Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Teams in the Champs League being unable to defend 22:05 - May 2 with 2492 viewsFDC

I'm a big fan. I've watched loads more of it this season. Roma getting the four goals they needed to win and still lost.
Teams in the Champs League being unable to defend on 22:13 - May 2 with 2468 viewsMaggsinho

20 goals in the two semi finals!
Teams in the Champs League being unable to defend on 22:48 - May 2 with 2425 viewsbosh67

Liverpool conceded 4 goals in the last ten minutes over the 2 games. Pleased they made the final but they can't see a game out and Ronaldo and co could take them apart at the end of the final if they don't learn how to see out games.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Teams in the Champs League being unable to defend on 22:52 - May 2 with 2416 viewsBluce_Ree

Teams in the Champs League being unable to defend on 22:48 - May 2 by bosh67

Liverpool conceded 4 goals in the last ten minutes over the 2 games. Pleased they made the final but they can't see a game out and Ronaldo and co could take them apart at the end of the final if they don't learn how to see out games.

Nah. Liverpool have it sewn up. Those counts are going to win and crow about it all summer. I hate them.

I’d be hoping Real do it but I hate Ronaldo. That preening ponce.

Fking football, man.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Teams in the Champs League being unable to defend on 22:59 - May 2 with 2397 viewsLowerloftLad

Is it just me that has zero interest in the champions league

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Teams in the Champs League being unable to defend on 23:22 - May 2 with 2365 viewsHadders

Klopp is such a refeshing personality to have in our game and with Mo, I find this Liverpool team pretty compelling and easy to like. Supporting the Rs is one thing, another experience entirely, but if you can just enjoy watching really exciting, skillful football without caring that much who wins, how can't you like watching City and Liverpool right now?
[Post edited 2 May 2018 23:23]
Teams in the Champs League being unable to defend on 23:31 - May 2 with 2350 viewsBluce_Ree

Teams in the Champs League being unable to defend on 23:22 - May 2 by Hadders

Klopp is such a refeshing personality to have in our game and with Mo, I find this Liverpool team pretty compelling and easy to like. Supporting the Rs is one thing, another experience entirely, but if you can just enjoy watching really exciting, skillful football without caring that much who wins, how can't you like watching City and Liverpool right now?

Because fk them.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Teams in the Champs League being unable to defend on 23:36 - May 2 with 2344 viewstraininvain

Maybe teams are attacking with more potency.

Whatever the reason it makes for more exciting games and I can’t complain
Teams in the Champs League being unable to defend on 23:38 - May 2 with 2340 viewsPunteR

Teams in the Champs League being unable to defend on 22:59 - May 2 by LowerloftLad

No. Same. I couldnt give a toss about any of the teams. I used to try and catch a Barca game just to watch Messi, Xavi and Iniesta really . I think the tournament has killed the English game and for that i've started to resent it more and more.
Really dont care who wins it. Even if an English club wins it, its full of millionaire foreigners anyway .

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

Teams in the Champs League being unable to defend on 23:38 - May 2 with 2339 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Teams in the Champs League being unable to defend on 22:59 - May 2 by LowerloftLad

I can’t think of the last Europeans Cup game that I bothered to watch. So no, it’s not just you.

For the second time in my life, I’ve sacked the television altogether. Mrs PH having come out here 6 weeks before me, got the sports package which included all the big European leagues, South American Copa Kickabout, and even shit ones like Scotland and Oz were included for some reason. Never watched them! So got rid of the lot.

The reason I add this, is because flicking through as you do, I did watch about 15 mins of El Classico, before exasperated at the sulking of Ronaldo and the antics of that prime shithouse, Sergio Ramos I turned to some inane crap on Natgeo. The thought of these two a-holes, that Welsh gimp looking bloke on one side, and 30,000 Scousers giving it how wonderful they are because when Gary Sprake dropped the ball in front of the Kop they sang ‘Careless Hands’ is enough to make me hurl!

Just pick Lumley, Furlong, Paul, Hall, Kakay, Chair, Freeman, Manning, Smythe, Eze and Oteh; win absolutely everything and moony the lot of ‘em!!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Teams in the Champs League being unable to defend on 08:12 - May 3 with 2247 viewshopphoops

I watched last night because I've got a soft spot for Roma. Less than zero interest in the final though.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Teams in the Champs League being unable to defend on 08:31 - May 3 with 2230 viewsFDC

It usual bores me but this season there's been a load of entertaining matches
Teams in the Champs League being unable to defend on 08:53 - May 3 with 2199 viewsElHoop

Funnily enough I think that the megabucks signing of Dick Van Dyke has made Liverpool strong enough at the back to justify pushing so many men forward with some chance of success. Some scouse fan was on the radio earlier saying that nobody knows how to play against Liverpool and I think that he's right. I don't think that Madrid defend well enough to contain them - should be an eventful final which I'll actually bother to watch for once.

I'm not sure what the antidote to them is - probably rock solid defence and good tactical organisation, but not many people can do that these days for 90 minutes. I suppose that Man Utd and Spurs have done the best of the top teams against them and they are the best defensive sides apart from City. Madrid on the face of it aren't that sort of side.
Teams in the Champs League being unable to defend on 09:19 - May 3 with 2174 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

No. I completely lost interest a few of years ago. I watched some of the highlights programme last night and the most noticeable thing for me was the lack of quality.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Teams in the Champs League being unable to defend on 09:32 - May 3 with 2153 viewsAntti_Heinola

Over the last decade or so football got really defensive, but Liverpool, City, Roma, Atletico, Barcelona have started to buck that trend with more emphasis on attacking football - i's made for an entertaining tournament this year, with several unpredictable results. Don't really care about who wins, but the football itself has been a lot of fun.

Bare bones.

Teams in the Champs League being unable to defend on 09:47 - May 3 with 2125 viewsPhildo

Torn between wanting Liverpool to get through last night and occasionally Roma each time McManamen made some one eyed interjection. Is it a rule when awarding broadcasting contracts that ex liverpool players have to be allowed to treat it like LFCTV? Even Glenda was correcting him on the offsides last night.
Teams in the Champs League being unable to defend on 09:58 - May 3 with 2108 viewspaulparker

Teams in the Champs League being unable to defend on 23:22 - May 2 by Hadders

this will be the same Klopp who came out the other week and mocked WBA for being in the championship all because they didn't water the pitch and his team gave up a 2 goal lead , he is like the rest of them classless when he loses

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Teams in the Champs League being unable to defend on 10:00 - May 3 with 2104 viewsJeff

Big Roma fan, have been for last 20 years or so. Watched the game with Simmo in the pub.

Liverpool deserved to go through, but Roma gifted Liverpool those two away goals. Having said that , at least 2 penalty + red card shouts turned down by the referee - Karius gets sent off with half an hour to go and we score the penalty and it's a different game...

Can we not knock it?

Teams in the Champs League being unable to defend on 10:06 - May 3 with 2088 viewssmegma

A team that hasn't won the league in nearly 30 years playing a team who havnt won the league in nearly 20 years.

Would anyone complain if North Greenford United were invited to play in the Premier League??
Teams in the Champs League being unable to defend on 10:39 - May 3 with 2059 viewshopphoops

Teams in the Champs League being unable to defend on 09:32 - May 3 by Antti_Heinola

Over the last decade or so football got really defensive, but Liverpool, City, Roma, Atletico, Barcelona have started to buck that trend with more emphasis on attacking football - i's made for an entertaining tournament this year, with several unpredictable results. Don't really care about who wins, but the football itself has been a lot of fun.

It's all about gegenpressing apparently.

http://www.espn.com/soccer/uefa-champions-league/2/blog/post/3475595/liverpool-l

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Teams in the Champs League being unable to defend on 10:47 - May 3 with 2047 viewskingsburyR

Allocated 16,500 tickets for the final in a stadium that hold 70,000!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Teams in the Champs League being unable to defend on 10:52 - May 3 with 2040 viewssmegma

Teams in the Champs League being unable to defend on 10:47 - May 3 by kingsburyR

Allocated 16,500 tickets for the final in a stadium that hold 70,000!!!

Scousers don't need tickets
Teams in the Champs League being unable to defend on 11:30 - May 3 with 2015 viewsRBlock

Teams in the Champs League being unable to defend on 10:00 - May 3 by Jeff

Big Roma fan, have been for last 20 years or so. Watched the game with Simmo in the pub.

Liverpool deserved to go through, but Roma gifted Liverpool those two away goals. Having said that , at least 2 penalty + red card shouts turned down by the referee - Karius gets sent off with half an hour to go and we score the penalty and it's a different game...

Was it a red when he bought down Dzeko? New rules mean if it is a genuine attempt for the ball and a penalty, then can't be a red as well - as we saw at Brentford.

The last penalty against Liverpool was pretty harsh to say the least, but Liverpool definitely got the rub of the green a couple of times. TAA got away with a blatant handball. Either way, valiant effort from Roma.
Teams in the Champs League being unable to defend on 13:22 - May 3 with 1930 viewsJuzzie

For me the CL has been a bore fest for years with too much anti-football as a result of Managers like Mourhino playing the game based on the 'it's a results business' mantra.

OK, that may be due to the huge pressures these days but the recent two semi finals and the Liverpool v Man City 1/4 finals have been so much better with such a gung-ho approach from at least 5 clubs involved. About time.

The Liverpool-Roma semi final had more goals over two legs at that stage since the 60's!

I reckon the final will be 3-2 or 4-3, no idea to who though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024