Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disgusted by the "Big 6"? Use the following 10:37 - Oct 14 with 1688 viewstoboboly

If you are able please copy and past the wording and send it to your MP;

https://theuglygame.wordpress.com/2020/10/14/text-of-letter-to-mp-to-protest-abo

How to find your MP's details;

https://www.parliament.uk/get-involved/contact-an-mp-or-lord/contact-your-mp/#ju
[Post edited 14 Oct 2020 10:45]

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Disgusted by the "Big 6"? Use the following on 14:16 - Oct 14 with 1529 viewsstowmarketrange

I have written to my mp 3 times in the years I’ve been up here,including my potential redundancy problems earlier this year and he has never replied once.He is too busy doing two jobs badly to write anything back.
The only thing he got involved with was a new road scheme,and we suspect it was only because the proposed route would’ve gone close to his mansion.
My contempt for him knows no bounds,but the tories could put a monkey up for election here and he’d still win.A typical mp who does feck all because he doesn’t need to.
Disgusted by the "Big 6"? Use the following on 15:48 - Oct 14 with 1477 viewshantssi

Disgusted by the "Big 6"? Use the following on 14:16 - Oct 14 by stowmarketrange

I have written to my mp 3 times in the years I’ve been up here,including my potential redundancy problems earlier this year and he has never replied once.He is too busy doing two jobs badly to write anything back.
The only thing he got involved with was a new road scheme,and we suspect it was only because the proposed route would’ve gone close to his mansion.
My contempt for him knows no bounds,but the tories could put a monkey up for election here and he’d still win.A typical mp who does feck all because he doesn’t need to.

Unfortunately that’s the way it is in any safe seat.
We’ve got Suella Braverman here, parachuted into a safe seat, doesn’t live here and comes from Harrow!!
Disgusted by the "Big 6"? Use the following on 16:43 - Oct 14 with 1418 viewsstevec

Disgusted by the "Big 6"? Use the following on 15:48 - Oct 14 by hantssi

Unfortunately that’s the way it is in any safe seat.
We’ve got Suella Braverman here, parachuted into a safe seat, doesn’t live here and comes from Harrow!!

I'll see your Suella Braverman and raise you a Chris Grayling.
Disgusted by the "Big 6"? Use the following on 17:12 - Oct 14 with 1381 viewseastside_r

This could be a long thread if we are playing Shit MP Top Trumps.
Disgusted by the "Big 6"? Use the following on 22:47 - Oct 14 with 1255 viewsCiderwithRsie

Disgusted by the "Big 6"? Use the following on 16:43 - Oct 14 by stevec

My personal unfavourite: Geoffrey Clifton-Browne, MP for the Cotswolds.

You'd think that "having to" live in the Cotswolds would be no hardship, but in 28 years as an MP he can't manage to as it would get in the way of his owning half of East Anglia. Doesn't have an office in the constituency outside of general elections. Officially listed as worst MP on basis of work record in 2019. Expenses fiddler (2nd home flip). Thrown out of Tory Conference in 2019 for getting lippy with security. Knighted, of course.

Got elected as candidate for a safe Tory seat in 1992 and has basically not had to do a day's work since.

Abolishing safe seats is the answer but too many vested interests.
Disgusted by the "Big 6"? Use the following on 02:34 - Oct 15 with 1205 viewstimcocking

Disgusted is the word alright.

I really hope this bites them in the arse.

And the fact it's now apparently a top six which includes Man City...they've got fcuking short memories the filthy c@@@s.
Disgusted by the "Big 6"? Use the following on 05:07 - Oct 15 with 1179 viewsessextaxiboy

Disgusted by the "Big 6"? Use the following on 22:47 - Oct 14 by CiderwithRsie

My personal unfavourite: Geoffrey Clifton-Browne, MP for the Cotswolds.

You'd think that "having to" live in the Cotswolds would be no hardship, but in 28 years as an MP he can't manage to as it would get in the way of his owning half of East Anglia. Doesn't have an office in the constituency outside of general elections. Officially listed as worst MP on basis of work record in 2019. Expenses fiddler (2nd home flip). Thrown out of Tory Conference in 2019 for getting lippy with security. Knighted, of course.

Got elected as candidate for a safe Tory seat in 1992 and has basically not had to do a day's work since.

Abolishing safe seats is the answer but too many vested interests.

How do you abolish safe seats , we rejected PR .
Disgusted by the "Big 6"? Use the following on 06:57 - Oct 15 with 1151 viewsTonto

Disgusted by the "Big 6"? Use the following on 05:07 - Oct 15 by essextaxiboy

How do you abolish safe seats , we rejected PR .

Exactly...

Plus in response to the OP, government interference in football is banned by FIFA so writing to your MP is a bit pointless.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Login to get fewer ads

Disgusted by the "Big 6"? Use the following on 07:40 - Oct 15 with 1118 viewsdanehoop

Disgusted by the "Big 6"? Use the following on 16:43 - Oct 14 by stevec

Yep, he's my MP too.

Never knowingly understood

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024