Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another one gone 13:37 - Dec 14 with 6399 viewsPinnerPaul

Gary Rowett at Birmingham and they are 7th AND won last night

Bonkers!
Another one gone on 13:39 - Dec 14 with 5176 viewsLongsufferingR

Can only imagine he's left to take another job or been shaggimg the chairman's daughter. Mad decision otherwise.
Another one gone on 13:46 - Dec 14 with 5143 viewsstevec

Didn't he turn us down last month?
Another one gone on 13:51 - Dec 14 with 5100 viewsmakaveli1882

Another one gone on 13:39 - Dec 14 by LongsufferingR

Can only imagine he's left to take another job or been shaggimg the chairman's daughter. Mad decision otherwise.

3 points of third place he must be lined up for something else or he has done something naughty, if not football is officially dead, not even our club would do something that stupid.

Wasn't we linked with him a few weeks back, shame
Another one gone on 13:54 - Dec 14 with 5074 viewsTacticalR

Earlier in the season, before he joined us, Holloway did a series of interviews with Championship managers (Rowett, Benítez, Hughton, Jaap Stam). I thought the best one was with Rowett as the pair of them really seemed to be kindred spirits.

Air hostess clique

Another one gone on 13:56 - Dec 14 with 5057 viewsisawqpratwcity

Another one gone on 13:46 - Dec 14 by stevec

Didn't he turn us down last month?

Is that right? Well, he'll probably feel vindicated to not have people calling for his head after four games.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Another one gone on 14:01 - Dec 14 with 5029 viewsTacticalR

Another one gone on 13:56 - Dec 14 by isawqpratwcity

Is that right? Well, he'll probably feel vindicated to not have people calling for his head after four games.

The interview consisted of questions like 'How would you feel about being sacked after four games?' and 'Where do you see yourself in a month's time?'

Air hostess clique

Another one gone on 14:05 - Dec 14 with 4992 viewsisawqpratwcity

Another one gone on 14:01 - Dec 14 by TacticalR

The interview consisted of questions like 'How would you feel about being sacked after four games?' and 'Where do you see yourself in a month's time?'

"Where do you see yourself in a month's time?"

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Another one gone on 14:28 - Dec 14 with 4913 viewsSimonJames

40% win rate at Brum... so shouldn't be waiting too long for clubs to come knocking.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Login to get fewer ads

Another one gone on 14:39 - Dec 14 with 4866 viewsPinnerPaul

and now SSN saying they want to talk to Zola to replace him.

Onwards and downwards for them, remind you of anyone?
Another one gone on 14:40 - Dec 14 with 4863 viewsKonk

I’m setting-up an Uber style service for football managers with a bit of Linkedin thrown in too. We can’t be far off Managers being hired on match-by-match zero hour contracts and I’m going to milk the situation like a parasitic sh itbag. My plan is to have loads of managers, ex-managers and ex-players on my books, and they spend their days driving round Britain’s road network waiting, cruising about close to clubs’ training grounds. Once a club have decided to sack their manager after four games without a win, they launch the app and they can see who’s near their training ground (Tony Adams — 10 minutes away, Sol Campbell 20 minutes away etc), have a look at their CV, salary demands, references etc, and call one of them in for a cursory interview and appointment. With match-by-match contracts it won’t really matter whether you appoint a few sh it managers now and again, because you can always bin them after a poor result with none of the current compensation obligations. I am gonna clean-up. I’m calling the app Gaffer. If anyone wants to pile in with some capital investment then now is the time to get involved.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Another one gone on 14:40 - Dec 14 with 4856 viewsMick_S

Another one gone on 13:39 - Dec 14 by LongsufferingR

All his staff gone too - they couldn't all have been, surely?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Another one gone on 14:45 - Dec 14 with 4820 viewsstowmarketrange

Another one gone on 14:40 - Dec 14 by Konk

I’m setting-up an Uber style service for football managers with a bit of Linkedin thrown in too. We can’t be far off Managers being hired on match-by-match zero hour contracts and I’m going to milk the situation like a parasitic sh itbag. My plan is to have loads of managers, ex-managers and ex-players on my books, and they spend their days driving round Britain’s road network waiting, cruising about close to clubs’ training grounds. Once a club have decided to sack their manager after four games without a win, they launch the app and they can see who’s near their training ground (Tony Adams — 10 minutes away, Sol Campbell 20 minutes away etc), have a look at their CV, salary demands, references etc, and call one of them in for a cursory interview and appointment. With match-by-match contracts it won’t really matter whether you appoint a few sh it managers now and again, because you can always bin them after a poor result with none of the current compensation obligations. I am gonna clean-up. I’m calling the app Gaffer. If anyone wants to pile in with some capital investment then now is the time to get involved.

Can you travel with Peter Odemwinge in the car with you just in case he fancies a new club?
Another one gone on 14:46 - Dec 14 with 4816 viewsizlingtonhoop

Manageroo
Another one gone on 14:48 - Dec 14 with 4800 viewsBoston

Another one gone on 14:40 - Dec 14 by Mick_S

All his staff gone too - they couldn't all have been, surely?

Dunno, but all this Chester the molester stuff....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Another one gone on 15:12 - Dec 14 with 4687 viewsKonk

Another one gone on 14:45 - Dec 14 by stowmarketrange

Can you travel with Peter Odemwinge in the car with you just in case he fancies a new club?

I hadn't thought about players - that's a top idea. You can have 10% of the shares in Gaffer. We'll call the players App, "PlaYA". I don't know why, it just seems a good idea.

Hoping that his availability and proximity to the club will make him an attractive candidate when Arsenal eventually tire of Arsene Wenger, Gaffer client Tony Adams has taken to sleeping in his car, which is permanently parked-up outside Arsenal’s training ground in London Colney.

Another one gone on 15:15 - Dec 14 with 4649 viewssimmo

Brum fans must be going mad, hard to see how they can replace him with someone better with what's available.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Another one gone on 15:17 - Dec 14 with 4631 views2Thomas2Bowles

To late Talk-sport (shite) have that wrapped up already.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Another one gone on 15:20 - Dec 14 with 4613 viewskensalriser

Managers should be allocated on a draft lottery system every June, with promotion/relegation in line with previous season's performance and a limited number of positions open for transfer to/from international leagues.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Another one gone on 15:52 - Dec 14 with 4504 views1BobbyHazell

Another one gone on 15:12 - Dec 14 by Konk

I hadn't thought about players - that's a top idea. You can have 10% of the shares in Gaffer. We'll call the players App, "PlaYA". I don't know why, it just seems a good idea.

Hoping that his availability and proximity to the club will make him an attractive candidate when Arsenal eventually tire of Arsene Wenger, Gaffer client Tony Adams has taken to sleeping in his car, which is permanently parked-up outside Arsenal’s training ground in London Colney.

You can expand your operation to an even bigger market if you're going to truly cater for the modern football fan by adding Chairmen to your services.

Imagine the fee disgruntled fans would be prepared to pay if, having had to suffer a third defeat in a month, rather than having to call 606 and repeat the phrases 'lost the plot', 'open the cheque book' and 'got to go' until quietly faded out by the producer, they can instead sign up to your app and check on the live google map tie-in to see who could helicopter/private jet in quickest out of Rupert Lowe, Alan Sugar or Doug Ellis.

Snapcash?
Another one gone on 16:07 - Dec 14 with 4459 viewsHunterhoop

Another one gone on 15:12 - Dec 14 by Konk

Great idea, Konk! I'm in.

On Gaffer, you could have "GafferXL", which means a Gaffer travelling around in a people carrier with one or two "top lads" ready to sign immediately. Redknapp with "the boy Crouchie" and Niko in the back seat ready to sign at a moment's notice. That sort of thing.

Costs you more, obviously, but that's the way of the world nowadays.

You could even "link up" your PlaYa app to Gaffer so a manager just signed can then access players in the nearby area for instant transfer market activity.

We can monitor the data and bet on new signings and managerial appointments "in game" as old Ray Whinstone says. We could clean up.

We're effectively digitising the role of the dodgy agent. Our slogan could be "bringing football into the 21st century". "Football for millennials".
Another one gone on 16:28 - Dec 14 with 4409 viewsKonk

Another one gone on 16:07 - Dec 14 by Hunterhoop

Great idea, Konk! I'm in.

On Gaffer, you could have "GafferXL", which means a Gaffer travelling around in a people carrier with one or two "top lads" ready to sign immediately. Redknapp with "the boy Crouchie" and Niko in the back seat ready to sign at a moment's notice. That sort of thing.

Costs you more, obviously, but that's the way of the world nowadays.

You could even "link up" your PlaYa app to Gaffer so a manager just signed can then access players in the nearby area for instant transfer market activity.

We can monitor the data and bet on new signings and managerial appointments "in game" as old Ray Whinstone says. We could clean up.

We're effectively digitising the role of the dodgy agent. Our slogan could be "bringing football into the 21st century". "Football for millennials".

Some great ideas there, mate. You can have 10% of the shares too. Football agents are the cabbies of the football industry - there's no room for either in the digital age.

GAFFER update: I’ve registered myself in the Cayman Islands, my Mum’s temporarily relocated to the Best Western at Luxembourg airport and has applied for tax asylum with the Luxembourg authorities, having registered herself as GAFFER International (LUX). My Dad is running GAFFER (UK) from my old bedroom, but all the invoicing will be done from the Best Western. My Dad will transfer the money to my Mum under licence or something, she then transfers it to the secret ownership vehicle we’ve set up in the Caymans. Hopefully this complex web of intra-company transfers will bamboozle and frustrate the revenue. Wealth creation ahoy!

Working on the GAFFER logo and website at the minute, but if everything goes to plan, we should be up and running by the weekend. I’m meeting Tony Adams at South Mimms services in 30 minutes and if we can get him on board, the whole thing will snowball. Buzzing.

Another one gone on 16:31 - Dec 14 with 4395 viewsTacticalR

Konk is like Max Bialystock in The Producers - he gives a lot of people 10% of the shares.

Air hostess clique

Another one gone on 16:39 - Dec 14 with 4347 viewsBklynRanger

I thought he'd died. Perhaps I might recommend we include the words '(But not dead)' in any such future updates. Thanks.
Another one gone on 16:46 - Dec 14 with 4313 viewsKonk

Another one gone on 16:31 - Dec 14 by TacticalR

Konk is like Max Bialystock in The Producers - he gives a lot of people 10% of the shares.

I believe in rewarding hard work and innovation. I’m feeling flush so you can have 5% of the stock as a goodwill gesture. There’s a £10 book token for every manager/player you refer to us.

Another one gone on 16:49 - Dec 14 with 4298 views2Thomas2Bowles

I think we should have X factor manager contest.

Maybe TF can do it next time we are looking for a manager, everyone can have a vote, a panel of Clive, Coolranger, thame_hoops, Brightonhoop

Discodroids as the compare
[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 16:51]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024