Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nakhi Wells 12:18 - Aug 22 with 3627 viewsloftboy

Told he can leave Brizzle!!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Nakhi Wells on 12:31 - Aug 22 with 3539 viewsenfieldargh

dunno if I would want him back, much of his passing play is poor and we need a bit more pace up front if anything plus expensive to run

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Nakhi Wells on 12:34 - Aug 22 with 3504 viewsToast_R

That signing worked out well for Bristol City didnt it?

Done a large sum too no doubt.
Nakhi Wells on 12:44 - Aug 22 with 3441 viewsRangersw12

Probably in the minority but I thought he was massively overrated in those 2 loan spells
Nakhi Wells on 12:56 - Aug 22 with 3369 viewsAntti_Heinola

Great player. Not sure if his time has come and gone for us though. Also not sure if we really have any money left in the pot.

Bare bones.

Nakhi Wells on 13:00 - Aug 22 with 3340 viewsSuperhoop83

Nakhi Wells on 12:56 - Aug 22 by Antti_Heinola

Great player. Not sure if his time has come and gone for us though. Also not sure if we really have any money left in the pot.

I'd have him but on loan only.

If QPR had a striker factory, Nahki would be the end product.

Suffering since 1978.

Nakhi Wells on 13:09 - Aug 22 with 3276 viewsDavieQPR

I'd certainly question who was running that factory if it's end product was a 31yr old who has scored 15 goals in his last 65 games.
Nakhi Wells on 13:10 - Aug 22 with 3267 viewsmakaveli1882

Like Wombat said yesterday we should go out for Hugill who is available for loan.
Nakhi Wells on 13:29 - Aug 22 with 3165 viewsEalingHoop81

Find the striker debate interesting. You spend a lot to get strikers in and what are we actually looking for? Probably a third choice back up striker to Dykes & Austin. Roll back 4 months and we thought getting the 4 loanees in would be impossible with our budget. We’re now looking at adding expensive loans on top.

Wells is a confidence striker who plays ideally in a 2. Can’t see that being our line up regularly as we are now designed ideally with Chair and Willock (or others) behind a main striker albeit we have played Dykes & Austin together. Cannot see Wells playing all the time injuries aside so doesn’t work for me.

Hugill would be expensive to bring in as back up albeit he can play on his own etc, but also misses a lot of chances as we saw last time. Not sure having him in the wings makes sense from a financial perspective unless it works for both Norwich and us.

Also depends on what Warburton thinks we need - is it a bit if raw pace up front to provide something different to what we have - Hugill is quite similar.

Appreciate we only have 3 main strikers and Warburton is looking at options for a fourth, but anyone coming in potentially stifled Kelman who we must be looking to get playing regularly to aid his development.
Login to get fewer ads

Nakhi Wells on 13:55 - Aug 22 with 3021 viewsdmm

If we manage to bring a striker in, a loan out for Kelman is a must.
Nakhi Wells on 14:08 - Aug 22 with 2954 viewsBoston

it's interesting that Wells and Hugill are both suddenly available.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Nakhi Wells on 14:11 - Aug 22 with 2939 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Thinking of CiderWithRosie during this difficult time 😂
Nakhi Wells on 14:21 - Aug 22 with 2876 viewsCiderwithRsie

He can try.

There's always that dodgy bit on the M5 where if you don't get in lane soon enough you're stuck in a stream of traffic headed onto the M4 for Wales. Poor sod'll probably end up being "rescued" by Mick McCarthy channeling Kathy Bates in "Misery".
Nakhi Wells on 14:34 - Aug 22 with 2796 viewsTacticalR

'The manager is believed to want another striker in a more traditional mould'

Bristol City 'open to offers' for former Burnley and QPR striker as transfer deadline nears
https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bristol-city-open-off

Air hostess clique

Nakhi Wells on 14:43 - Aug 22 with 2750 viewskensalriser

I'm reliably informed that LfW's terms and conditions have been amended to stipulate a minimum of one fresh Nahki Wells thread per week.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Nakhi Wells on 14:59 - Aug 22 with 2680 viewsCiderwithRsie

Nakhi Wells on 14:43 - Aug 22 by kensalriser

I'm reliably informed that LfW's terms and conditions have been amended to stipulate a minimum of one fresh Nahki Wells thread per week.

Is Remy available?
Nakhi Wells on 15:19 - Aug 22 with 2601 viewsOldPedro

Nakhi Wells on 14:59 - Aug 22 by CiderwithRsie

Is Remy available?

Yes but only for the playoffs.....

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Nakhi Wells on 16:46 - Aug 22 with 2376 viewsBoston

Nakhi Wells on 14:59 - Aug 22 by CiderwithRsie

Is Remy available?

Not in the beer shed behind the Loft...

...though they do have an American Shipyard IPA apparently.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2021 16:46]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Nakhi Wells on 17:24 - Aug 22 with 2271 viewsLogman

We need a striker who is good with the ball at his feet and can go past players. Which neither Austin or Dykes can do. Its a shame Sheff Weds slapped that £5m price tag on Windass because he would have been what we need.
Nakhi Wells on 17:29 - Aug 22 with 2257 viewsloftboy

Nakhi Wells on 17:24 - Aug 22 by Logman

We need a striker who is good with the ball at his feet and can go past players. Which neither Austin or Dykes can do. Its a shame Sheff Weds slapped that £5m price tag on Windass because he would have been what we need.

He’s injured

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Nakhi Wells on 18:01 - Aug 22 with 2108 viewsdmm

Nakhi Wells on 17:29 - Aug 22 by loftboy

He’s injured

That's not a problem for good ol' QPR.
Nakhi Wells on 19:57 - Aug 22 with 1925 viewsjtuck

Nakhi Wells on 17:24 - Aug 22 by Logman

Why do we need a central striker who can go past people when we have Chair and Willock to do that? Dykes/Austin clear upgrade on Wells/Hughill who both scored goals for us because of Warburton system + Eze and have disappointed since. Andre Gray might help but a bit of a luxury item at this point. Austin's goal conversion rate is still fabulous and Dykes still has enormous upside and great skill (remember cracking finish away at Rotherham).

LAranger

Nakhi Wells on 21:15 - Aug 22 with 1776 viewsMick_S

Captain last week, I believe, and now no longer required. That’s showbiz folks. Funny old game.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Nakhi Wells on 21:26 - Aug 22 with 1733 viewsHastings_Hoops

Nakhi Wells on 12:34 - Aug 22 by Toast_R

That signing worked out well for Bristol City didnt it?

Done a large sum too no doubt.

I still remember those gloating Bristol city fans chanting “he left cos you’re $hit” - not so now!
Nakhi Wells on 21:28 - Aug 22 with 1726 viewsHastings_Hoops

Although it would be a nice sentiment to see him back, I do think he’d be an unnecessary complication as we try to continue to develop our youth strikers.
Nakhi Wells on 21:49 - Aug 22 with 1667 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I don't know if it'll be Nakhi or Hugill but I've always felt there might be a couple more twists to this transfer window.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024