Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many of you actually KNEW we were going to do that 17:39 - Mar 6 with 1988 viewshantssi

Typical QPR, 1 point from 9, really poor mid week against a good Barnsley side, getting ready to come on here and have a good rant about how poor the players and management are, Evil Les etc etc and we go and do that, completely outplay a side against us away from home and return with 3 points and a clean sheet!
I give up with this lot I really do!
How many of you actually KNEW we were going to do that on 17:42 - Mar 6 with 1958 viewsted_hendrix

We haven't won there since 2002

LOL

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

How many of you actually KNEW we were going to do that on 17:44 - Mar 6 with 1927 viewsflynnbo

How many of you actually KNEW we were going to do that on 17:42 - Mar 6 by ted_hendrix

LOL

I was there when Karl Connolly scored!!
How many of you actually KNEW we were going to do that on 17:45 - Mar 6 with 1901 viewsstowmarketrange

How many of you actually KNEW we were going to do that on 17:42 - Mar 6 by ted_hendrix

LOL

And we’d lost 8 of our last 6 games against them.
How many of you actually KNEW we were going to do that on 17:45 - Mar 6 with 1901 viewsted_hendrix

How many of you actually KNEW we were going to do that on 17:44 - Mar 6 by flynnbo

I was there when Karl Connolly scored!!

Get a T shirt.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

How many of you actually KNEW we were going to do that on 18:00 - Mar 6 with 1798 viewsextratimeR

Every time I've been their or watched this game, its always ended badly, amazing today, my god we were good!, MOM? tricky, Dickie, Willock? the Dutch bloke was very good.
How many of you actually KNEW we were going to do that on 18:05 - Mar 6 with 1776 viewsJuzzie

Yeah, really pisses you off a result like this. Can’t have a good moan now.

[Post edited 6 Mar 2021 20:10]
How many of you actually KNEW we were going to do that on 18:08 - Mar 6 with 1762 viewsloftus77

Don't want to rain on anyone's parade - but, in the finest Rangers tradition, I sure as hell know what we're going to do on Tuesday...
How many of you actually KNEW we were going to do that on 10:47 - Mar 7 with 1507 viewsfrancisbowles

Anyone else think the pitch looked quite narrow? Looked to me as if Pearson realised they are poor at covering the sides and he wants them to be more solid in the midde and hence may have made the pitch narrower. It didn't work though, Kane had the freedom of the park.
Login to get fewer ads

How many of you actually KNEW we were going to do that on 17:40 - Mar 7 with 1371 viewsPinnerPaul

Maybe best to look at it like this

Pld 11
Won 7
Drew 1
Lost 3
How many of you actually KNEW we were going to do that on 18:20 - Mar 7 with 1300 viewsDavieQPR

I've always said the better the opposition the better we play.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024