Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big first half question 18:26 - Dec 15 with 1445 viewsNorthernr

Was that our own Hunter Hoop firmly planting a flat capped header back into play?
Big first half question on 18:17 - Dec 16 with 1220 viewsHunterhoop

Yes. See match thread post last night. Surprised my flat cap withstood it in hindsight. Was initially thinking of catching it or batting it back and then though, nah, it’s coming at me perfectly. First time the ball has ever come to me in a crowd.

No doubt it’ll happen again in 20 years and my older body and overconfidence will result in me breaking my nose or something!
Big first half question on 18:49 - Dec 16 with 1166 viewsstevec

Big first half question on 18:17 - Dec 16 by Hunterhoop

Yes. See match thread post last night. Surprised my flat cap withstood it in hindsight. Was initially thinking of catching it or batting it back and then though, nah, it’s coming at me perfectly. First time the ball has ever come to me in a crowd.

No doubt it’ll happen again in 20 years and my older body and overconfidence will result in me breaking my nose or something!

Got to ask, ever played centre forward?
Big first half question on 18:51 - Dec 16 with 1160 viewsflynnbo

In addition to rambling on about the ref and head injuries!!
Big first half question on 22:48 - Dec 16 with 1012 viewsBoston

I got ya at 40/1.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Big first half question on 23:47 - Dec 16 with 947 viewstimcocking

This has made my day. Surprisingly pleasing.
Big first half question on 23:56 - Dec 16 with 944 viewsFredManRave

Looked unconvincing. Poor body language and distinct lack of communication. Didn't seem up for it and no real follow through afterwards. Should have played it down the wing.

Warburtons lost the fans as well as the dressing room now!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Big first half question on 23:59 - Dec 16 with 936 viewsBoston

Bloody surprised it wasn't on the match highlights!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Big first half question on 06:59 - Dec 17 with 858 viewsdistortR

Big first half question on 23:59 - Dec 16 by Boston

Bloody surprised it wasn't on the match highlights!

There are match highlights?
Login to get fewer ads

Big first half question on 11:19 - Dec 17 with 674 viewsMick_S

Big first half question on 23:56 - Dec 16 by FredManRave

Looked unconvincing. Poor body language and distinct lack of communication. Didn't seem up for it and no real follow through afterwards. Should have played it down the wing.

Warburtons lost the fans as well as the dressing room now!

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Big first half question on 11:37 - Dec 17 with 642 viewsDorse

Apparently, someone tried to mug him on the way home:

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Big first half question on 12:14 - Dec 17 with 619 viewsFredManRave

Big first half question on 11:19 - Dec 17 by Mick_S

I wouldn't give him 1.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024