Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crown Prosecution Service 11:02 - Feb 18 with 2524 viewstoboboly

Not fit for purpose, should be completely disbanded and started from scratch
[Post edited 18 Feb 2022 11:03]

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Crown Prosecution Service on 12:02 - Feb 18 with 2362 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Tobes, before you condemn the CPS, you might want to read ‘The Secret Barrister’ which provides a worrying insight into how the service has been seriously underfunded and consciously undermined for some time.

Which, in discussing the service with a former colleague who works at the CPS, left me in no doubt that staff are working under incredible strain with limited resources, while facing increasing demands.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Crown Prosecution Service on 12:28 - Feb 18 with 2282 viewstoboboly

I am sure they are mate, which makes it curious that when a defendant admits in a police interview that they did it, the evidence is found in their possession and it all reaches the threshold to prosecute that they then decline to do so.

Absolutely useless.

Crown Prosecution Service on 12:43 - Feb 18 with 2244 viewsRangersw12

Crown Prosecution Service on 12:28 - Feb 18 by toboboly

I am sure they are mate, which makes it curious that when a defendant admits in a police interview that they did it, the evidence is found in their possession and it all reaches the threshold to prosecute that they then decline to do so.

Absolutely useless.

They sometimes don't prosecute due to it not being in the public interest

Of course unless your a football fan then they will go out of their way to prosecute every little thing
[Post edited 18 Feb 2022 12:44]
Crown Prosecution Service on 13:16 - Feb 18 with 2162 viewstoboboly

Crown Prosecution Service on 12:43 - Feb 18 by Rangersw12

They sometimes don't prosecute due to it not being in the public interest

Of course unless your a football fan then they will go out of their way to prosecute every little thing
[Post edited 18 Feb 2022 12:44]

I would consider it in the public interest, considering the recent issues on womens safety.

Crown Prosecution Service on 13:49 - Feb 18 with 2106 viewsRangersw12

Crown Prosecution Service on 13:16 - Feb 18 by toboboly

I would consider it in the public interest, considering the recent issues on womens safety.

What case are you talking about?
Crown Prosecution Service on 14:39 - Feb 18 with 1965 viewscolinallcars

Keith Stroud - Daylight Robbery.
Crown Prosecution Service on 17:21 - Feb 18 with 1748 viewsderbyhoop

Crown Prosecution Service on 14:39 - Feb 18 by colinallcars

asking for 150 other offences to be taken into account.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Crown Prosecution Service on 17:28 - Feb 18 with 1716 viewsLanhoop

Crown Prosecution Service on 14:39 - Feb 18 by colinallcars

Impersonating a referee
Login to get fewer ads

Crown Prosecution Service on 19:23 - Feb 18 with 1571 viewsBucksRanger

I could not agree more. Some 15 years ago they prosecuted me for getting involved in a fight with an ex-boyfriend (amateur boxer) of my daughter's who phoned me up and threatened to rape her for breaking up with him. He was hiding in bushes outside my home awaiting her return from a night out with her girlfriends. I took his threat to be real and confronted him. I got an absolute pasting from him but it stopped any chance of him ever having a chance of dating her again. He got prosecuted for putting me in hospital overnight, I got prosecuted for confronting him after having a few drinks. He pleaded guilty. I did not. He got £100 fine and told not to do it again for 3 years. I got told I would face a court case. That never happened. So, I may have pleaded not guilty, but I have never been found not guilty. The CPS can go feck themselves.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2022 21:17]
Crown Prosecution Service on 19:36 - Feb 18 with 1540 viewsTonto

Probably but caN I suggest we wait a while. We don't want Pritti Patel being in charge of any reform

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Crown Prosecution Service on 19:42 - Feb 18 with 1528 viewsDiscodroids

Crown Prosecution Service on 19:23 - Feb 18 by BucksRanger

I could not agree more. Some 15 years ago they prosecuted me for getting involved in a fight with an ex-boyfriend (amateur boxer) of my daughter's who phoned me up and threatened to rape her for breaking up with him. He was hiding in bushes outside my home awaiting her return from a night out with her girlfriends. I took his threat to be real and confronted him. I got an absolute pasting from him but it stopped any chance of him ever having a chance of dating her again. He got prosecuted for putting me in hospital overnight, I got prosecuted for confronting him after having a few drinks. He pleaded guilty. I did not. He got £100 fine and told not to do it again for 3 years. I got told I would face a court case. That never happened. So, I may have pleaded not guilty, but I have never been found not guilty. The CPS can go feck themselves.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2022 21:17]

Jesus christ, thats just horrific.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Crown Prosecution Service on 19:49 - Feb 18 with 1507 viewsBeckenhamhoop

The CPS may be understaffed and underfunded but they are also far too concerned with finances as opposed to obtaining Justice, risk averse, hopelessly inefficient, obsessed with arse covering, actively avoid communication and are chaotically disorganized. Apart from that, they’re perfect.
Crown Prosecution Service on 20:12 - Feb 18 with 1450 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Crown Prosecution Service on 19:49 - Feb 18 by Beckenhamhoop

The CPS may be understaffed and underfunded but they are also far too concerned with finances as opposed to obtaining Justice, risk averse, hopelessly inefficient, obsessed with arse covering, actively avoid communication and are chaotically disorganized. Apart from that, they’re perfect.

Sounds like the Council, Hospitals, etc.

Basically all of our institutions/services are being starved. We need them they need us. Problems arise and we start blaming each other.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Crown Prosecution Service on 20:43 - Feb 18 with 1364 viewsthame_hoops

In 2013 I was charged with theft (I was in possession of my ex-girlfriend’s jacket) she said to the police I stole it, in a counter action to me taking her to family court for access to the children. The CPS decided it was in the public interest to charge me and that I would have to go to court. Once i got to court after a couple of hours, me giving evidence, her giving evidence, the 3 magistrates deliberated and came back and said they couldn’t understand why on earth the CPS chose to pursue this. Cost me around 8K in defending myself and time off work etc . Not to mention the stress. Madness
Crown Prosecution Service on 21:53 - Feb 18 with 1271 viewsLazyFan

It seems they also took some innocent citizens to court for removing a great object of offence, the court result was that they were found to be not guilty but it is speculated that were they even in fact upholding the law! As is the very British way.

But of course, the CPS with their Putin woke ways wanted to use a cancel culture against these great law-abiding most British of citizens (yes British and proud to be), as can be seen here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Edward_Colston#Criminal_charges_and_tria

Not only that but after a trial by jury and being found totally innocent by British jurors, they still want to go after them with a retrial by wasting more of our British taxpayer's money on an appeal.

Meanwhile, sex abusers and supporters of sex traffickers, along with those who flouted the Covid no parties law, get totally away with it.

But that's those woke people for you!

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024