Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ebere Eze - Thank You & All the Best 11:25 - Aug 28 with 4141 viewsParkRoyalR

Appreciate there are other threads but just wanted to to start one to say why he's been so good for us and for me why he has renewed my enthusiasm for football and our club:

1) Always made good time for the fans, whether home or away, outside the ground or at some far-flung train station - genuine top lad

2) Always showed for the ball on the pitch, never hid, always took responsibility for free kicks or corners, and not in a Joey Barton way, but to the teams benefit

3) Always played for the team, whether it be surging forward at the right time, or holding the ball to win a free kick so the defence could step up and re-organise - always put the team first

And for being a great QPR No 10, and entertaining us fans after a few tough years.
Ebere Eze - Thank You & All the Best on 11:28 - Aug 28 with 3147 viewsdistortR

Yes, goodbye and thanks for all the fish
Ebere Eze - Thank You & All the Best on 11:35 - Aug 28 with 3111 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Absolutely.

Don't normally get attached to footballers but Eze's humility and humour stood out.

He'll be missed. all the best.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ebere Eze - Thank You & All the Best on 11:37 - Aug 28 with 3096 viewsQPR_John

A true QPR No, 10. No more needs adding.
Ebere Eze - Thank You & All the Best on 11:37 - Aug 28 with 3093 viewscolinallcars

One of my favourite Rs players of all time and I've seen 'em all since the mid fifties. Good luck son.
Ebere Eze - Thank You & All the Best on 11:48 - Aug 28 with 3048 viewsenfieldargh

Will go onto great things.

In his first palace interview he heaps praise on Paul Hall, Andey Impey & Chris Ramsey as bringing him through.

I dont often use this word when describing a footballer....but Ebs is truly beautiful

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Ebere Eze - Thank You & All the Best on 11:50 - Aug 28 with 3037 viewsLeedsR

Seems like he was hardly with us. Just when things seemed to be getting properly established at the club and the team. In the blink of an eye’s he’s gone, much like he left many a defender bamboozled, looking around themselves wondering where he had got to. He was always going to go and his talent and maturity deserve to be on the Premier League stage. I guess I just wish we could have enjoyed him just a little bit longer.

Thanks for the great entertainment, commitment and memories Ebere. A true Rangers #10. Best of luck at Palace.
Ebere Eze - Thank You & All the Best on 11:53 - Aug 28 with 3021 viewspeejaybee

FANTASTIC,In the top 5 of No 10s.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Ebere Eze - Thank You & All the Best on 11:56 - Aug 28 with 2994 viewshantssi

One word - CLASS
Both on AND off the pitch a real credit to everybody associated in getting this young man to where he is.
Login to get fewer ads

Ebere Eze - Thank You & All the Best on 11:58 - Aug 28 with 2972 viewsnix

Will really miss him but what a privilege to see a player of his talent and class wearing the hoops. Thanks to Arsenal, Millwall and Fulham for rejecting him 😬
Ebere Eze - Thank You & All the Best (n/t) on 12:04 - Aug 28 with 2928 viewsMick_S

An absolute pleasure to watch him play. I'm gutted, but there we are! I might have to start watching Palace on tv in the new season. If he keeps improving in the manner that he did with us, there is nothing he cannot achieve, given good fortune.

And cheers to every club that let him go. Muppets!
[Post edited 28 Aug 2020 12:08]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Ebere Eze - Thank You & All the Best (n/t) on 12:17 - Aug 28 with 2845 viewsenfieldargh

Ebere Eze - Thank You & All the Best (n/t) on 12:04 - Aug 28 by Mick_S

An absolute pleasure to watch him play. I'm gutted, but there we are! I might have to start watching Palace on tv in the new season. If he keeps improving in the manner that he did with us, there is nothing he cannot achieve, given good fortune.

And cheers to every club that let him go. Muppets!
[Post edited 28 Aug 2020 12:08]

and those who would rather waste millions on unheard of players from unheard of teams from the prem money swishing around in the bank accounts and watch the price rise

Step forward West Ham. Keep buying overseas rubbish then letting them go for nothing

Was hoping Bielsa would pop a £25 million offer in for him

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Ebere Eze - Thank You & All the Best on 12:19 - Aug 28 with 2833 viewsMick_S

Was hoping Bielsa would pop a £25 million offer in for him.

You know what salt does to slugs? - that would have been me, that would.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Ebere Eze - Thank You & All the Best on 12:31 - Aug 28 with 2780 viewstimcocking

Absolutely. Great contribution in Rangers colours and, for once, a fat stack of cash for QPR. A pleasure to watch. Good luck to him.

[Post edited 28 Aug 2020 12:33]
Ebere Eze - Thank You & All the Best on 12:44 - Aug 28 with 2717 viewsflynnbo

A really well brought up young man with a rare talent yet he remained humble and loyal. For the number of times he was fouled, I cannot recall him retaliating once. A credit to our club and to himself. Hope he takes the Premier League by storm. Thanks Ebere and best wishes.
Ebere Eze - Thank You & All the Best on 12:51 - Aug 28 with 2681 viewsRs_Holy

Yeah Thankyou Ebere... it was bloody fantastic whilst it lasted
Ebere Eze - Thank You & All the Best on 12:58 - Aug 28 with 2653 viewswestberksr

fully concur

played with a smile, skill, effort, but also integrity

seems a top lad in every respect and can only wish him well for all he has done and just a crying shame he won't be doing it in hoops
Ebere Eze - Thank You & All the Best on 13:17 - Aug 28 with 2607 viewsslmrstid

I really, really, really hope he is given a proper crack at it by Palace to showcase his abilities, and I really, really hope he takes it by storm and goes onto be a top player at a top club - he has the talent to do it, and the humility to do it and do it justice.

What a pleasure it'd be to say "I saw him at QPR first", something we never got to do with Raheem Sterling.

I really hope next time we see him at Loftus Road, it is either back in a QPR shirt (in the Prem of course ) or playing for a proper top club. I'd hate it to be the case for him not be given a proper chance and then be sent back down to the Championship and end up as one of Forest's million players a year or something. I'm with Northern there - blood would spill!
Ebere Eze - Thank You & All the Best on 13:20 - Aug 28 with 2579 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Thanks for the memories.

I hope the prem goes well for him.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Ebere Eze - Thank You & All the Best on 13:25 - Aug 28 with 2549 viewsthompsonridd

Good luck and thanks for the performances Ebere.

Glad he's gone to a club I can happily watch and hope they do well with him.
Ebere Eze - Thank You & All the Best on 13:27 - Aug 28 with 2527 viewsDWQPR

Marsh
Bowles
Stainrod
Byrne
Wegerle
Taarabt
Eze

The magnificent 7. I was too young for Rodney and Stan has always been my footballing hero. If I could heal any further praise on young Ebs is that out of those names it was Stan that he reminded me of the most. A true QPR no.10. And to add to this in the days of cheating to excess, diving, faking injury I cannot recall this ever being part of his game. That speaks volumes about him. He loves football and wherever his career takes him, and I believe it will be to the very top then I hope that the lad will always hold Rangers closest to his heart.

Thanks for the memories and all the best fortune for your future career.

Mr Chair, I hope that you are next in line.

UUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR’SSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Post edited 28 Aug 2020 13:38]

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Ebere Eze - Thank You & All the Best on 13:32 - Aug 28 with 2483 viewsThe_Beast1976

I think it's the fact he's gone to Palace which adds even more sadness to things. A club no bigger or better than our really, in a stadium which isn't great. Just shows the gulf the Premiershit money creates between clubs are very similar character. Brilliant player
Ebere Eze - Thank You & All the Best on 13:33 - Aug 28 with 2479 viewsAntti_Heinola

Ebere Eze - Thank You & All the Best on 13:27 - Aug 28 by DWQPR

Marsh
Bowles
Stainrod
Byrne
Wegerle
Taarabt
Eze

The magnificent 7. I was too young for Rodney and Stan has always been my footballing hero. If I could heal any further praise on young Ebs is that out of those names it was Stan that he reminded me of the most. A true QPR no.10. And to add to this in the days of cheating to excess, diving, faking injury I cannot recall this ever being part of his game. That speaks volumes about him. He loves football and wherever his career takes him, and I believe it will be to the very top then I hope that the lad will always hold Rangers closest to his heart.

Thanks for the memories and all the best fortune for your future career.

Mr Chair, I hope that you are next in line.

UUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR’SSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Post edited 28 Aug 2020 13:38]

Poor Tony Currie.

(also, Kev was a great no.10, if not in the maverick tradition).

Bare bones.

Ebere Eze - Thank You & All the Best on 13:38 - Aug 28 with 2460 viewsDWQPR

Ebere Eze - Thank You & All the Best on 13:33 - Aug 28 by Antti_Heinola

Poor Tony Currie.

(also, Kev was a great no.10, if not in the maverick tradition).

Thing is that Currie was at the tail end of his career when he came to us and although a great player he had to move aside to accommodate Stainrod. Currie for me was a No.7 for the R’s.

Kevin Gallen would be at the top of the other players who wore the 10 shirt. He wasn’t a maverick but a great player for us.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Ebere Eze - Thank You & All the Best on 13:49 - Aug 28 with 2392 viewsGalileo

Agree with the widespread sentiment on here, sad day for us but we hold great memories of a fantastic individual on and off the pitch. Shows what can be achieved with a level head and steely determination.

As for CP, never had much time for them, no bigger or better than us pre Premier league riches but I guess I'll be taking more than a passing interest from now on.
Ebere Eze - Thank You & All the Best on 14:15 - Aug 28 with 2298 viewsLythamR

its been a delight to watch him play and mature before our eyes, I wish him every possible success.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024