Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crouchie announces his retirement 11:27 - Jul 12 with 6582 viewssupahoopsa

Aged 38

Thanks for the memories

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Crouchie announces his retirement on 11:30 - Jul 12 with 4484 viewsNorthernr

Gutted. I genuinely thought he'd finish with us for a year.
Crouchie announces his retirement on 11:34 - Jul 12 with 4448 viewstoboboly

Real shame, would love to have seen him at us for one last season.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Crouchie announces his retirement on 11:36 - Jul 12 with 4434 viewsrunningman75

I have just started reading "How to be a footballer " very funny so far and quite cutting comments regarding our Arry.
Crouchie announces his retirement on 11:40 - Jul 12 with 4404 viewsisawqpratwcity

Crouchie announces his retirement on 11:30 - Jul 12 by Northernr

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Crouchie announces his retirement on 11:43 - Jul 12 with 4399 viewsWokingR

Another one like Les, that we'd always hoped would finish with us but never happened.
Crouchie announces his retirement on 11:45 - Jul 12 with 4384 viewsSuperhoop83

This is a step forwards for QPR. Normally we sign players just before they retire from playing football.

Suffering since 1978.

Crouchie announces his retirement on 11:46 - Jul 12 with 4383 viewsmakaveli1882

This, gutted.
Crouchie announces his retirement on 11:49 - Jul 12 with 4372 viewsHamptonR

Crouchie announces his retirement on 11:45 - Jul 12 by Superhoop83

This is a step forwards for QPR. Normally we sign players just before they retire from playing football.

Sometimes just after as well.
Login to get fewer ads

Crouchie announces his retirement on 11:52 - Jul 12 with 4355 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Hard to believe that season when he was our best player by a mile was so long ago.

All the little flicks he did into great positions and others were too slow/shit to read it and get on the end.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Crouchie announces his retirement on 11:56 - Jul 12 with 4341 viewsNorthernr

Crouchie announces his retirement on 11:45 - Jul 12 by Superhoop83

Now we sign young whippersnappers like Geoff Cameron, Angel Rangel and Lee Wallace.
Crouchie announces his retirement on 12:07 - Jul 12 with 4281 viewsdaveB

As good as he was you can't complain about wasting money on a 23 year free transfer from Rotherham and then want us to sign a 38 year old from the premier league with his own tv and radio show starting soon, he would have been the kind Redknapp style signing regularly slated on here if he decided to do one more year with us.
Crouchie announces his retirement on 12:22 - Jul 12 with 4222 viewsPunteR

Crouchie announces his retirement on 12:07 - Jul 12 by daveB

As good as he was you can't complain about wasting money on a 23 year free transfer from Rotherham and then want us to sign a 38 year old from the premier league with his own tv and radio show starting soon, he would have been the kind Redknapp style signing regularly slated on here if he decided to do one more year with us.

TV show ? Crouch on the couch ?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Crouchie announces his retirement on 12:25 - Jul 12 with 4199 viewsisawqpratwcity

This. Like Vinnie Jones waving a sick note while carving out a film career.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Crouchie announces his retirement on 12:25 - Jul 12 with 4202 viewsdaveB

Crouchie announces his retirement on 12:22 - Jul 12 by PunteR

TV show ? Crouch on the couch ?

They are letting themselves down if they don't call it that
Crouchie announces his retirement on 12:33 - Jul 12 with 4161 viewsRs_Holy

Crouchie announces his retirement on 11:46 - Jul 12 by makaveli1882

This, gutted.

me too :(
Crouchie announces his retirement on 12:36 - Jul 12 with 4141 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Universally loved footballer, but glad he's not joining us.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Crouchie announces his retirement on 12:48 - Jul 12 with 4092 viewsWestbourneR

I felt a final year at Rangers would have been amazing for everyone.

Bit sad it hasn't happened.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Crouchie announces his retirement on 13:48 - Jul 12 with 3945 viewskensalriser

I'm still fond of several ex-girlfriends. I don't want to get back together with them though.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Crouchie announces his retirement on 14:07 - Jul 12 with 3879 viewsBoston

Right decision.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Crouchie announces his retirement on 14:32 - Jul 12 with 3829 viewsNorthernr

Indeed, I'm still gutted though.
Crouchie announces his retirement on 14:40 - Jul 12 with 3797 viewsDiscodroids

Someday I'll be somewhere on a beach, sitting on the porch in an open white william hunt 18 ounce button down shirt sipping a cocktail and watching the waves crash in the moonlight As i listen to west coast AOR extended vinyl yacht rock cuts .

Who knows.. Perhaps even a service Girl of exotic stock to blow enough yayo up my arsehole with a nesquick straw to give me bells palsy, as ned doheny is 'giving it up for love' on the technics 1210 turntable in the corner of the white washed beach house...

Then and only then, will i look back and fully savour Peter crouch knocking in a decent effort as i sat in the loft on a pisshole day at home to wimbledon back in 2000?? to give us a win, while i was going through a slopbucket bastard of a divorce wallowing in misery.

For that brief moment Crouchie gave me more joy than any of the above cheap hedonisitic tatty trinkets and baubles of life.

I thank him for it. Love the bloke.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2019 14:45]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Crouchie announces his retirement on 14:49 - Jul 12 with 3759 viewsw7r

Crouchie announces his retirement on 13:48 - Jul 12 by kensalriser

I'm still fond of several ex-girlfriends. I don't want to get back together with them though.

I too am still fond of several ex-girlfriends. ConverseIy, I do want to get back together with them - any, or all of them not fussed. Berni, if you happen to be reading this I love you, you filthy mare.
Crouchie announces his retirement on 14:53 - Jul 12 with 3745 viewsTheChef

For some reason, my abiding memory of Crouchie is this game.

https://www.11v11.com/matches/gillingham-v-queens-park-rangers-20-february-2001-

Relegation season, possibly one of the worst QPR teams ever. Gillingham on a Tuesday night, a train journey to the Priestfield hell hole as ever in hope rather than expectation, still awaiting an away win. And there's Crouch toiling away against the dying of the light, the game heading for its conclusion, crossing the ball for Kiwomya to bundle in off his ar$e, and give us our one and only away League of the season.

Isn't? Wasn't? Marvellous.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Crouchie announces his retirement on 14:56 - Jul 12 with 3735 viewsNorthernr

Crouchie announces his retirement on 14:53 - Jul 12 by TheChef

For some reason, my abiding memory of Crouchie is this game.

https://www.11v11.com/matches/gillingham-v-queens-park-rangers-20-february-2001-

Relegation season, possibly one of the worst QPR teams ever. Gillingham on a Tuesday night, a train journey to the Priestfield hell hole as ever in hope rather than expectation, still awaiting an away win. And there's Crouch toiling away against the dying of the light, the game heading for its conclusion, crossing the ball for Kiwomya to bundle in off his ar$e, and give us our one and only away League of the season.

Isn't? Wasn't? Marvellous.

That was the only bloody away game I didn't go to that season. Only one we won.

Oh, I missed the Preston 5-0 as well.
Crouchie announces his retirement on 14:58 - Jul 12 with 3724 viewsDiscodroids

Crouchie announces his retirement on 14:49 - Jul 12 by w7r

I too am still fond of several ex-girlfriends. ConverseIy, I do want to get back together with them - any, or all of them not fussed. Berni, if you happen to be reading this I love you, you filthy mare.

lol!!

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024