Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dykes breaks duck but Rangers held at Reading - Report 15:54 - Mar 21 with 2247 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/54605
Dykes breaks duck but Rangers held at Reading - Report on 16:17 - Mar 21 with 2125 viewsNoelmc

Thanks Clive. Very entertaining report which did justice to an enjoyable match.

Particularly loved “ Chair saw yellow for kicking the ball away and squaring up face-to-navel with Laurent”.
Dykes breaks duck but Rangers held at Reading - Report on 16:25 - Mar 21 with 2099 viewsPinnerPaul

Thanks Clive.

Yes I keep coming back to that Willock yellow as well.

But the ref here not the first to let similar go since, so I'm concluding its the Willock one that was against 'current understanding' and the others correct?

Other than that agreed with the report, pretty much as I saw it, except just as "Dom Ball moves into the area" about 84' I think it was, my laptop died!

So good to hear we kept up the good work right to the end, although its pushing it a bit by Nick and MW on the offy to say that a) Dieng and the defence not troubled and that b) it was 2 points dropped.
Dykes breaks duck but Rangers held at Reading - Report on 16:34 - Mar 21 with 2075 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Excellent report. I think it's very fair to both teams in a match that was far from straightforward. Justified praise to Warburton for his excellent subs.

Thanks as ever.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Dykes breaks duck but Rangers held at Reading - Report on 16:41 - Mar 21 with 2052 viewsted_hendrix

First decent game between the two clubs at the Madstad for bloody yonks and nobody was there to see it.
There has been some utter stinkers and I mean stinkers.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Dykes breaks duck but Rangers held at Reading - Report on 16:57 - Mar 21 with 1989 viewsBoston

Cripes, poor old Dykes has been blamed for everything recently, now he's gone and broken a duck.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Dykes breaks duck but Rangers held at Reading - Report on 17:38 - Mar 21 with 1857 viewsdannyblue

Yet again I feel very grateful to have such entertaining and insightful writing about our club. Thank you.
Dykes breaks duck but Rangers held at Reading - Report on 18:52 - Mar 21 with 1685 viewscolinallcars

Terrific report - love the bit about Kane's impending £13m move to Sheff United !
Dykes breaks duck but Rangers held at Reading - Report on 07:44 - Mar 22 with 1144 viewswestberksr

great stuff Clive

pleased for Dykes as he has worked hard and some of his hold up/link play has been pretty good. The goal was Charliesque and that is meant very much as a compliment to Dykes.
Login to get fewer ads

Dykes breaks duck but Rangers held at Reading - Report on 07:48 - Mar 22 with 1141 viewshoopsmark

'At the other end Lee Wallace, more Flying Scotsman than Caledonian Sleeper these days'......

Brilliant as always Clive.......Thanks.......
Dykes breaks duck but Rangers held at Reading - Report on 09:43 - Mar 22 with 1030 viewsderbyhoop

Dykes breaks duck but Rangers held at Reading - Report on 18:52 - Mar 21 by colinallcars

Terrific report - love the bit about Kane's impending £13m move to Sheff United !

I think there is a decimal point missing in that figure.

£1.3m for Kane. I'll take it.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Dykes breaks duck but Rangers held at Reading - Report on 11:14 - Mar 22 with 932 viewsfrancisbowles

Thanks as always Clive. Have a bit of a rest from all things Rrrrrs. Good as it's mostly been, I need a break from watching, so you must be really fatigued with it all.

Hopefully, that Dieng error, I think he was caught out because the shot was weaker than he anticipated, will put off any potential buyers this summer.

Good marks for several players and all deserved. For me the star man was Dykes again. I think he won every header and made every pass, as well as you know what!
[Post edited 22 Mar 2021 13:29]
Dykes breaks duck but Rangers held at Reading - Report on 12:21 - Mar 22 with 864 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Dykes breaks duck but Rangers held at Reading - Report on 18:52 - Mar 21 by colinallcars

If he is still here next season (unlikely). I look forward to the songs echoing around Loftus Rd after another one of his crosses disappears into the upper school end.

“13 million you’re avin a larf”

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Dykes breaks duck but Rangers held at Reading - Report on 14:35 - Mar 22 with 726 viewsdutch

Is it fair to say Dykes has improved enormously since dyeing his hair an extremely silly colour? Do you think the link could be causal?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024