Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wet Spam 11:57 - Nov 30 with 2646 viewsBrightonhoop

Too early to call but can see them getting relegated this season. 4-0 new manager bounce doesn't bode well.

Stoke getting sucked into it too.
Wet Spam on 11:59 - Nov 30 with 2636 viewsdaveB

Man City away next for them, they have the look of QPR under Hughes about them
Wet Spam on 12:11 - Nov 30 with 2603 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Wet Spam on 11:59 - Nov 30 by daveB

This is exactly what I was thinking watching them last night. A team predominantly made up with overrated and over paid players with questionable dedication issues to boot. Still, as my office is made up with around 70% WH fans I'm enjoying myself this morning.
Wet Spam on 12:27 - Nov 30 with 2533 viewspaulparker

http://img2.thejournal.ie/inline/1408725/original?width=499&version=1408725

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Wet Spam on 12:50 - Nov 30 with 2469 viewsenfieldargh

I remember hearing to talk sport early hours a few years back and Jack Gold(son of owner) was tweeting about great signings coming in and new stadium will put WHU light years ahead of other London clubs, what a knob.

Yes light years ahead of Orient a tadge ahead of Charlton but soon on a par with little old QPR Brentford and Millwall.

Just hope next season we get to play them before Millwall wreck the place

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Wet Spam on 12:57 - Nov 30 with 2445 viewsrsonist

The people's London Stadium deserves the honour of hosting the Championship.
Wet Spam on 13:17 - Nov 30 with 2406 viewsGroveR

Hughes showing true form.
Wet Spam on 13:32 - Nov 30 with 2361 viewsAntti_Heinola

I don't think it's even too early, Brighton. They are in serious trouble. Think Clive said the other week they look like us under Redknapp in the Prem. I have a Hammer friend who thinks they'll end up easily mid table. I'm not sure why he's so confident - he has no reason whatsoever to be so. They look dreadful.

Agree with the above too - Stoke also could have a nervous year.

Bare bones.

Wet Spam on 13:36 - Nov 30 with 2346 viewssimmo

Apart from thinking Hernandez was a good signing, I told my West Ham mate in the office at the start of the season that I think they're in trouble - he was sure they'd be up pushing for Europe...

They play in a huge bowl that can't accomodate home games for a month, they bought the likes of Snodgrass and Arnautovic for loads of money when they came purely for the big contract they already worked hard to earn. They have no central midfield apart from an ageing Noble and Kouyate, who I rate but for some reason gets played everywhere except CM.

It's mental, the chance they had to save it went when they replaced Bilic with Moyes. Mental appointment.

Not to mention they have Joe fckin Hart in goal. I'd almost rather have Rob Green
[Post edited 30 Nov 2017 13:47]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Wet Spam on 13:49 - Nov 30 with 2321 viewsR_from_afar

...And weirdly, Stoke also have the look of QPR under Hughes about them

Hughesless has been sporting his trademark look of horrified gormlessness a lot recently.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Wet Spam on 13:51 - Nov 30 with 2315 viewsenfieldargh

Wet Spam on 13:36 - Nov 30 by simmo

Apart from thinking Hernandez was a good signing, I told my West Ham mate in the office at the start of the season that I think they're in trouble - he was sure they'd be up pushing for Europe...

They play in a huge bowl that can't accomodate home games for a month, they bought the likes of Snodgrass and Arnautovic for loads of money when they came purely for the big contract they already worked hard to earn. They have no central midfield apart from an ageing Noble and Kouyate, who I rate but for some reason gets played everywhere except CM.

It's mental, the chance they had to save it went when they replaced Bilic with Moyes. Mental appointment.

Not to mention they have Joe fckin Hart in goal. I'd almost rather have Rob Green

Trouble is Joe F Hart will be in goals for England at World Cup....so another reason to watch Emmerdale

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Wet Spam on 14:26 - Nov 30 with 2260 viewsrsonist

Wet Spam on 13:49 - Nov 30 by R_from_afar

Hughesless has been sporting his trademark look of horrified gormlessness a lot recently.

RFA

Been waiting for that bstard to get his for too many years now. They always look dreadful yet somehow scrape up a month's form to keep themselves out of it. No one jinx it...

To be fair judging by the fans it sounds as though they might part ways with him in the summer even if they stay up. Probably end up at West Ham...
Wet Spam on 14:33 - Nov 30 with 2245 viewsPinnerPaul

and then Arsenal and Chelsea I think.

Andy Carroll injured again - everytime that is announced, I think of idiot chairman saying they wouldn't consider buying Charlie because a) he wasn't that good and b) was injury prone!

Wanted them to fail big time ever since!
Wet Spam on 14:35 - Nov 30 with 2236 viewsPinnerPaul

Wet Spam on 13:36 - Nov 30 by simmo

Hart's heart not in it clearly.

Last night - did you see him say to ref 'I got my finger on the ball' - Yeah but you also wiped out the forward that's why its a pen!
Wet Spam on 14:37 - Nov 30 with 2234 viewsPinnerPaul

Wet Spam on 13:49 - Nov 30 by R_from_afar

RFA

He's actually a bit cleverer than that.

Whenever him/his team are found out, he finds a decision he can bang on about to deflect attention away from his/team's shortcomings!
Wet Spam on 15:00 - Nov 30 with 2193 viewstoboboly

Wet Spam on 14:35 - Nov 30 by PinnerPaul

Hart's heart not in it clearly.

Last night - did you see him say to ref 'I got my finger on the ball' - Yeah but you also wiped out the forward that's why its a pen!

The forward didn't try to get out of the way though.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Wet Spam on 15:16 - Nov 30 with 2163 viewseastside_r

Nice easy away trip for me next season, hopefully.
Wet Spam on 15:41 - Nov 30 with 2135 viewsdaveB

Wet Spam on 13:51 - Nov 30 by enfieldargh

Trouble is Joe F Hart will be in goals for England at World Cup....so another reason to watch Emmerdale

He won't be in goal for the World Cup, will be Pickford or Butland
Wet Spam on 15:42 - Nov 30 with 2131 viewskensalriser

What happened to Antonio? Looked a decent player.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Wet Spam on 15:44 - Nov 30 with 2129 viewsPinnerPaul

Wet Spam on 15:00 - Nov 30 by toboboly

The forward didn't try to get out of the way though.

erm no, he was trying to get to the ball.

You're not seriously saying he was supposed to get out of the way?

Clear pen all day long.
Wet Spam on 16:01 - Nov 30 with 2099 viewsloftboy

Wet Spam on 15:16 - Nov 30 by eastside_r

Nice easy away trip for me next season, hopefully.

And me, a single bus ride on the 104 from the top of my road.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Wet Spam on 20:36 - Nov 30 with 1899 viewskarl

Makes you wonder what has happened to Moyes, did anyone believe when he was still at Everton that everything he touched after leaving would turn to cr4p?
Thankfully he got the West Ham job as it ended speculation with the Scotland position, if he fails then no way should we go after him but if he turns things around and becomes successful again then we can look again in a few years.
I do feel a bit sorry for him tbh but it will be hilarious if West Ham go down
Wet Spam on 20:59 - Nov 30 with 1870 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Wet Spam on 20:36 - Nov 30 by karl

Makes you wonder what has happened to Moyes, did anyone believe when he was still at Everton that everything he touched after leaving would turn to cr4p?
Thankfully he got the West Ham job as it ended speculation with the Scotland position, if he fails then no way should we go after him but if he turns things around and becomes successful again then we can look again in a few years.
I do feel a bit sorry for him tbh but it will be hilarious if West Ham go down

Needs a small club with no expectations like Everyone were in 2002.

He's likeable and i'd like to see him do well.

Hibs one day?
Wet Spam on 21:06 - Nov 30 with 1859 viewskarl

Wet Spam on 20:59 - Nov 30 by BazzaInTheLoft

Needs a small club with no expectations like Everyone were in 2002.

He's likeable and i'd like to see him do well.

Hibs one day?

Hopefully not, bit too 'pragmatic' for my liking. Same as QPR for many I'm sure, can accept where we are in the grand scheme of things so would rather a bit of excitement while not being top of the tree?
Holloway/Hasslebaink....

I do like Moyes as he seems genuinedecent bloke
Wet Spam on 07:21 - Dec 1 with 1710 viewssmegma

I think the dildo brothers are doing a grand job.
Wet Spam on 14:41 - Dec 5 with 1422 viewsBrightonhoop

Wet Spam on 07:21 - Dec 1 by smegma

I think the dildo brothers are doing a grand job.

Olymic Stadium in financial free fall with losses expected to run to 10 years....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-42194382
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024