Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dykes gathers rich Rangers rewards from dominant Swansea show — Report 17:47 - Apr 21 with 2552 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/54866/dykes-gather
Dykes gathers rich Rangers rewards from dominant Swansea show — Report on 18:26 - Apr 21 with 2372 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Lovely stuff.
Agree with all the ratings as well.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Dykes gathers rich Rangers rewards from dominant Swansea show — Report on 18:52 - Apr 21 with 2293 viewsPinnerPaul

Superb and made me look an idiot by giving the ref a well deserved 8!
Dykes gathers rich Rangers rewards from dominant Swansea show — Report on 18:58 - Apr 21 with 2276 viewsHantsR

I guffawed and drooled all through this report. Rounded up the whole experience perfectly for me. Thank you.
Dykes gathers rich Rangers rewards from dominant Swansea show — Report on 19:19 - Apr 21 with 2214 viewsE17hoop

Reminded again by just how good Jarred Gillett is as a ref. Different class from most of the Championship lot.

This is great:

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Dykes gathers rich Rangers rewards from dominant Swansea show — Report on 19:45 - Apr 21 with 2137 viewsE15Hoop

Dykes gathers rich Rangers rewards from dominant Swansea show — Report on 19:19 - Apr 21 by E17hoop

Reminded again by just how good Jarred Gillett is as a ref. Different class from most of the Championship lot.

This is great:

Nice spot, E17!

Would love it if they miked up the ref and linesmen over here, but I suspect some of the language might be a little too industrial for broadcasting. In fact, I'm amazed at how well behaved and polite the Aussie players were on this clip!🤣
Dykes gathers rich Rangers rewards from dominant Swansea show — Report on 19:49 - Apr 21 with 2118 viewshantssi

Dykes gathers rich Rangers rewards from dominant Swansea show — Report on 19:19 - Apr 21 by E17hoop

This is great:

Brilliant stuff, like watching a rugby ref.
All decisions explained to the players.
Dykes gathers rich Rangers rewards from dominant Swansea show — Report on 21:59 - Apr 21 with 1787 viewsB_Wad

I was wondering what was going on with Kakay. Thank you for the clarification.
Dykes gathers rich Rangers rewards from dominant Swansea show — Report on 22:43 - Apr 21 with 1684 viewsGloryHunter

I am turning into Lummers' biggest fan. Can I suggest a special "Moment of the Season" Award for his search in the seats behind his goal for the missing ball?
Login to get fewer ads

Dykes gathers rich Rangers rewards from dominant Swansea show — Report on 23:33 - Apr 21 with 1585 viewsBoston

When I clicked on the report I had wondered who the bloke in the yellow strip was! Crikey, the goofy teeth look and the er 'hairstyle' ...Lummers, the barbers are open.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Dykes gathers rich Rangers rewards from dominant Swansea show — Report on 01:13 - Apr 22 with 1471 viewsSydneyRs

Dykes gathers rich Rangers rewards from dominant Swansea show — Report on 19:45 - Apr 21 by E15Hoop

Nice spot, E17!

Would love it if they miked up the ref and linesmen over here, but I suspect some of the language might be a little too industrial for broadcasting. In fact, I'm amazed at how well behaved and polite the Aussie players were on this clip!🤣

I think Aussies grow up watching a lot of rugby league and/or union and are taught to respect the ref. In league they will smash the hell out of each other but even the biggest, toughest players when getting terrible decisions against them will call the ref "sir". I remember one guy calling a ref a cheat in a big game years ago and there was a huge fuss about it.
Dykes gathers rich Rangers rewards from dominant Swansea show — Report on 01:52 - Apr 22 with 1453 viewsBoston

We're here to play the game, sir.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Dykes gathers rich Rangers rewards from dominant Swansea show — Report on 03:45 - Apr 22 with 1417 viewsLoftgirl

This is great:

As I am in Brisbane, I have seen quite a bit of this ref., and he has always been a cut above.
Dykes gathers rich Rangers rewards from dominant Swansea show — Report on 07:58 - Apr 22 with 1259 viewsswisscottage

I thought he was great. HE let a lot go that other more pernickety refs wouldn't, but for me the Fulton foul on Dickie should have been a straight red.

He came diving in, very late, studs up, halfway up DIcke's leg. It was an atrocious challenge, and a leg breaker.
Dykes gathers rich Rangers rewards from dominant Swansea show — Report on 10:03 - Apr 22 with 1068 viewsterryb

A very enjoyable read Clive. Thank you.

I was a bit surprised though that you didn't mention Field making a superb clearance to concede a corner at the death. That was the only time we were in danger in the second half.
Dykes gathers rich Rangers rewards from dominant Swansea show — Report on 11:05 - Apr 22 with 993 viewsNorthernr

Dykes gathers rich Rangers rewards from dominant Swansea show — Report on 10:03 - Apr 22 by terryb

A very enjoyable read Clive. Thank you.

I was a bit surprised though that you didn't mention Field making a superb clearance to concede a corner at the death. That was the only time we were in danger in the second half.

Yup, fair, it's in the notes but I've passed it over for some reason, my bad. Field's very good at that.
Dykes gathers rich Rangers rewards from dominant Swansea show — Report on 12:01 - Apr 22 with 892 viewsSonofNorfolt

Dykes gathers rich Rangers rewards from dominant Swansea show — Report on 11:05 - Apr 22 by Northernr

Yup, fair, it's in the notes but I've passed it over for some reason, my bad. Field's very good at that.

Clive, if you say 'My bad' one more time..........................
Dykes gathers rich Rangers rewards from dominant Swansea show — Report on 12:03 - Apr 22 with 893 viewsNorthernr

Dykes gathers rich Rangers rewards from dominant Swansea show — Report on 12:01 - Apr 22 by SonofNorfolt

Clive, if you say 'My bad' one more time..........................

Noted.
Dykes gathers rich Rangers rewards from dominant Swansea show — Report on 13:07 - Apr 22 with 819 viewsTheChef

Dykes gathers rich Rangers rewards from dominant Swansea show — Report on 12:03 - Apr 22 by Northernr

Noted.

Your bad.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024