Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whats everyones plan of action tomorrow. 16:51 - Jul 10 with 2024 viewsqpr_1968

Not doing the pub for the final, too big an occasion to start lobbing beer over everyone, plus i'm too old anyway.
probably start on the lash about 4 oclock, just after dinner.
Then ready for the ko....will be alight by then, so it will be messy win or lose.
leaving the car at home fo work monday and hope by 11 oclock i'll be fit to drive.
6 of us in all to watch on the box at home.
was invited to a bbq for the occasion, men only, but sutton was a bit too far for work next day.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Whats everyones plan of action tomorrow. on 16:57 - Jul 10 with 1987 viewsHayesender

I'll be walking round the corner to the Coningham. Same table and seat as the Ukraine game.

Wouldn't the same result be lovely

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Whats everyones plan of action tomorrow. on 17:03 - Jul 10 with 1963 viewsqpr_1968

Whats everyones plan of action tomorrow. on 16:57 - Jul 10 by Hayesender

I'll be walking round the corner to the Coningham. Same table and seat as the Ukraine game.

Wouldn't the same result be lovely

the same result would be perfect.
conningham or the askew would have been ideal for me as i live across the road.
will probably pop over to one or the other once the games finished to soak up the atmosphere.

Whats everyones plan of action tomorrow. (n/t) on 17:03 - Jul 10 with 1957 viewsMick_S

Watching at home. One of my boys tested positive for Covid this morning and was offered a ticket for the final this afternoon. You cannot measure the gutted levels in our house at the moment. I feel sick for him.

Let’s hope it goes our way. Come on England.

Sorry folks, bit of a downer, that one!
[Post edited 10 Jul 2021 17:25]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Whats everyones plan of action tomorrow. on 17:05 - Jul 10 with 1952 viewsHayesender

Oh, also same clobber as the last three games. Same shorts, pants and top

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Whats everyones plan of action tomorrow. on 17:11 - Jul 10 with 1920 viewsdigswellhoop

AS NORMAL I WILL BE ASLEEP WAJE UP MON AND HOPE
Whats everyones plan of action tomorrow. on 17:12 - Jul 10 with 1915 viewsdigswellhoop

wake
Whats everyones plan of action tomorrow. on 17:23 - Jul 10 with 1888 viewsdistortR

Whats everyones plan of action tomorrow. on 17:12 - Jul 10 by digswellhoop

wake

woke?
Whats everyones plan of action tomorrow. on 17:28 - Jul 10 with 1880 viewsbosh67

I am working nights at the moment so will probably have to watch as much as I can here and hope for the best if it goes to extra time. My shift starts at 2am so difficult to know what to do as the job is really physical and if I go in tired I'll probably either mess it up or inure myself. All that to say, not sure.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Whats everyones plan of action tomorrow. on 17:37 - Jul 10 with 1844 viewsthemodfather

get up at 530am, do a 12hr shift and home for 5hit,shave and shampoo and game on
Whats everyones plan of action tomorrow. on 18:32 - Jul 10 with 1776 viewsessextaxiboy

Whats everyones plan of action tomorrow. on 17:37 - Jul 10 by themodfather

get up at 530am, do a 12hr shift and home for 5hit,shave and shampoo and game on

Finish building my pallet board "feature"wall . Ride out on my motorbike once the BBQs and drinking start and the roads are quiet then watch the game with a few tins with Mrs Taxiboy. My 2 football following boys will be in bars in either Zurich or London ....
Whats everyones plan of action tomorrow. on 18:49 - Jul 10 with 1745 viewsBoston

Whats everyones plan of action tomorrow. on 17:23 - Jul 10 by distortR

woke?

No, he's going to have a wake if they lose.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Whats everyones plan of action tomorrow. on 18:51 - Jul 10 with 1736 viewsBoston

Game is a great time for me, 5pm ko. Probably watch at home.

Whats everyones plan of action tomorrow. on 18:53 - Jul 10 with 1731 views80s_Boy

Staying up for the Copa America final tonight so having a nice lie in tomorrow.

Will have a good breakfast, a trip to the shops with the missus and a small picnic in the park afterwards.

Going to get a couple of beers in for the nerves but won't get drunk because I want to take it all in, win or lose.
Whats everyones plan of action tomorrow. on 18:55 - Jul 10 with 1725 views80s_Boy

Whats everyones plan of action tomorrow. on 18:51 - Jul 10 by Boston

Game is a great time for me, 5pm ko. Probably watch at home.

It's 8 o clock mate 👍
Whats everyones plan of action tomorrow. on 19:24 - Jul 10 with 1673 viewsMalintabuk

Foolishly agreed with my youngest daughters partner to make up the numbers on a 3rd table at Margate Dreamland.
So as possibly the oldest punter in the park I will have beer, thrown all over me and sit with several 20 somethings who will be rat arsed by half time
Still time to get in touch with my younger self..... dear God this could get very messy
Whats everyones plan of action tomorrow. on 19:30 - Jul 10 with 1655 viewskensalriser

Whats everyones plan of action tomorrow. on 18:55 - Jul 10 by 80s_Boy

It's 8 o clock mate 👍

Or 3pm in Boston.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Whats everyones plan of action tomorrow. on 19:40 - Jul 10 with 1631 viewsSuperhoops2808

Going to Canterbury to watch Kent v Sussex in the cricket before coming home, kebab and watching the match on... Yep, you guessed it - BBC
Whats everyones plan of action tomorrow. on 19:48 - Jul 10 with 1617 viewsDubaiR

Held off all housework today. Will wake up head to gym. Spend the rest of the day cleaning the house to keep myself occupied then shower and at home with the family.

Was out for the Germany game and although the atmosphere was superb you miss alot of the game and I want to soak it all up tomorrow.

Come of boys!

Is it just me that is getting very emotional watching everything and the build up?
Whats everyones plan of action tomorrow. on 20:04 - Jul 10 with 1595 viewsRangersw12

Heading to Covent Garden at midday for a few beers
Whats everyones plan of action tomorrow. on 20:42 - Jul 10 with 1521 viewsDiggertheMole

Whats everyones plan of action tomorrow. on 19:40 - Jul 10 by Superhoops2808

Going to Canterbury to watch Kent v Sussex in the cricket before coming home, kebab and watching the match on... Yep, you guessed it - BBC

Good luck in Canterbury- having watched Kent slaughter Surrey last night I have hopes of a similar result against Sussex - and a big night watching England slaughter Italy 1-0.
Whats everyones plan of action tomorrow. on 21:47 - Jul 10 with 1426 viewsBoston

Whats everyones plan of action tomorrow. on 19:30 - Jul 10 by kensalriser

Or 3pm in Boston.

Oh yeah, ta.

Whats everyones plan of action tomorrow. on 10:47 - Jul 11 with 1121 viewsqpr_1968

Whats everyones plan of action tomorrow. on 20:04 - Jul 10 by Rangersw12

Heading to Covent Garden at midday for a few beers

and a nice roast?

Whats everyones plan of action tomorrow. on 10:58 - Jul 11 with 1095 viewsdistortR

Wife has a shift, but has convinced her work mate to come in early so I can get down the pub xx

Buffs club for me - weird place really

RAOB club , Ramsey. Can't link a picture, but worth a look in the "most uninviting looking pubs in Britain" category!
Whats everyones plan of action tomorrow. on 12:31 - Jul 11 with 1034 viewsEsox_Lucius

Me and me mum and me dad and me gran, we're off to Waterloo.

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024