Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loan Rs 09:31 - Dec 7 with 2645 viewsSir_Chops

For those following: A fifth goal in 7 games and an assist for Charlie Kendall at the weekend for Eastbourne Borough. Here's the highlights, with a Man of the Match interview with Charlie afterwards. Sounds full of confidence, and the assist shows it.

Goal: 1 m 30
Assist: 6 m 45(ish)

Kai Woolard-Innocent also on loan there and a regular 8/10 according to their manager a few weeks back.

Good to see these loans working well in developing the youngsters.

Loan Rs on 10:15 - Dec 7 with 2544 viewsbosh67

Yes I've seen this kid play and he's a real prospect. Big, strong and a predator in the box. Good to see him developing on loan.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Loan Rs on 11:34 - Dec 7 with 2385 viewsAntti_Heinola

Loan Rs on 10:15 - Dec 7 by bosh67

Yes I've seen this kid play and he's a real prospect. Big, strong and a predator in the box. Good to see him developing on loan.

Could be the new Clive Allen, Bosh? ;)

Bare bones.

Loan Rs on 12:13 - Dec 7 with 2308 viewsderbyhoop

He's getting a proper football education and could develop into a real QPR asset.

However, as a word of caution, he's playing in National League South. That's 2 levels below Rem Oteh, and I don't think many feel he is the answer, and 4 levels below where we need him to be.
Good prospect but don't get carried away.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Loan Rs on 13:06 - Dec 7 with 2230 viewsSir_Chops

Loan Rs on 12:13 - Dec 7 by derbyhoop

He's getting a proper football education and could develop into a real QPR asset.

However, as a word of caution, he's playing in National League South. That's 2 levels below Rem Oteh, and I don't think many feel he is the answer, and 4 levels below where we need him to be.

Agree with you Derby - and don't get me wrong, I'm well aware he some way to go yet. But after seeing his name pop up a few times, it's good to see that after a quiet start there, he's found the groove and is thriving.

As you say, a proper football education. You'd hope that education continues with a National League Prem side after Christmas - not just for Charlie, but some of the other lads playing on loan in National League South at the moment.
Loan Rs on 13:11 - Dec 7 with 2207 viewsbosh67

Loan Rs on 11:34 - Dec 7 by Antti_Heinola

Could be the new Clive Allen, Bosh? ;)

150% Antti! He may even be two Clive Allens sellotaped together!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Loan Rs on 14:26 - Dec 7 with 2070 viewsPinnerPaul

I enjoyed the whole video tbh.

I'm not sure even Nick London has used this line though when one of the Eastbourne players got a fairly obvious yellow card the commentator called it a " relatively fair challenge"

Fair play to the Eastbourne manager at the end though praising all those behind the scenes at a club like that including the commentator who also produces the matchday programme - well done to him and all of them!
Loan Rs on 15:31 - Dec 7 with 1986 viewsnix

Loan Rs on 14:26 - Dec 7 by PinnerPaul

I enjoyed the whole video tbh.

I'm not sure even Nick London has used this line though when one of the Eastbourne players got a fairly obvious yellow card the commentator called it a " relatively fair challenge"

Fair play to the Eastbourne manager at the end though praising all those behind the scenes at a club like that including the commentator who also produces the matchday programme - well done to him and all of them!

Haha, yes it was a bit of a feisty challenge. The manager reminds me of my son's old football manager. A guy who just loves football and appreciates everyone who puts the effort in. A good role model for our guys.
Loan Rs on 15:53 - Dec 7 with 1961 viewsEsox_Lucius

Charly has suffered with a few injuries in recent seasons which set his progress back a bit but before that he was genuinely prolific. Kai looked like he is progressing well too.

The grass is always greener.

Login to get fewer ads

Loan Rs on 17:23 - Dec 7 with 1833 viewsDorse

#freekaiwoollard

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Loan Rs on 17:25 - Dec 7 with 1826 viewsPinnerPaul

Loan Rs on 15:53 - Dec 7 by Esox_Lucius

Charly has suffered with a few injuries in recent seasons which set his progress back a bit but before that he was genuinely prolific. Kai looked like he is progressing well too.

Which one was Kai?

I was impressed with the left footed number 7 I think it was for Eastbourne?
Loan Rs on 17:58 - Dec 7 with 1776 viewsSir_Chops

Loan Rs on 17:25 - Dec 7 by PinnerPaul

Which one was Kai?

I was impressed with the left footed number 7 I think it was for Eastbourne?

Kai was number 3.

The number 7 is Dean Cox who's played nearly 400 games for Brighton/Leyton Orient/Crawley according to Wiki.
Loan Rs on 18:51 - Dec 7 with 1718 viewsPinnerPaul

Loan Rs on 17:58 - Dec 7 by Sir_Chops

Kai was number 3.

The number 7 is Dean Cox who's played nearly 400 games for Brighton/Leyton Orient/Crawley according to Wiki.

Ah I see - good spot by me re the number 7 - pity I'm obviously about 15 years too late!
Loan Rs on 19:39 - Dec 7 with 1658 viewsdistortR

Loan Rs on 12:13 - Dec 7 by derbyhoop

a lad from the IOM who's with Wigan has been on loan in the non-league recently, and has spoken of how physical and what a good learning experience it is.
I will sort the Eze's from the Will Keane's and show our staff how much these kid's want it.
Loan Rs on 20:23 - Dec 7 with 1601 viewsHastings_Hoops

Loan Rs on 17:58 - Dec 7 by Sir_Chops

Kai was number 3.

Sorry Sir Chops, I accidentally hit the ‘down’ arrow. Fat fingers. Can’t undo.

Exciting prospect indeed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024