Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oldham in the fa cup 13:12 - Nov 27 with 1880 viewsqprbob04

?
Oldham in the fa cup on 13:23 - Nov 27 with 1817 viewsaston_hoop

We have them in the FA Youth Cup if that's what you're thinking of?

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/under-18s-news/oldham-tie-confirmed-in-fa-youth-cup-r

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Oldham in the fa cup on 13:25 - Nov 27 with 1801 viewsLowerloftLad

I noticed this the other day,I googled the fixtures and it said Oldham in Decemeber at home at 6pm.

I assumed it was either the ladies team or a youth game,unless the 2nd and 3rd draw and been done at the same time ?.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Oldham in the fa cup on 13:37 - Nov 27 with 1746 viewsNorthernr

Don't scare me like that. If I never go to that icy shithole again it'll be too soon.
Oldham in the fa cup on 13:38 - Nov 27 with 1743 viewsterryb

Oldham in the fa cup on 13:25 - Nov 27 by LowerloftLad

I noticed this the other day,I googled the fixtures and it said Oldham in Decemeber at home at 6pm.

I assumed it was either the ladies team or a youth game,unless the 2nd and 3rd draw and been done at the same time ?.

The fact that Oldham lost in the first round of the FA Cup might indicate that it isn't a first team game.
Oldham in the fa cup on 14:03 - Nov 27 with 1668 viewsqprbob04

Thought it was strange as it’s on the first team fixture list and doesn’t mention youth, just FA Cup.
Oldham in the fa cup on 14:36 - Nov 27 with 1569 viewscolinallcars

Oldham in the fa cup on 13:37 - Nov 27 by Northernr

Don't scare me like that. If I never go to that icy shithole again it'll be too soon.

Ditto. Only went there once - one of the most depressing away games ever and a 0-0 draw to boot.
We were up there for the whole weekend but when the guv of the pub on Saturday heard our awkward, gutteral accents, he went white and said “Is train in then ?”
After a quarter of an hour someone blurted “Oh no, it's t' shave'eads” and a mob of really dodgy young chaps came in.
Lucky to get out alive.
Oldham in the fa cup on 16:33 - Nov 27 with 1376 viewsMrSheen

I went to the old Watersheddings RL ground there in the 90s. Great game, but the Victorians would have called the stadium primitive. The players tunnel was just a passage to the concourse and the house on the far side the players changed in. Behind the house was a derelict dog track with a collapsed wooden bus shelter of a stand. The town having a station called Oldham Mumps was a bit of a clue.
Oldham in the fa cup on 16:46 - Nov 27 with 1341 viewseastside_r

Oldham in the fa cup on 14:03 - Nov 27 by qprbob04

Thought it was strange as it’s on the first team fixture list and doesn’t mention youth, just FA Cup.

A few more teething problems with the app but they are perhaps getting there. I note that my ST now appears on the relevant fixtures.
Login to get fewer ads

Oldham in the fa cup on 16:50 - Nov 27 with 1325 viewsLazyFan

Oldham in the fa cup on 13:37 - Nov 27 by Northernr

Think of poor Bettache who has to sit watching that dross every week.

We need to bring him back and loan him ou to a proper club that will play him. What a waste.

zzzzzzzzzz

Oldham in the fa cup on 17:04 - Nov 27 with 1276 viewsdistortR

Oldham in the fa cup on 16:50 - Nov 27 by LazyFan

Think of poor Bettache who has to sit watching that dross every week.

We need to bring him back and loan him ou to a proper club that will play him. What a waste.

or he has to do enough to get picked for a struggling league 2 side.
Oldham in the fa cup on 18:01 - Nov 27 with 1141 viewsthemodfather

i will take oldham in the cup, especially if they are already out, it's a bye and a chance to see qpr in the fa cup 4th rd.
Oldham in the fa cup on 18:07 - Nov 27 with 1113 viewsHAYESBOY

More worried about getting Stroud in the FA Cup. Little fckr would fit in it.

Smells like a trout farm in here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024