Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What time did the first train leave last night. 19:25 - Feb 6 with 7030 viewswelwynranger

I waited for an hour then got a cab.
Returned home very pi##ed off and even more skint.
What time did the first train leave last night. on 19:59 - Feb 6 with 4403 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Think it was about 715, I got one about 750, which was stuck outside kings cross for 40 mins, got home to Sunbury about 1130, ballache of a day, but I’ve had some cracking away days this season so I’ll take one stinker, big month coming up, 3 points Weds and Saturday will be a distant memory
Cmon you Rsss
What time did the first train leave last night. on 20:04 - Feb 6 with 4357 viewsstowmarketrange

We went back to the queens head,even though my train wasn’t delayed at all.The police came around the pub and told us they were running again.My brother got home to Bournemouth at 2.30am after enduring the bus replacement from Southampton.He left Peterborough at 19.50.
A nice 20 hour round trip.
What time did the first train leave last night. on 20:04 - Feb 6 with 4354 viewsTerry49

Do not forget to claim delay repay compensation which based on the delays should cover the cost of the total fare.
What time did the first train leave last night. on 20:05 - Feb 6 with 4346 viewsqprxtc

Left the pub at 6.45. Was on a train at 7pm. Kings Cross By 8.15. Tube to Ladbroke Grove, No. 7 bus home by 9pm. A hobgoblin gold and in the land of nod by 10pm.

All in a days work.
What time did the first train leave last night. on 20:09 - Feb 6 with 4327 viewsNorthernr

We were meant to be on the 1850 but gave it up as a no hoper, watched Swansea in a pub, went for a seriously brilliant curry and a few Cobras, ended up on a completely empty train about 9pmish. Lovely night.
What time did the first train leave last night. on 20:41 - Feb 6 with 4152 viewsFaurlinho

Quite moody on our arrival back at King’s Cross - some proper morons attacking the police. The police dog made swift work of them..
What time did the first train leave last night. on 20:57 - Feb 6 with 4070 viewsNorthernr

What time did the first train leave last night. on 20:41 - Feb 6 by Faurlinho

Quite moody on our arrival back at King’s Cross - some proper morons attacking the police. The police dog made swift work of them..

Some of the stuff going on along the High Street after the match was so pathetic as to be laughable. Two fat lads wrestling each other through the doors of Primark. My god.
What time did the first train leave last night. on 21:25 - Feb 6 with 3917 viewsBoston

What time did the first train leave last night. on 20:57 - Feb 6 by Northernr

Some of the stuff going on along the High Street after the match was so pathetic as to be laughable. Two fat lads wrestling each other through the doors of Primark. My god.

Sale was it?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

What time did the first train leave last night. on 22:20 - Feb 6 with 3793 viewsdaveB

We got one around 7, think it was the first to go, got back to London just after 8 for some of our idiots to throw bottles at Hartlepool fans who threw a few back. Lovely end to a crap day
[Post edited 6 Feb 2022 22:21]
What time did the first train leave last night. on 09:25 - Feb 7 with 3452 viewsTheChef

What time did the first train leave last night. on 22:20 - Feb 6 by daveB

We got one around 7, think it was the first to go, got back to London just after 8 for some of our idiots to throw bottles at Hartlepool fans who threw a few back. Lovely end to a crap day
[Post edited 6 Feb 2022 22:21]

Has our idiot quota for away games increased this season? Definitely seems like it.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

What time did the first train leave last night. on 09:30 - Feb 7 with 3433 viewsCroydonCaptJack

What time did the first train leave last night. on 20:57 - Feb 6 by Northernr

I think they only had one hoodie left in XXXXL mate

We managed to get on the platform and find out which trains were likely to leave first from a staff member. It sat there for another hour but at least it was warm and by that time the police were not letting anyone else back into the station. We got to KX about 9pm to the bizarre sight of hundreds of Hartlepool fans being held back by police. Presumably they were all delayed for the same reason we were.
What time did the first train leave last night. on 09:38 - Feb 7 with 3396 viewsdaveB

What time did the first train leave last night. on 09:25 - Feb 7 by TheChef

Has our idiot quota for away games increased this season? Definitely seems like it.

Sadly yes, 2 of my mates I go away with said at the weekend that's the last one for them this season and I don't blame them
What time did the first train leave last night. on 09:54 - Feb 7 with 3341 viewsslmrstid

What time did the first train leave last night. on 09:25 - Feb 7 by TheChef

I think its getting worse everywhere, seems we are heading back to some dark days in football crowds.

Lots of smashing up in Nottingham yesterday from Leicester fans, plus a guy running on the pitch to try and smack a Forest player after they went 3-0 down. Really those incidents are quite scary - you fear a player is going to get stabbed sometime with someone smuggling a blade in and then charging onto the pitch - it surely can't be that hard to do if all these bloody smoke canisters keep getting into grounds.

As I mentioned on the match day thread on Saturday night - too much alcohol and too much drugs present in football grounds at the moment. Party atmospheres when you're winning - nervous, on edge and potentially dangerous places to be when you're not.
What time did the first train leave last night. on 10:08 - Feb 7 with 3292 viewsNorthernr

Morecambe Bolton suspended at the weekend for crowd behaviour as well.
Rotherham Accrington, Accrington got a last minute penalty, fans ran on the pitch to boot the ball off the spot and attack the players to put them off (worked, penalty missed).
It's definitely escalataing everywhere.

You could probably write a bloody paper on the reasons, but the UK feels like a very, very angry place in general at the moment. Coming out of the ground Saturday night there was obviously a lot of people about, and the bridge over the river forms a bit of a bottleneck, so you get a lot of people in the road and the traffic can't get through. Nobody's fault really just the location of the ground and the river. Don't drive through there at 5pm, or if you do accept that you're going to have to wait. Well, one prck wasn't going to wait, he decided the thing to do would be to rev his engine, and speed into the crowds before slamming his brakes on late and sounding the horn. Could have killed somebody. Anyway, in the end somebody had enough, and punched his wing mirror off, at which point he gets out of the car to fight over it (spotty 18 year old boy racer as it turned out, soon thought better of it when he saw who he'd be fighting).

This post has been edited by an administrator
What time did the first train leave last night. on 10:13 - Feb 7 with 3262 viewsWatfordR

What time did the first train leave last night. on 10:08 - Feb 7 by Northernr

Morecambe Bolton suspended at the weekend for crowd behaviour as well.
Rotherham Accrington, Accrington got a last minute penalty, fans ran on the pitch to boot the ball off the spot and attack the players to put them off (worked, penalty missed).
It's definitely escalataing everywhere.

You could probably write a bloody paper on the reasons, but the UK feels like a very, very angry place in general at the moment. Coming out of the ground Saturday night there was obviously a lot of people about, and the bridge over the river forms a bit of a bottleneck, so you get a lot of people in the road and the traffic can't get through. Nobody's fault really just the location of the ground and the river. Don't drive through there at 5pm, or if you do accept that you're going to have to wait. Well, one prck wasn't going to wait, he decided the thing to do would be to rev his engine, and speed into the crowds before slamming his brakes on late and sounding the horn. Could have killed somebody. Anyway, in the end somebody had enough, and punched his wing mirror off, at which point he gets out of the car to fight over it (spotty 18 year old boy racer as it turned out, soon thought better of it when he saw who he'd be fighting).

This post has been edited by an administrator

Give someone a kicking, or a beating, or run someone over, all ok because no one told you it was breaking the law.

It comes from the top, if it's all right for them, why shouldn't it be all right for you?
What time did the first train leave last night. on 10:22 - Feb 7 with 3221 viewsdaveB

It's certainly got the stage where I think twice about away games due to the prospect of crowd trouble and I haven't felt like that before. I look at the games left this season and Millwall, Luton and Stoke all look like nightmares more due to our fans than anything else.
What time did the first train leave last night. on 10:24 - Feb 7 with 3209 viewseastside_r

What time did the first train leave last night. on 19:59 - Feb 6 by GaryBannisterswedge

Think it was about 715, I got one about 750, which was stuck outside kings cross for 40 mins, got home to Sunbury about 1130, ballache of a day, but I’ve had some cracking away days this season so I’ll take one stinker, big month coming up, 3 points Weds and Saturday will be a distant memory
Cmon you Rsss

Think I must have been on that one and I was trying to get back to Finsbury Park (some chance!)

Our carriage had the feel of the last chopper out of Saigon. Lid was kept on until near KX when an issue (possibly racism?) developed between 2 Rs. Continued on disembarkation at KX when police got involved.

Agree that idiot levels and anger have increased this season.
What time did the first train leave last night. on 10:27 - Feb 7 with 3194 viewsTheChef

What time did the first train leave last night. on 10:13 - Feb 7 by WatfordR

Give someone a kicking, or a beating, or run someone over, all ok because no one told you it was breaking the law.

It comes from the top, if it's all right for them, why shouldn't it be all right for you?

It did cross my mind, where if people in power appear to be unaccountable or don't need to apologise/resign when they do something seriously wrong or break the law, then why should everyone else bother?

And in this country unfortunately I think we're reaching that stage (whether amongst football fans or other areas of life).

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

What time did the first train leave last night. on 10:29 - Feb 7 with 3187 viewsChrisNW6

On a side note, it's worth submitting a train ticket refund on the Thameslink website.

Doesn't make up for missing a friends 50th party that evening because I got so rat arsed drinking in Peterborough 😄
What time did the first train leave last night. on 11:23 - Feb 7 with 3014 viewshamptonhillhoop

What time did the first train leave last night. on 20:04 - Feb 6 by Terry49

Do not forget to claim delay repay compensation which based on the delays should cover the cost of the total fare.

I've been offered the grand total of £8.46 for the four return tickets we had, a bit short of the £67 total
What time did the first train leave last night. on 11:30 - Feb 7 with 2991 viewsRangersw12

What time did the first train leave last night. on 10:24 - Feb 7 by eastside_r

Think I must have been on that one and I was trying to get back to Finsbury Park (some chance!)

Our carriage had the feel of the last chopper out of Saigon. Lid was kept on until near KX when an issue (possibly racism?) developed between 2 Rs. Continued on disembarkation at KX when police got involved.

Agree that idiot levels and anger have increased this season.

Didn't see what started it all but one of the fellas tried to shake hands and another wasn't having any of it.

Somebody was pushed and the police came rushing over and not surprisingly they nicked the black fella.

They then had about 10 officers in line with batons drawn 🙄

If anyone knows the fella nicked pm me as will happlily do a statement telling how out of order and heavy handed the police were
[Post edited 7 Feb 2022 12:38]
What time did the first train leave last night. on 11:36 - Feb 7 with 2968 viewsenfieldargh

walking towards the ground around 1pm a group of early 20ish(I think) were singing P'boro a hole I want to go home. Felt like saying to them why dont you turn around then.

Sat in the old stand lots of teenagers with totally glazed eyes and some not really knowing where they were.

Think its more of a charlie epidemic more than anything

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

What time did the first train leave last night. on 12:18 - Feb 7 with 2866 viewsdaveB

Bottles of beer thrown again when the 2nd goal went in, none of them reaching the pitch just landing in among QPR fans, absolute pricks some people
What time did the first train leave last night. on 12:34 - Feb 7 with 2816 viewseastside_r

What time did the first train leave last night. on 11:30 - Feb 7 by Rangersw12

Didn't see what started it all but one of the fellas tried to shake hands and another wasn't having any of it.

Somebody was pushed and the police came rushing over and not surprisingly they nicked the black fella.

They then had about 10 officers in line with batons drawn 🙄

If anyone knows the fella nicked pm me as will happlily do a statement telling how out of order and heavy handed the police were

TBF what started it (what happened ON the train) is the important bit. Whatever it was, was why the guy did not accept the proffered handshake outside the station.

Yes, police steamed in when the pushing and shoving started, it was over-the top. Looks like the police were expecting trouble at KX (forming a barrier to other parts of the station.)
What time did the first train leave last night. on 12:37 - Feb 7 with 2791 viewsThe_Beast1976

What time did the first train leave last night. on 09:38 - Feb 7 by daveB

Sadly yes, 2 of my mates I go away with said at the weekend that's the last one for them this season and I don't blame them

Not sure I'll be doing too many more away either. Seems to be full of complete morons and crack heads. Alcohol on top of both of the foregoing just makes it worse
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024