Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth Out 20:27 - Feb 6 with 3136 viewsNorthantsHoop

Well done Boreham Wood, super stuff.
Bournemouth Out on 20:29 - Feb 6 with 3109 viewsBlackCrowe

Just had a quick look on their site....this amused...

This £100m+ squad needs strengthening. Sign a few more random £10-15m players.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Bournemouth Out on 20:34 - Feb 6 with 3051 viewsNorthantsHoop

Bournemouth Out on 20:29 - Feb 6 by BlackCrowe

Just had a quick look on their site....this amused...

This £100m+ squad needs strengthening. Sign a few more random £10-15m players.

Time little Scotty Parker had his just desserts smug sod.
Bournemouth Out on 20:45 - Feb 6 with 2951 viewsterryb

That is the top four in The Championship out of the FA Cup while the sides in 5th, 7th, 8th & 9th have the extra midweek match to cram in.

Either Forest or Huddersfield will have a postponement on 6th round day as well.
Bournemouth Out on 20:47 - Feb 6 with 2940 viewswood_hoop

Bournemouth Out on 20:34 - Feb 6 by NorthantsHoop

Time little Scotty Parker had his just desserts smug sod.

Lived just acrooss the road from the Borehamwood ground a few years back and used to go to a few games when we was away.

There where a few R's supporters in Borehamwood as well then, went to a few games with them.

Best thing about the club back then was the snack shed, did nice chips, come on a bit from then.
Bournemouth Out on 20:52 - Feb 6 with 2887 viewsted_hendrix

Delighted for Boreham Wood and a great draw in the next round away at Everton.

As for the dynamic duo Parker and Stroud----blow that out your arse.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Bournemouth Out on 20:54 - Feb 6 with 2852 viewsCamberleyR

Bournemouth Out on 20:52 - Feb 6 by ted_hendrix

Delighted for Boreham Wood and a great draw in the next round away at Everton.

As for the dynamic duo Parker and Stroud----blow that out your arse.

Get it right Ted. Frank Lampard's Everton they are now.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Bournemouth Out on 20:56 - Feb 6 with 2834 viewshantssi

Apparently Boreham Wood have yet to concede in the FA Cup this season, P5, no goals against.
That’s good going for any team at any level!
Bournemouth Out on 20:58 - Feb 6 with 2822 viewsted_hendrix

Bournemouth Out on 20:54 - Feb 6 by CamberleyR

Get it right Ted. Frank Lampard's Everton they are now.

I cant keep up with it all.

BTW.

Boreham Wood chairman Danny Hunter had to remortgage his house to help the club keep going during lockdown.

Login to get fewer ads

Bournemouth Out on 20:58 - Feb 6 with 2817 viewsGloryHunter

Bournemouth Out on 20:45 - Feb 6 by terryb

That is the top four in The Championship out of the FA Cup while the sides in 5th, 7th, 8th & 9th have the extra midweek match to cram in.

Either Forest or Huddersfield will have a postponement on 6th round day as well.

Conspiracy theorist!
Bournemouth Out on 21:00 - Feb 6 with 2796 viewsbosh67

Brilliant for Borehamwood. Huge payday ahead for them. I looked after my girlfriend's foster dad for years (he died a few weeks ago) and he lived in the tower block that overlooks their stadium.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Bournemouth Out on 21:09 - Feb 6 with 2712 viewswood_hoop

Bournemouth Out on 20:58 - Feb 6 by ted_hendrix

I cant keep up with it all.

BTW.

Boreham Wood chairman Danny Hunter had to remortgage his house to help the club keep going during lockdown.

If I remember righly he did that also when he bought the club about 20 years ago,, has really turned the place around, did a lot with the local schools and Arsenal womans team have used the ground as home base for many years.

My daughter used to train with Borehamwood ladies, my son was a ballboy at the club on matchdays, burger & chips and £2 was his pay per match, reckon they can afford a bit more now.
Bournemouth Out on 21:36 - Feb 6 with 2567 viewsted_hendrix

Bournemouth Out on 21:09 - Feb 6 by wood_hoop

If I remember righly he did that also when he bought the club about 20 years ago,, has really turned the place around, did a lot with the local schools and Arsenal womans team have used the ground as home base for many years.

My daughter used to train with Borehamwood ladies, my son was a ballboy at the club on matchdays, burger & chips and £2 was his pay per match, reckon they can afford a bit more now.

This is what I love about football, stories like this-the underdog winning against the 'money bag' teams, people who put their heart and soul (and money) into the club that they love.
Then once in a blue moon they'll maybe get their just rewards and they beat the so called big boys.
I love It--I wonder what the cost of Bournemouths weekly wage is now after transfer deadline day, never mind the fact that I can't stand Parker.

Football in general has become far too much money orientated, you seem to be judged by how much money your worth not your league position.

Enough already--I'm waffling and talking shit.

Enjoy Goodison Park and fatty Frank.

Bournemouth Out on 21:40 - Feb 6 with 2557 viewsPeterHucker

I'm sure our manager enjoyed that result too because Borehamwood is the club where he spent most of his playing career.
Bournemouth Out on 00:16 - Feb 7 with 2245 viewsstowmarketrange

Maybe Bournemouth should’ve insisted on having Stroud as referee?Or at least on their bench.
Bournemouth Out on 00:49 - Feb 7 with 2211 viewsWatford_Ranger

Went down to this (Bwood being my local side now) and thought they were superb. Every time I watch them, regardless of injuries, they seem exceptionally organised. Bournemouth barely laid a glove on them for 90 minutes.

First half Bwood got the goal but also ought to have had a penalty IMO and really took the game to them. Second half they dug in but it’s not like the keeper made any brilliant saves.

Difficult to say if any of the Bwood players could step up to our level though Sorba Thomas is doing well at Huddersfield. Kane Smith at RB and Mendy at LB/LWB are probably their best players. However the manager, Luke Garrard, is the real asset and one I’d really like us to consider when Warburton gets snapped up by a bigger club/it all goes wrong.

Genuinely hilarious day and thoroughly enjoyable game of football. Hope ‘we’ came across well on the box.
Bournemouth Out on 05:56 - Feb 7 with 2094 viewsstowmarketrange

Bournemouth Out on 00:49 - Feb 7 by Watford_Ranger

Went down to this (Bwood being my local side now) and thought they were superb. Every time I watch them, regardless of injuries, they seem exceptionally organised. Bournemouth barely laid a glove on them for 90 minutes.

First half Bwood got the goal but also ought to have had a penalty IMO and really took the game to them. Second half they dug in but it’s not like the keeper made any brilliant saves.

Difficult to say if any of the Bwood players could step up to our level though Sorba Thomas is doing well at Huddersfield. Kane Smith at RB and Mendy at LB/LWB are probably their best players. However the manager, Luke Garrard, is the real asset and one I’d really like us to consider when Warburton gets snapped up by a bigger club/it all goes wrong.

Genuinely hilarious day and thoroughly enjoyable game of football. Hope ‘we’ came across well on the box.

It was nice to see Parker moaning about the time wasting.Enjoy your day at Everton if you’re going to that one too.
Bournemouth Out on 07:06 - Feb 7 with 2014 viewsWatford_Ranger

Bournemouth Out on 05:56 - Feb 7 by stowmarketrange

It was nice to see Parker moaning about the time wasting.Enjoy your day at Everton if you’re going to that one too.

I absolutely will be assuming we don’t have a clash which currently we don’t.
Bournemouth Out on 12:01 - Feb 7 with 1662 viewsextratimeR

Amazed the Bournemouth players know each others names, after so many new signings in the window
Bournemouth Out on 12:42 - Feb 7 with 1562 views00calben

It was so refreshing watching that yesterday. Found it strangely emotional at the end, you could see how much it meant to the manager and chairman who were both trying to keep their emotions in but absolutely bursting with pride.
A lovely watch and restored a little faith in modern-day football
Bournemouth Out on 12:53 - Feb 7 with 1517 viewsTheChef

Apparently the BWood chairman/owner is a Chelshit fan, unfortunately.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Bournemouth Out on 14:46 - Feb 7 with 1385 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Bournemouth Out on 12:42 - Feb 7 by 00calben

It was so refreshing watching that yesterday. Found it strangely emotional at the end, you could see how much it meant to the manager and chairman who were both trying to keep their emotions in but absolutely bursting with pride.
A lovely watch and restored a little faith in modern-day football

Great post 00calben I think the magic is starting to come back into the FA Cup which is good.
It was so sad to see West Ham break the hearts of Kidderminster so late when they fought like tigers to keep them out plus it was offside IMO.
Chelsea were pushed until a poor penalty decided it and mighty Utd went out as well as Forest taking down Leicester .
Of course the next trip to Everton wont end as well but it hardly matters its all about the day out and financial windfall .Best of luck to all the small clubs
Bournemouth Out on 17:42 - Feb 7 with 1258 viewsrrrspricey

Listened to an interview with Borehamwood player Adrian Clifton on talksport this morning. He hadn't been to bed after being on the lash all night and he only came on as an 85th min sub.

Was fantastic listening to him describe how it felt and what it means to get the chance to tackle FLE in R5
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024