth, I've never done the pools,or bet on the nags,only saw Rodney live once but was more fascinated by hundreds off R's fans eating monkey nuts according to my old man... The rest of my party/family antics/verbals is probably spot on.👍
We are family. on 17:57 - Dec 11 with 1886 viewsPunteR

We are family. on 15:25 - Dec 11 by WilloW4

Blimey PP, you've painted a picture of me there.😩, for what it's worth, I've never done the pools,or bet on the nags,only saw Rodney live once but was more fascinated by hundreds off R's fans eating monkey nuts according to my old man... The rest of my party/family antics/verbals is probably spot on.👍

I had you down as the brother in law whose always got some work coming up if your interested. Cash.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024